Hillary: Cops Must Stop Killing African Americans

Go Hillary. :0) That seals the deal.

She may get more black votes than Obama.
Only idiots like you would be hoodwinked by this pandering.
And I suppose if she had said that blacks need to stop killing each other, you'd be screaming "THAT'S RACIST!!!!!!
Shut up.....

:0) Fuck you.

I don't give a shit about what you think. Obviously you don't have a clue what politics is .. which of course is why you and your idiot party has lost just about every social issue you dummies care about .. and are inevitably going to lose the 2016 election .. thus the Supreme Court .. and probably won't win the White House again anytime in the foreseeable future.

You go vote your issues and for the people you want to vote for .. and I'll do the same.

What's the problem?

All the right does is talk about the evil government and how we need to be armed to fend them off .

I don't understand why you'd even be mad at the police shooters ? They are practicing what you preach .

Citizens defending their Constitutional rights ≠ criminals murdering cops.
You stupid twit.

All the right does is talk about the evil government and how we need to be armed to fend them off .

I don't understand why you'd even be mad at the police shooters ? They are practicing what you preach .
Dude......You'd need a 20 foot extension ladder to reach the level of fucking moron.

More insults . Afraid to address my point ?

Isn't it true that conservatives say we need assault type weapons to fend off an out of control governmt?

Answr the question .
Your a pointless twit that displays your a fool with every post you make.

You won't answer the question! None of you will .

"Checkmate ". As you would say !
No one can translate jibberish.
Go get a translator.

And I suppose if she had said that blacks need to stop killing each other, you'd be screaming "THAT'S RACIST!!!!!!
Shut up.....

I don't give a shit about what you think. Obviously you don't have a clue what politics is .. which of course is why you and your idiot party has lost just about every social issue you dummies care about .. and are inevitably going to lose the 2016 election .. thus the Supreme Court .. and probably won't win the White House again anytime in the foreseeable future.

You go vote your issues and for the people you want to vote for .. and I'll do the same.

What's the problem?
Like I said, the left always side with evil.

You stupid twit.

What more right than life and liberty ? Police murder black men on camera and the justice system let's them walk .

Oh but let me guess, if they came to take your overgrown pop gun, THAT would be A reason to shoot at cops !

Like I said, the left always side with evil. All the class of a hyena.

Do you think cops should kill more Black citizens? Are Black citizens evil? Are you speaking for everyone on the Right, because you are talking about everyone on the Left.

Tell us why you think the government should get bigger and more powerful while you say it's murdering innocents.

Checkmate.

Local government or federal government? Aren't you scared to death of the EPA while you want more local control?

Are you a Conservative or an Anarchist?

You stupid twit.

What more right than life and liberty ? Police murder black men on camera and the justice system let's them walk .

Oh but let me guess, if they came to take your overgrown pop gun, THAT would be A reason to shoot at cops !
Shitforbrains now says the Obama DOJ is racist.

Dude......You'd need a 20 foot extension ladder to reach the level of fucking moron.

Isn't it true that conservatives say we need assault type weapons to fend off an out of control governmt?

Answr the question .

Go get a translator.

You won't answer the question! Wuss!

It cause it exposes the hypocrisy of the right . You are all fine with the jackboots so long as they are hassling brown folks .

Do you think cops should kill more Black citizens? Are Black citizens evil? Are you speaking for everyone on the Right, because you are talking about everyone on the Left.

Tell us why you think the government should get bigger and more powerful while you say it's murdering innocents.

Checkmate.

Local government or federal government? Aren't you scared to death of the EPA while you want more local control?

Dismantle the EPA, Dept of Education, Dept of AG, gut the IRS.

Now tell us why you want a larger more powerful government to murder innocents.

Answr the question .

Go get a translator.

It cause it exposes the hypocrisy of the right . You are all fine with the jackboots so long as they are hassling brown folks .
You're the freak whining about violent felons being shot.

Answr the question .

Go get a translator.

You're the freak whining about violent felons being shot.

The guy in Minnesota was not violent or a felon. Same as the Baton Rouge guy.

Answr the question .

Go get a translator.

Answr the question .

Go get a translator.

Say it in English, not Charles Manson talk at a parole hearing.

Shut up.....

What's the problem?
Like I said, the left always side with evil.

What you said, what you think, what you think is evil .. doesn't mean shit.

What has meaning is who wins this election.

Hillary just inspired millions of voters who have PROVEN to be a CRITICAL component in who wins the White House.

Let's see if you have the intelligence to argue the fallacy of that in a presidential election.

Let's see .. :0)

Answr the question .

Go get a translator.

Answr the question .

Go get a translator.

Say it in English, not Charles Manson talk at a parole hearing.

Still no answer !

What you said, what you think, what you think is evil .. doesn't mean shit.

What has meaning is who wins this election.
All tyrants say that same thing. Screw right and wrong, it's about power.

You're right .. it's all about power .. and the power of the Right is waning .. diminishing .. fading away.

The dynamics of power has changed in this country, and will continue to change as demographics continue to evolve.

Problem with the Right .. it never understood the POWER of diversity .. thus, its power wanes.

Checkmate.

Dismantle the EPA, Dept of Education, Dept of AG, gut the IRS.

Now tell us why you want a larger more powerful government to murder innocents.

Af local police departments under federal control?

Do you have a clue?

You stupid twit.

What more right than life and liberty ?

Criminals killing cops is not the same thing as citizens defending their life and liberty.

Police murder black men on camera and the justice system let's them walk .

Anyone in particular?

Why would the cops come to take my gun?

Michael Brown. Let's see how did the events go down that day? He stole from a convenience store, assaulted the store clerk. walked down the middle of the street, walked up to a policeman sitting in a car, sucker punched him in the face, and then ran. Hand ups don't shoot? Total bullshit lie, but it didn't matter. It helped empower BLM. That is who and what Hillary Clinton stands with. How about you?

Forum List

Back