Hillary: Cops Must Stop Killing African Americans

What you said, what you think, what you think is evil .. doesn't mean shit.

What has meaning is who wins this election.
All tyrants say that same thing. Screw right and wrong, it's about power.

You're right .. it's all about power .. and the power of the Right is waning .. diminishing .. fading away.

The dynamics of power has changed in this country, and will continue to change as demographics continue to evolve.

Problem with the Right .. it never understood the POWER of diversity .. thus, its power wanes.

Problem is, as the demographics in this country lean more and more towards larger populations of darker people, and smaller populations of caucasian people, the further this country sinks toward third world status. All the big inner cities like in detroit and chicago are proof of that.

Feel free to leave anytime. :0) Love it or leave it motherfucker.

IF republicans had brains, they would have recognized the demographic change and tailored their message to accommodate the evolving dynamics.

Too late .. too damn late. :0)

Not capable of an intelligent response so you revert to calling me MF, the favorite word of the hood rat. Thanks for making my point. Importing the likes of yourself into this country in great numbers doesn't bode well for this country's prospects of remaining a great nation.

Yeah he's a troll....

Well that's a new tune from her isn't it?

Apparently labeling them 'super predators' wasn't going over well with the focus groups.

Of course I'm sure she just 'misspoke' when she said that though.....

Too bad any media she addresses will never ask.

I watched some of the RNC yesterday on Bill O'. They preached about support of our police and military. The compulsive liar preached against our police shooting the criminals.

What does that tell anybody here?

All the right does is talk about the evil government and how we need to be armed to fend them off .

I don't understand why you'd even be mad at the police shooters ? They are practicing what you preach .

No, we say we need to arm the citizenry in the event we are overtaken by a tyrannical government. Police protecting themselves and the citizens is not tyranny.................well, maybe to a liberal it is, but not to normal people.

Hillary has to stop killing Americans...or setting them up so her buddies Al Qaeida can kill them...

What you said, what you think, what you think is evil .. doesn't mean shit.

What has meaning is who wins this election.

You're right .. it's all about power .. and the power of the Right is waning .. diminishing .. fading away.

The dynamics of power has changed in this country, and will continue to change as demographics continue to evolve.

Problem with the Right .. it never understood the POWER of diversity .. thus, its power wanes.

Problem is, as the demographics in this country lean more and more towards larger populations of darker people, and smaller populations of caucasian people, the further this country sinks toward third world status. All the big inner cities like in detroit and chicago are proof of that.

IF republicans had brains, they would have recognized the demographic change and tailored their message to accommodate the evolving dynamics.

Not capable of an intelligent response so you revert to calling me MF, the favorite word of the hood rat. Thanks for making my point. Importing the likes of yourself into this country in great numbers doesn't bode well for this country's prospects of remaining a great nation.

I have intelligent conversations with intelligent people .. not dumb ass racist girly-boys who spout racist ignorance then expect to be treated as if they have intelligence.

I repeat, IF you stupid MOTHERFUCKERS had any brains, you would have tailored your message to accommodate changing demographics. But your ignorance and racist hate was stronger than anything else.

What you think about me doesn't mean a goddamn thing. All that matters is who wins this election .. who chooses the Supreme Court.

You racism is comedy and completely meaningless to any and everyone but you.

Don't like my posts .. kiss my ass nitwit.

Go Hillary. :0) That seals the deal.

She may get more black votes than Obama.
Only idiots like you would be hoodwinked by this pandering.
And I suppose if she had said that blacks need to stop killing each other, you'd be screaming "THAT'S RACIST!!!!!!
Shut up.....

I agree and black lives don't seem to matter when blacks kill blacks.

Black lives only seem to matter when a cop kills a black

I repeat .. she may get more black votes than Obama.

Feel free to whine about it. :0)

Do blacks like her new car smell?

I have intelligent conversations with intelligent people .. not dumb ass racist girly-boys who spout racist ignorance then expect to be treated as if they have intelligence.

I repeat, IF you stupid MOTHERFUCKERS had any brains, you would have tailored your message to accommodate changing demographics. But your ignorance and racist hate was stronger than anything else.

What you think about me doesn't mean a goddamn thing. All that matters is who wins this election .. who chooses the Supreme Court.

You racist liberal twit......

And I suppose if she had said that blacks need to stop killing each other, you'd be screaming "THAT'S RACIST!!!!!!
Shut up.....

I suggest you stick your head up a black guy's ass to find out.

:lol: fuck you and the hole you crawled out of.

:lol: fuck you and the hole you crawled out of.
Never? Not even for a stroll in the park?

Apparently labeling them 'super predators' wasn't going over well with the focus groups.

I watched some of the RNC yesterday on Bill O'. They preached about support of our police and military. The compulsive liar preached against our police shooting the criminals.

Tells me that she will win the election .. and you and your ilk will spend the rest of your lives whining about it.

Here's the good news .. a million-plus people attending the RNC convention ..

Tells me that she will win the election .. and you and your ilk will spend the rest of your lives whining about it.

160716190901-cleveland-cavaliers-victory-parade-and-rally-cleveland-cavaliers-victory-parade-and-rally.home-t1.jpeg

Oh wait .. that's Cavs fans celebrating LeBron James and the victory he brought to Cleveland.

My bad. :0)

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-19_18-44-2.png
    upload_2016-7-19_18-44-2.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 34

Shut up.....

I suggest you stick your head up a black guy's ass to find out.

Hillary smells like a black guy's ass?

Great, the more the merrier.

But after the win of Donald Trump, I will be glad to come back to this topic so I can laugh my ass off at you. You may have given up on the country, but I will be a firm believer that there are more good people here than bad, and if I'm correct, Hillary won't even come close.

If you are for the criminals, vote Hillary. If you are for the good guys, vote Trump.

Shut up.....

She may not.

Feel free to whine about it.

Forum List

Back