Hillary Clinton’s immigration

I can't see the post but suspect it is Ernie, the one who got his ass kicked hard several years ago and has been shy ever since. Yep, I just uncovered him and was right. Back on the big I for him.
I can't see you either and as far as an ass kicking. as I remember, about 1 in 5 considered you a "Main Stream Republican" and most opined you were an irrelevant asshole. You maybe should rethink just who got their ass kicked.
That was five months ago :lol: Yep, the far right reactionaries like Ernie got their collective ass spanked and cried. Ernie is and has always been irrelevant.

Then we should simply ignore your posts. OK.
Your prerogative, the difference being that my posts matter, while most of yours don't.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!! Always so good to see the same ol Jake .... never changes
Laugh all you want. Blacks vote Dems because they don't think our GOP party cares about them, obviously. Be specific why they should not feel that way.

That may very well be due to the promoting by Democrats in treating government like the responsible parent, campaigning a "dependency message" that says government will provide for your needs, with the promise someone ELSE will pay for it.
Considering that whites and Hispanics and others are on aid programs, yet many of them vote GOP, your answer does not work.

As you will find there are African Americans who choose to vote Republican, your comment is irrelevant.

Your prerogative, the difference being that my posts matter, while most of yours don't.

Laugh all you want. Blacks vote Dems because they don't think our GOP party cares about them, obviously. Be specific why they should not feel that way.

That may very well be due to the promoting by Democrats in treating government like the responsible parent, campaigning a "dependency message" that says government will provide for your needs, with the promise someone ELSE will pay for it.
Considering that whites and Hispanics and others are on aid programs, yet many of them vote GOP, your answer does not work.

As you will find there are African Americans who choose to vote Republican, your comment is irrelevant.
Which invalidates nothing I have said. 5% of blacks vote GOP. 95% vote Dem. Seems that blacks don't trust us in the GOP. Up to this point, that is good thinking.

Which invalidates nothing I have said. 5% of blacks vote GOP. 95% vote Dem. Seems that blacks don't trust us in the GOP. Up to this point, that is good thinking.

Jake. Unless you haven't been paying attention during the last 3 elections, liberal democrat politicians promote the belief that government can take care of you and you can depending on the government for your needs. They then promise you won't have to worry about a thing because the "evil" rich will pay it for you, just allow us to provide for you. This rhetoric is preached from their platforms, using the words "you're entitled" to make it appear more acceptable. I've summarized all this before when you asked me why they vote for the Democrat party, if you don't agree this is what liberal Democrats are doing then show me through their speeches where I'm wrong.

The above is certainly your opinion, however wrong it is. Trump wants to tax the "evil" rich even more. You believe you are entitled to not participate in the final decisions made by government. Minorities vote against the Pubs because they know folks like you are liars and will abuse them if given the chance.

Preaching hypocrisy at them is not going to change anything, shakles.

The above is certainly your opinion, however wrong it is. Trump wants to tax the "evil" rich even more. You believe you are entitled to not participate in the final decisions made by government. Minorities vote against the Pubs because they know folks like you are liars and will abuse them if given the chance.

Jake. If I was in fact a liar, you would have been able to show that through their speeches like I suggested. Until then, like other posts have said previously, you simply makes a comment then show everyone you run when you're called to provide proof and back it up. Either you can or you can't, your responses say it all.

.... as I have said before on this thread, you haven't changed. You're still the same old Jake LMAO !!!

Jake. If I was in fact a liar, you would have been able to show that through their speeches like I suggested. Until then, like other posts have said previously, you simply makes a comment then show everyone you run when you're called to provide proof and back it up. Either you can or you can't, your responses say it all. .... as I have said before on this thread, you haven't changed. You're still the same old Jake LMAO !!!
I gave you proof. Trump has said he will tax the rich, did he not. That is truth. I never run, because you never say anything that a reasonable person can't stuff down your throat. Just the way it is.

:)

Jake. If I was in fact a liar, you would have been able to show that through their speeches like I suggested. Until then, like other posts have said previously, you simply makes a comment then show everyone you run when you're called to provide proof and back it up. Either you can or you can't, your responses say it all. .... as I have said before on this thread, you haven't changed. You're still the same old Jake LMAO !!!
I gave you proof. Trump has said he will tax the rich, did he not. That is truth. I never run, because you never say anything that a reasonable person can't stuff down your throat. Just the way it is.

:)

Show me where we were talking about Trump, when you asked me about those who vote for Democrat party?

Your post to me asked my view as to why voters support the Democrat Party. You then said my response was a lie. So show me through the speeches coming out from among the DNC that my comment concerning liberal democrats promoting the rhetoric that government that will provide for you, that government will take care of you if you simply allow them to provide for your needs. All while promising that you won't have to worry about it because the evil rich will pay for it under the rhetoric "you are entitled", as a means to make it more appealing to draw voters towards the democrat party.

How is that a statement a lie surrounding the platform of what the liberal democrat party stands on and promotes? Again... I've asked you to show me a speech from a democrat politician during these last three elections that doesn't support this view.

I said your response was a lie because your points are propaganda not truth.

The truth is, shakles, that preaching to minorities instead of reaching out honestly to them has not been working and will continue not to work.

I said your response was a lie because your points are propaganda not truth.

The truth is, shakles, that preaching to minorities instead of reaching out honestly to them has not been working and will continue not to work.

So now you're saying the Bernie campaign is propoganda., and that the democrat party doesn't support government having to provide for the needs of the minority or those who can't afford it, while never saying the rich should be paying more? The liberal democrats never used "entitlement" to explain their position?

Forum List

Back