Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton's brand of cronyism at its finest

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Putting a high frequency trader on a security board :eusa_doh:

State Dept. Emails Shed Light on How Clinton Donor Was Named to Intel Board

Emails recently released by the State Department give more information on how a securities trader and Clinton donor controversially ended up on the International Security Advisory Board (ISAB), a group that advises the Secretary of State on nuclear weapons and other security issues.

Fernando declined to comment at the time, and promptly resigned from ISAB. He has donated heavily both to the Clinton Foundation and to Hillary Clinton’s two presidential campaigns.

Dem Establ cronyism at its finest :clap2:

Emails recently released by the State Department give more information on how a securities trader and Clinton donor controversially ended up on the International Security Advisory Board (ISAB), a group that advises the Secretary of State on nuclear weapons and other security issues.

Fernando declined to comment at the time, and promptly resigned from ISAB. He has donated heavily both to the Clinton Foundation and to Hillary Clinton’s two presidential campaigns.

That's the kind of stuff that would be revealed in her Wall Street speeches.

Well I guess you guys have to have something to kvetch about! How you can overlook the business shadiness and LIES of Trump is the most amazing feat of dexterity! Something totally fabricated compared to a inveterate liar in Trump just makes me shake my head! The hubris and deflections of it all can't be matched! Good luck living like that losers! You'll just have to live with the frustrations of being disappointed!:9: :banana2: :blahblah:

Well I guess you guys have to have something to kvetch about! How you can overlook the business shadiness and LIES of Trump is the most amazing feat of dexterity! Something totally fabricated compared to a inveterate liar in Trump just makes me shake my head! The hubris and deflections of it all can't be matched! Good luck living like that losers! You'll just have to live with the frustrations of being disappointed!:9: :banana2: :blahblah:
Hillary has proved that she has sold her soul to lobbyists, mega-donors, special interest groups and foreign governments. Therefore she has her personal interests above the countries interest. I don't care if Trump went bankrupt 400 times or bilked 40 million people out of their money. He hasn't screwed the country like Ol' Rottencrotch has.

Hillary has proved that she has sold her soul to lobbyists, mega-donors, special interest groups and foreign governments. Therefore she has her personal interests above the countries interest. I don't care if Trump went bankrupt 400 times or bilked 40 million people out of their money. He hasn't screwed the country like Ol' Rottencrotch has.

Whatever gets you through the night babe! :blahblah: :anj_stfu: :9: :321:

gmLAHKL.jpg

Nobody is doing that, but we know that Hillary is a lying murderous bitch.

"murderous"? hyperbole much n00b?

she's a bought and paid for Wall St shill to be sure but murderous?

Yup, she cost us 4 men and lied about it.

That's exactly what I mean; nimrods screaming "wolf" so no one pays attention to the Clintons real faults! If people had calmly related real facts, neither would have been as successful, but with accusations of murder, drug running, and worse, the populous has tuned them all out! Who will even believe anything these people say unless they have it on videotape? I know I wouldn't! :420: :ack-1: :argue:

Reagan cost us 252 men in that Beirut barracks bombing and "W" countless thousands in 2 wars totally initiated on a lie! Still looking for those WMD's babe? Who has more blood on their hands? :anj_stfu: :ahole-1: :banana2:

That's exactly what I mean; nimrods screaming "wolf" so no one pays attention to the Clintons real faults! If people had calmly related real facts, neither would have been as successful, but with accusations of murder, drug running, and worse, the populous has tuned them all out! Who will even believe anything these people say unless they have it on videotape? I know I wouldn't! :420: :ack-1: :argue:

"sycophant" comes to mind.

Dot, I have a question for you.

Do you personally detest Hillary enough to vote for Trump even though you disagree with his politics? I'm on a different side of that issue than you, sort of. I would never vote for Hillary, and agree with Trump on most things, but personally some of the things he does and says.........................

Reagan cost us 252 men in that Beirut barracks bombing and "W" countless thousands in 2 wars totally initiated on a lie! Still looking for those WMD's babe? Who has more blood on their hands? :anj_stfu: :ahole-1: :banana2:

"Sycophant" comes to mind. The thing about Lefty's is that they think that because they are mindless lemming to their leaders they think EVERYONE is. Sorry boy. Bush is a dumbass who along with Billy Boy almost ruined this nation.

Bernie <3 Hillary

"We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest" - Hillary Clinton helping Obama cover up a terrorist attack at Benghazi*

So! What would you expect to happen; maybe a battalion of men parachuting in or Seal team helicoptering in? This was a foreign country where we're dependent on local gov't protection! There was nothing that could be done by our State department! The ambassador scoffed at protection and was killed at a CIA outpost where he had headed over to investigate possible crimes perpetrated! I wish conservatives knew what they were talking about when they rail about this supposed mismanagement and slaughter being blamed on Hillary! Get a freakin' life and read a newspaper sometime! Listening to Rush or reading Drudge will always make you look like fools repeating their gibberish!

Bernie <3 Hillary

"We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest" - Hillary Clinton helping Obama cover up a terrorist attack at Benghazi*

So! What would you expect to happen; maybe a battalion of men parachuting in or Seal team helicoptering in? This was a foreign country where we're dependent on local gov't protection! There was nothing that could be done by our State department! The ambassador scoffed at protection and was killed at a CIA outpost where he had headed over to investigate possible crimes perpetrated! I wish conservatives knew what they were talking about when they rail about this supposed mismanagement and slaughter being blamed on Hillary! Get a freakin' life and read a newspaper sometime! Listening to Rush or reading Drudge will always make you look like fools repeating their gibberish!

First, take a number to suck Hillary's dick

Second, stop lying about about Stevens declining protection; it's a plain, outright fucking lie

Third, the lying twat herself Hillary said, "We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest"

Whatever gets you through the night babe! :blahblah: :anj_stfu: :9: :321:

upload_2016-6-10_14-17-49.png

Forum List

Back