Hillary Clintons poll numbers are dropping like a skyscraper during demolition

hillary+clinton+negotiates+peace+in+Gaza.jpg

So let's run with the winner.

Sheesh he looks half dead already.

Some think he looks like a wise old timer with character and integrity. Too bad the Republicans don't have one of those. There old guy is a plastic baffoon whose main traits are arrogance, whining, self love, greed and a mean spirit.

Make up your collective minds,1st it repubs are nothing but old white guys,yet the field of candidates proves that to be bull shit,now they are supposed to run an old white guy???!!

Some think he looks like a wise old timer with character and integrity. Too bad the Republicans don't have one of those. There old guy is a plastic baffoon whose main traits are arrogance, whining, self love, greed and a mean spirit.

Make up your collective minds,1st it repubs are nothing but old white guys,yet the field of candidates proves that to be bull shit,now they are supposed to run an old white guy???!!

I personally am sick of old white guys being president. I would prefer to see conservative blacks, Hispanics, women, or young people as president.

I especially don't want a guy who has been a politician for a million years like sanders.

I don't remember people accusing the Republicans of running a bunch of old white guys. Jindal, Rubio, Cruz, have been running since the beginning and Most of the others like Paul, Kasich, Scott, etc. are not old guys. The only real old guy is Trump isn't it?

I don't remember people accusing the Republicans of running a bunch of old white guys. Jindal, Rubio, Cruz, have been running since the beginning and Most of the others like Paul, Kasich, Scott, etc. are not old guys. The only real old guy is Trump isn't it?

Selective memory,literately thousands of post here,have the repubs as old white and one foot in the grave,saying other wise is just bull shit,its that simple.

Selective memory,literately thousands of post here,have the repubs as old white and one foot in the grave,saying other wise is just bull shit,its that simple.

The discussion is about Presidential candidates, not demographics of the party leadership, financiers and membership.

Forum List

Back