Hillary collapse....whats falling out of her pants??!!!!

Want to see what the progressive k00ks have to say about this???:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: This should be classic!!!

Hillary collapse....whats falling out of her pants??!!!!
The Presidential nomination?

What the hell is this???:wtf:

It's the key to Bill's chastity belt...

nah........was she EVER a candidate ever for a chastity belt? Im thinking not........ever see those old pics of Hilda sitting on a bed as a college student in those stripped pants??!!

yeeeeeeeesh.:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

Real interested in somebody figuring what the fuck that metal piece is that comes flying out of her undies:disbelief:

Lifesavers.......?

A left-nasal inhaler with the presidential seal on it?

A White House pen she stole when she left?

Lifesavers.......?

lol.....mud......Im thinking catheter clip. If I could get a closer look, I could tell........it is about the same size even from the provided view.

Would pretty much confirm the Parkinsons suspicions..........idiots with zero healthcare/medical knowledge think if the person isn't acting like Michael J Fox, its not Parkinsons. duh

makes you wonder what didn't fall out... there is a lot of room in cankles billion dollar pant suits.

Lifesavers.......?

lol.....mud......Im thinking catheter clip. If I could get a closer look, I could tell........it is about the same size even from the provided view.

Would pretty much confirm the Parkinsons suspicions..........idiots with zero healthcare/medical knowledge think if the person isn't acting like Michael J Fox, its not Parkinsons. duh
She acts like she's had a minor stroke from a blood clot. She has the same appearance my mom had when it happened to her. It also caused dizziness and mood swings, short-term memory loss, partial paralysis. She would throw temper-tantrums pretty regularly. If it wasn't for drugs, she would be in deep shit. My mom is in her 90s. We thought she was gonna die 40 years ago, but she outlived my Dad. The coughing is something else. She shouldn't be running for president, that's for sure, because her travel will have to be extremely limited.

Amazing to see the progressive pushback on this.........reminds one of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.........the Black Knight vs Sir Lancelot scene!!

Lifesavers.......?

Her hired sycophants were looking not only into various Parkinson's and Alzheimer drugs' effectiveness, but also those for narcolepsy, too. She is one messed up career criminal, but then that's the main reason her base relates so well to her.

i thought she looked like a puppet whose strings were too loose. tighten those strings.

Anybody figure out wtf that thing was??

So now we are hearing she was overly dehydrated!! OK......this is getting stoopider by the moment but I guess we have lots and lots of suckers out there!!:eusa_dance:

Anybody figure out wtf that thing was??

So now we are hearing she was overly dehydrated!! OK......this is getting stoopider by the moment but I guess we have lots and lots of suckers out there!!:eusa_dance:
Funny, after you pointed out the thing falling out of her pant leg I told my wife about it. She told me that it most probably was photo shopped. So last night on the news they played the video again, and I showed her using my TVs slow motion and she was stunned and asked, what the heck was that. There you go, not photo shopped, real something fell out of her pant leg. I busted a gut, when I told her, see, not photo shopped. WTF? She still looked like a puppet released by the puppeteer. I've never seen someone with pnumonia end up like a lifeless puppet. EVER.

Forum List

Back