🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton: White women were too weak minded to vote for me.

Clintonhillary.png

She also voted for the border wall.
left wing voters are dupes

Make a Lifetime movie about how an idealistic, educated, young woman devolves over time into a delusional, suffering, out of touch, oldersddefault.jpg 5711.jpg tonya-hardingjpg-75ad7ae533e419cc.jpg cersei_lannister_by_paganflow-d7wbywu.jpg old woman: instead of "I, Tonya" it can be called "I, Hillary"...or maybe "I, like Cersei"...

Why would ANYBODY vote for that skank?

Dear SmokeALib
she was more "qualified" and more "experienced"
to keep running things and using the system as is.
If you want to keep using politics and a paid off
campaign and legal system to get elected, yes
you vote for that choice as your most viable
Candidate to work the system "the way it is!"

Clinton has a strange way of speaking about things and an awkwardness in presenting to an audience. Her comments about losing because women are 'listening" to their husbands was told to an audience in India (about US women).

Clinton has a strange way of speaking about things and an awkwardness in presenting to an audience. Her comments about losing because women are 'listening" to their husbands was told to an audience in India (about US women).

I don't remember where I saw it, but a Dr. had made the point that she was an "emotional illiterate". I believe that to be true.

I agree with most of what you say there. I want to clarify that I was a life long Republican woman--before they made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party. I switched my party status to Independent and voted for Hillary Clinton.

You left the party because it was too Conservative. I never joined it because it's not Conservative enough. I wrote my own name in for POTUS in 2012 and 2016.

II have no intentions of ever going back to the Republican party. There's too many bat shit crazy people in this party, and they treat women like second class citizens. It's really a party that no woman should belong too.

I would suggest there aren't enough crazy people in the party for my tastes and that there is no place in politics for women, period.

Hillary continuing her "blame the white men tour"...this week in India saying, quite clearly that white women are too weak minded to vote how they want, and will vote for whoever a close man will tell her to vote for...husband, a boss or son. Too stupid and frail to make up their own minds apparently.

Nice going.... insult 1/2 the population.

Hillary Clinton blames 'pressure' from men for why white women voted for Trump

The Hillary Democrat war on women continues.

I couldn't believe when Hillary said that many Trump supporters were not happy that blacks had civil rights and that they wanted to go back to the era when they did not. Good grief! Seriously?!

If you don't watch primary and general election debates then you don't know jack shit, and shouldn't be voting.

You really couldn't have found a worse candidate than Donald Trump if you had gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one. He is going to destroy the entire Republican party.

Haha... really? That is what you are going with? A bad candidate?
Hillary was a terrible candidate, running one of the worst campaigns in modern history.
You're funny

And yet still not quite as despicable as The Orange Virus. The Republicans shat on this country with this selection.

I couldn't believe when Hillary said that many Trump supporters were not happy that blacks had civil rights and that they wanted to go back to the era when they did not. Good grief! Seriously?!

And yet.... I would wager 75% minimum of registered Democrats would vote for her anyway.

And yet still not quite as despicable as The Orange Virus. The Republicans shat on this country with this selection.

Both parties did what they'e been doing since 1860 - failing to offer a legitimate choice to voters. America chose badly in 1860 and it took us to War. Electing Clinton would likely have done the same. Electing Trump simply proves we (voters) are done with Bad/Establishment candidates who fail to provide a real choice between them.

Both parties did what they'e been doing since 1860 - failing to offer a legitimate choice to voters. America chose badly in 1860 and it took us to War. Electing Clinton would likely have done the same. Electing Trump simply proves we (voters) are done with Bad/Establishment candidates who fail to provide a real choice between them.

So we elected a incompetent narcissist ex-game show host to appoint all his incompetent rich buddies. Brilliant. Don't break your arm patting yourselves on the back, folks.

Yeah--as I explained in POST # 5 of this thread. The Stepford wives & June Clevers of the Republican party will ALWAYS go along to get along with their husbands and boyfriends.

I think both you and Mrs. Clinton are confusing Republicans and Conservatives again. Two totally different groups. Republicans may pretend to be Conservatives, but most actual Conservatives are not Republicans.

It's true that Conservative women didn't vote for Hillary because their husbands told them not to. The few truly Conservative women who are allowed to vote, that is.

Most Republican women voted for Trump for the same reason that most Democrat women would vote for the Democrat party candidate if the Republican Party were to run a female Presidnential candidate - Party Loyalty.

Men won't vote for a woman because they're scared their testicles will shrink up and retreat back into their pelvic bone, and women in the Republican party are just too stupid to see the trees through the forest.

Again, for Republicans it was, is, and always will be about party loyalty; just like their Democratic counterparts.

Conservative men and women won't vote for a woman because they know that women don't belong in politics to begin with, at any level. Never have and never will.
How many of them do you actually know?

First she blamed the white working man. Now she is blaming white women. Shouldn't she be moving in the other direction? Hell hath no fury.........

"every time Crooked Hillary opens her mouth, we are reminded why we voted for President Trump" - Wacky Tomi Lahren

Yeah--as I explained in POST # 5 of this thread. The Stepford wives & June Clevers of the Republican party will ALWAYS go along to get along with their husbands and boyfriends.

I think both you and Mrs. Clinton are confusing Republicans and Conservatives again. Two totally different groups. Republicans may pretend to be Conservatives, but most actual Conservatives are not Republicans.

It's true that Conservative women didn't vote for Hillary because their husbands told them not to. The few truly Conservative women who are allowed to vote, that is.

Most Republican women voted for Trump for the same reason that most Democrat women would vote for the Democrat party candidate if the Republican Party were to run a female Presidnential candidate - Party Loyalty.

Men won't vote for a woman because they're scared their testicles will shrink up and retreat back into their pelvic bone, and women in the Republican party are just too stupid to see the trees through the forest.

Again, for Republicans it was, is, and always will be about party loyalty; just like their Democratic counterparts.

Conservative men and women won't vote for a woman because they know that women don't belong in politics to begin with, at any level. Never have and never will.
How many of them do you actually know?

A lot!

Forum List

Back