Hillary Clinton’s immigration

So you want to yell at blacks and latinos instead of figuring out how to reach out and meet their needs?

So? How is Hillary reaching out to meet their needs?
By talking about it......

Problem.solved.

What has she said about the Blacks that will help them overcome the immigration by the Hispanics?
It thinks it's more about what she hasn't said. Unlike the Republican leading candidates, she hasn't said, laziness is a trait of Blacks or slavery is best thing that ever happen to them.

human_being and other far right *chooseyourowntermofdefmationhere* want to be exempt from the meaning of their words. One example is saying slavery was not slavery only forced migration. And the far right gets mad when the 90% of thinking America looks at them like fucking idiots.

So you want to yell at blacks and latinos instead of figuring out how to reach out and meet their needs?

Problem.solved.

What has she said about the Blacks that will help them overcome the immigration by the Hispanics?
It thinks it's more about what she hasn't said. Unlike the Republican leading candidates, she hasn't said, laziness is a trait of Blacks or slavery is best thing that ever happen to them.

Another one that can't address the question.

human_being and other far right *chooseyourowntermofdefmationhere* want to be exempt from the meaning of their words. One example is saying slavery was not slavery only forced migration. And the far right gets mad when the 90% of thinking America looks at them like fucking idiots.

The Human Being never said that. If you say he did, post the link. You are still evading the question.

The Human Being never said that. If you say he did, post the link. You are still evading the question.
Liberals aren't about solutions.

They about creating issues they can use to cause division.

Problem.solved.

I thinks it's more about what she hasn't said. Unlike the Republican leading candidates, she hasn't said, laziness is a trait of Blacks or slavery is best thing that ever happen to them.

Another one that can't address the question.
You're asking a loaded question; that is it contains an assumption that you are making.

Unlike the Republican leading candidates, she hasn't said, laziness is a trait of Blacks or slavery is best thing that ever happen to them.

Which "Republican leading candidates" have said that?

Hillary Clinton Promises Permanent Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
March 10, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
cv1rciwvaaaomqb.jpg_large.jpg

This is a major change, at least conceptually, because the sales pitch for illegal alien amnesty was always, "Give us legalization and we'll fix the border". Nobody with any sense or memory believed that, but it was a convenient pitch to make it seem like a one-time event. Now that illegal aliens are officially part of the left's "diverse" coalition, we have moved toward permanent amnesty.

It was always going to happen this way with amnesty being a gateway to permanent amnesty and then off we go to open borders and a right for asylum seekers to come in any number.

But as the radical left dominates the Democrats, the process is radically speeding up. Which is how we ended up here.

Hillary Clinton Promises Permanent Amnesty for Illegal Aliens

Immaterial question. The polls clearly believe that the Dems better than the Pubs meet their needs. The better question is why our GOP is not.

Not the question I asked you.
Your question was answered: it's immaterial, does not matter.

Then we should simply ignore your posts. OK.
Your prerogative, the difference being that my posts matter, while most of yours don't.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!! Always so good to see the same ol Jake .... never changes

Immaterial question. The polls clearly believe that the Dems better than the Pubs meet their needs. The better question is why our GOP is not.

Your prerogative, the difference being that my posts matter, while most of yours don't.

Laugh all you want. Blacks vote Dems because they don't think our GOP party cares about them, obviously. Be specific why they should not feel that way.

Unlike the Republican leading candidates, she hasn't said, laziness is a trait of Blacks or slavery is best thing that ever happen to them.

Which "Republican leading candidates" have said that?
Carson and Trump\\

The Collected Quotes of Donald Trump on "the Blacks"
Slavery is the Best Thing Happened to Blacks : Ben Carson

Sounds similar to Bernie Sanders big "foot in mouth" comment, when he suggested whites don't know what it's like to be poor.

Laugh all you want. Blacks vote Dems because they don't think our GOP party cares about them, obviously. Be specific why they should not feel that way.

That may very well be due to the promoting by Democrats in treating government like the responsible parent, campaigning a "dependency message" that says government will provide for your needs, with the promise someone ELSE will pay for it.

I can't see the post but suspect it is Ernie, the one who got his ass kicked hard several years ago and has been shy ever since. Yep, I just uncovered him and was right. Back on the big I for him.
I can't see you either and as far as an ass kicking. as I remember, about 1 in 5 considered you a "Main Stream Republican" and most opined you were an irrelevant asshole. You maybe should rethink just who got their ass kicked.

That may very well be due to the promoting by Democrats in treating government like the responsible parent, campaigning a "dependency message" that says government will provide for your needs, with the promise someone ELSE will pay for it.
Considering that whites and Hispanics and others are on aid programs, yet many of them vote GOP, your answer does not work.

Forum List

Back