Hillary Clinton...worse than Herpes....opening to demand the DNC cover her crooked criminal ass agai

EVERY Republican in office knows Mueller is an honorable man a decent man
Nice OPINION there, sparky, but it has been proven to be BULLSHIT!

Hid evidence of innocence to send an innocent man to jail for years.

Hid evidence of Russian crimes associated with their effort to acquire Uranium One.

Oher testified that he had been working with Mueller (and Steele and Comey - Steele was working for the FBI) in early 2016...busted.

Mueller is best buds with and mentor of Comey - a massive conflict of interest which should have assured he would NEVER be appointed Special Counsel.

Sell that BS to the other snowflake rubes somewhere else. Don't try to feed it to me.
mueller is a walking conflict of interest. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He and Comey are both deeply attached to the Clinton's.
Then why did Comey come out with the investigation bs of Hill right before the election How deeply attached was that move?

Seriously? It gave the Hildabitch plausible deniability. She has repeatedly used it as such.You are grossly ill equipped for this.

mueller's a fkwad.

Please don't insult the fkwads.....fkwads have more honor than moolar
dang, I'm running out of wads not to insult.
Read the OP ED in the NY Times Google it and learn what his people really think of him The book Fear is just icing on his cake of shit
I have his record I know who he is, I'm watching a display against american citizens that is treasonous by any means. pure and simple a wad I have no way to find not to offend. but Mueller is one.

Real funny that the only ones bad mouthing Mueller are here and other boards Haven't heard one Repub other than the pervert slime bag in our WH put him down

Real funny that the only ones bad mouthing Mueller are here and other boards Haven't heard one Repub other than the pervert slime bag in our WH put him down
they have reputations to protect. but they all feel as I and others do a wad..

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

yeah, I am the one making thread after thread about her.

Damn, you people are pure comedy gold today!

So he trolls others about spending too much time on something unimportant......
Then spends half an hour planting way too many stupid emoji's,....riiiiight :cuckoo:

Sorry if it takes you 3 minutes to post an emjoi, but for me it is just the click of a mouse button.

In addition to death and taxes you can always bet that when things get tough on Trump, there will be a Hillary thread. Face it Snowflakes, it is clear that Trump is a menace to the nation and needs to resign or get thrown out of office.

In addition to death and taxes you can always bet that when things get tough on Trump, there will be a Hillary thread. Face it Snowflakes, it is clear that Trump is a menace to the nation and needs to resign or get thrown out of office.

Good luck.

naw!!! you're boring.

Thank goodness we have you here to keep us up to date on what Hillary is doing!

You are still so obsessed with her, time to move on maybe one of these days

The obsession is all yours. She keeps herself in the news then when people report on it you call them obsessed. If they ignore the story you claim they are hiding/running from the Clintons.

Why do you like her?

What gives you the impression that I like her? Was it me comparing her to a 5 year old? Is that a term of endearment where you come from?

You MUST like her. You never shut up about her! You use every opportunity to comment on her. Good God man, she's one of the most well known people in the world who's run for POTUS TWICE, and all you do is bitch every time someone mentions her. I bet you have a Hillary bobble-head on your dashboard.

Thank goodness we have you here to keep us up to date on what Hillary is doing!

You are still so obsessed with her, time to move on maybe one of these days

The obsession is all yours. She keeps herself in the news then when people report on it you call them obsessed. If they ignore the story you claim they are hiding/running from the Clintons.

Why do you like her?

What gives you the impression that I like her? Was it me comparing her to a 5 year old? Is that a term of endearment where you come from?

You MUST like her. You never shut up about her! You use every opportunity to comment on her. Good God man, she's one of the most well known people in the world who's run for POTUS TWICE, and all you do is bitch every time someone mentions her. I bet you have a Hillary bobble-head on your dashboard.

Are you drunk dude?

I bet you cannot find 10 post from me talking about her in all the time I have been on this forum.

Why do you like her?

Are you drunk dude?

I bet you cannot find 10 post from me talking about her in all the time I have been on this forum.

I found 1. This one.

Why do you like her?

Are you drunk dude?

I found 1. This one.

Except this is about the people who have her living in their head, not about her. Do try and keep up.

Why do you like her?

Are you drunk dude?

There's probably ten of yours just in this thread alone, jackass. You probably have a Hillary poster on your bedroom door.

Why do you like her?

Are you drunk dude?

I found 1. This one.

Except this is about the people who have her living in their head, not about her. Do try and keep up.

Two.

Why do you like her?

Are you drunk dude?

There's probably ten of yours just in this thread alone, jackass. You probably have a Hillary poster on your bedroom door.

Yep, you are drunk.

Come back when you are sober and we can talk.

Bye bye for now

Why do you like her?

Are you drunk dude?

I found 1. This one.

It was a joke. Chill.

Are you drunk dude?

I found 1. This one.

It was a joke. Chill.

:113:

Forum List

Back