Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Hillary Clinton: We Don't Need Candidates Who 'Talk Trash About America'

Source: nbc

Jul 22 2016, 7:31 pm ET
Hillary Clinton: We Don't Need Candidates Who 'Talk Trash About America'

by Monica Alba

TAMPA, Fla. — Hillary Clinton made no mention of her potential running mate during a rally here Friday evening, instead delivering a fiery rebuttal to Donald Trump's acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention.

"The last thing we need is somebody running for president who talks trash about America," Clinton said of the Republican nominee's lengthy address in Cleveland.

Though she acknowledged the focus on her at the GOP convention in general was "kind of perversely flattering," she slammed Trump's two main messages: "I alone can fix this" and "I am your voice."

Clinton accused Trump of offering a "dark and divisive vision" beyond what he's said in the past. "Last night's speech took it to a whole new level. He offered a lot of fear and anger. And resentment but no solutions about anything that he even talked about," she said. ....................

Read more: Clinton: We Don't Need Candidates Who 'Talk Trash About America'
\
She is 100% right! The republican party and trump dumps on our nation and have worked to undermine it throughout Obama's entire term.What is their plan? Oh'yesss, lets abolish our national parks, defund education and deinvest in our own country while blaming the otherside for hurting America. They're the ones that want to hurt this country.

Go Clinton! What we need is to focus on our own country and stop playing the isis's game. Fuck em.

I see you're shilling for Hillary.. Did ya miss the 8 minute tribute to reviving America's space program at the RepubNConvention? Slick video, tearful nostalgia for greatness and an astronaut?

Think Hillary will do even a minute on it? I think your chain is getting jerked.

I see you're shilling for Hillary.. Did ya miss the 8 minute tribute to reviving America's space program at the RepubNConvention? Slick video, tearful nostalgia for greatness and an astronaut?

Think Hillary will do even a minute on it? I think your chain is getting jerked.

It's pretty obvious Mathew could careless about the space program, research and development, education/school choice and infrastructure, maybe he did this during the Republican Convention. :lalala: .. he's a good and gullible little Democrat..:laugh:

Stupid bitch supports Cruz in his statement "vote your conscience" when her whole campaign screams vote your pocketbook...get as much free shit as you can.

Of course we can't tell the truth about our country!!

If we do, the terrorists win!! We can't let the terrorists win, can we?

What we need is more illegal surveillance!! More TSA at airports!! And HIGHER TAXES!!!

Reviving the space program doesn't give enough people real jobs. Far more important things to worry about. Nostalgia is fine, but it's just nostalgia. Nothing more.

According to hiLIARy:

We need more government redistribution of wealth.
We need more, much more, Muslim immigrants. Especially from places like Syria, where they can't be vetted. Otherwise, "the terrorists win".
We need more, much more, uneducated third world immigrants. The dumber the better. Otherwise, "You're a racist".
We need two sets of laws, one for the plebes, another for the patricians.Oops, never mind, we already have that one!
We need less freedom. Too much freedom, and "the terrorists win".

It's pretty obvious Mathew could careless about the space program, research and development, education/school choice and infrastructure, maybe he did this during the Republican Convention. :lalala: .. he's a good and gullible little Democrat..:laugh:

I've seen 100's of posts from him about how Repubs want to kill the space program. It's on his Top 5. But he'll never reply.. One of those who believes that ALL competence and wisdom and guidance comes from Washington D.C.

Yeah, Trump really blew it with that speech. I was thinking, is this guy talking about Bosnia or Iraq, because he certainly isn't talking about the U.S., except in the eyes of those easily duped by a con man.
He essentially made a joke out of his followers making me wonder if he truly wants the job. I think he's gong to systematically self-destruct, and his bitchy 12 year old girl whining about Cruz today was evidence of that.
As a people, (Republicans, Democrats, independents, etc) we've made damn fine progress over the last 8 years recovering from near economic collapse. Sure, we have challenges, but Trump's fear bullshit is simply absurd.

I've seen 100's of posts from him about how Repubs want to kill the space program. It's on his Top 5. But he'll never reply.. One of those who believes that ALL competence and wisdom and guidance comes from Washington D.C.

He actually showed some balance and reason for a short time there but alas he was swallowed again by hypocrisy and lies.:spinner:

Forum List

Back