Hillary: Cops Must Stop Killing African Americans

Go Hillary. :0) That seals the deal.

She may get more black votes than Obama.
Only idiots like you would be hoodwinked by this pandering.
And I suppose if she had said that blacks need to stop killing each other, you'd be screaming "THAT'S RACIST!!!!!!
Shut up.....

:0) Fuck you.

I don't give a shit about what you think. Obviously you don't have a clue what politics is .. which of course is why you and your idiot party has lost just about every social issue you dummies care about .. and are inevitably going to lose the 2016 election .. thus the Supreme Court .. and probably won't win the White House again anytime in the foreseeable future.

You go vote your issues and for the people you want to vote for .. and I'll do the same.

What's the problem?
Like I said, the left always side with evil.

What you said, what you think, what you think is evil .. doesn't mean shit.

What has meaning is who wins this election.

Hillary just inspired millions of voters who have PROVEN to be a CRITICAL component in who wins the White House.

Let's see if you have the intelligence to argue the fallacy of that in a presidential election.

Let's see .. :0)

She hates blacks as much as she hates everyone else. Except the Klan maybe...

upload_2016-7-19_0-23-7.jpeg

All the right does is talk about the evil government and how we need to be armed to fend them off .

I don't understand why you'd even be mad at the police shooters ? They are practicing what you preach .
Dude......You'd need a 20 foot extension ladder to reach the level of fucking moron.

More insults . Afraid to address my point ?

Isn't it true that conservatives say we need assault type weapons to fend off an out of control governmt?

Answr the question .

I generally don't recommend spell check because it keeps the stupid,stupid ......
But in your case I'll make an exception.

And I suppose if she had said that blacks need to stop killing each other, you'd be screaming "THAT'S RACIST!!!!!!
Shut up.....

:0) Fuck you.

I don't give a shit about what you think. Obviously you don't have a clue what politics is .. which of course is why you and your idiot party has lost just about every social issue you dummies care about .. and are inevitably going to lose the 2016 election .. thus the Supreme Court .. and probably won't win the White House again anytime in the foreseeable future.

You go vote your issues and for the people you want to vote for .. and I'll do the same.

What's the problem?
Like I said, the left always side with evil.

Hillary just inspired millions of voters who have PROVEN to be a CRITICAL component in who wins the White House.

Let's see if you have the intelligence to argue the fallacy of that in a presidential election.

Let's see .. :0)

She hates blacks as much as she hates everyone else. Except the Klan maybe...

View attachment 82070

:0) Sure .. that's brilliant.

All the right does is talk about the evil government and how we need to be armed to fend them off .

I don't understand why you'd even be mad at the police shooters ? They are practicing what you preach .
You are tone deaf. No idea what is happening. Completely clueless. When did conservatives call for the slaughter of local police? Which segment of society is not only making those declarations, but carrying them out?

Like I said, the left always side with evil. All the class of a hyena.

What would bill clinton's wife know about the lives of black people? Her husband and her have made sure they live in neighborhoods far and away from blacks. What a racial hate monger this bitch is.

All tyrants say that same thing. Screw right and wrong, it's about power.

You're right .. it's all about power .. and the power of the Right is waning .. diminishing .. fading away.

The dynamics of power has changed in this country, and will continue to change as demographics continue to evolve.

Problem with the Right .. it never understood the POWER of diversity .. thus, its power wanes.

Problem is, as the demographics in this country lean more and more towards larger populations of darker people, and smaller populations of caucasian people, the further this country sinks toward third world status. All the big inner cities like in detroit and chicago are proof of that.

Yes, we are against an out of control government, and we do want assault weapons to fend off said government and criminals.

That said, we want them for when the government is out of line, not to randomly kill police that are just doing their jobs.

What we have here is a failure to apply logic to a situation. They're not practicing what we preach, they're preaching immunity to the consequences of their crimes, not opposition to an out of control government.

If you actually did any thinking, you wouldn't have even made this post.

Shut up.....

I agree and black lives don't seem to matter when blacks kill blacks.

Black lives only seem to matter when a cop kills a black

You're right .. it's all about power .. and the power of the Right is waning .. diminishing .. fading away.

The dynamics of power has changed in this country, and will continue to change as demographics continue to evolve.

Problem with the Right .. it never understood the POWER of diversity .. thus, its power wanes.
It's all about power, screw right and wrong?
What a pathetic subhuman you are.

It's all about power, screw right and wrong?
What a pathetic subhuman you are.

:lol: Fuck you fucking whiny ass moron.

Shut up.....

I agree and black lives don't seem to matter when blacks kill blacks.

Black lives only seem to matter when a cop kills a black

I repeat .. she may get more black votes than Obama.

Feel free to whine about it. :0)

Problem is, as the demographics in this country lean more and more towards larger populations of darker people, and smaller populations of caucasian people, the further this country sinks toward third world status. All the big inner cities like in detroit and chicago are proof of that.

Feel free to leave anytime. :0) Love it or leave it motherfucker.

IF republicans had brains, they would have recognized the demographic change and tailored their message to accommodate the evolving dynamics.

Too late .. too damn late. :0)

What more right than life and liberty ? Police murder black men on camera and the justice system let's them walk .

Oh but let me guess, if they came to take your overgrown pop gun, THAT would be A reason to shoot at cops !

The justice system lets them walk for a reason. A police officer is allowed to use deadly force whether or not their subject is armed. They are allowed to use deadly force to prevent death or serious bodily harm to themselves.

Just because you disagree with our laws in this country doesn't make anything murder. That's in your own mind.

Feel free to leave anytime. :0) Love it or leave it motherfucker.

IF republicans had brains, they would have recognized the demographic change and tailored their message to accommodate the evolving dynamics.

Too late .. too damn late. :0)

Not capable of an intelligent response so you revert to calling me MF, the favorite word of the hood rat. Thanks for making my point. Importing the likes of yourself into this country in great numbers doesn't bode well for this country's prospects of remaining a great nation.

More insults . Afraid to address my point ?

Isn't it true that conservatives say we need assault type weapons to fend off an out of control governmt?

Answr the question .

Some do, some don't. WTF does that have to do with shooting police officers that we the citizens hire to enforce our laws?

Forum List

Back