Hillary....don't leave town.

I still think Obama gets locked up first
Thinking definitely isn't your forte.
Can’t weaponized our DOJ to spy on people.. he’s done
The DOJ head man has already cleared Oblama and his admin of any wrongdoing on purpose...Did you miss the memo?
No the mueller report on democrats was a joke lol .. it’s being investigated... don’t worry.. it won’t hurt ha
Barr has already made his evaluation so you can play ignorant all you like..
Did you not hear about a new investigation?? Lol

I don't think they have the brass you know whats to ever arrest a former president, and one reason is optics to the rest of the world. Also they'll be convinced by the propagandist that it would cause cultural division and riots which is an insult to said culture by assumption that right and wrong and the law has prejudicial blinders.
However, a proper punishment for such blatant illegal behavior and manipulation by Obama (and Clinton) should "in the least" be removal of all presidential (political) priveledges and protection services, gov't access, media, foreign contacts, speaches, consultant, fund raising, or DNC participation, etc. And most detterent to future fascists, erased from presidential (political)history and listed as traitors in asterisk notations.
Look what the ancient Egyptians did to failed Pharoahs, they notched them out of references and plaques and even pictural idols and tombs scratched away.
It is part of the invisible line of commonality of those at the top..When murder happens simply act like nothing happened least it happen to yous..It's an ancient axion with rich and powerful humans in societies and it has always been that way..

Thinking definitely isn't your forte.
The DOJ head man has already cleared Oblama and his admin of any wrongdoing on purpose...Did you miss the memo?
No the mueller report on democrats was a joke lol .. it’s being investigated... don’t worry.. it won’t hurt ha

Barr: Obama officials did not commit treason
President Trump said intelligence officials from the Obama administration illegally surveilled his campaign, and Attorney General William Barr agrees there was spying. But when asked by Jan Crawford if those officials committed treason, he said "no."
Barr says Obama officials did not commit treason "as a legal matter" - CBS News

President Trump said intelligence officials from the Obama administration illegally surveilled his campaign, and Attorney General William Barr agrees there was spying. But when asked by Jan Crawford if those officials committed treason, he said "no."
Shhhh don’t worry .. stay tuned

Shhhh don’t worry .. stay tuned
Reagan was more of a candidate than Oblmam but keep on trying..

At least 15 people broke State Department rules in mishandling former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s emails, the department said in a review released publicly Monday.

While the full review is not completed, the department said it’s found 23 violations and seven infractions of security protocols related to Mrs. Clinton’s emails.

Hillary Clinton emails mishandled by 15 State Department employees, review finds

People need to understand the significance of what this is.. I've explained this many times.

When Comey made his case against Hillary and then asserted that "infractions like these are not generally criminally prosecuted" (rough quote) --- what he was TELLING PEOPLE is that the NORMAL PROCESS for security violations such as these are generally handled WITHIN the Agency or contractor in which they occurred. This is because holding a public trial or Grand Jury is monumentally difficult to accomplish when classification protocols and materials and systems are involved...

A few days after Comey danced around the issue -- he was asked what would happen if these infractions occurred within HIS FBI.. He told you what I've been telling you.. There would be an agency security team review and the guilty person would be fired, demoted, charged for back pay, stripped of clearances, transferred to another agency, etc.. Some combination of those things would BE the verdict and punishment...

So what you're looking at HERE is the INTERNAL security review and MAYBE some of that will happen to some people.. Not LIKELY the right ones...

Now here's the problem.. Hilliary was NOT just a State Dept employee.. By her TITLE, she was the boss and the CHIEF SECURITY OFFICIAL at the State Dept.. It's UNPRECEDENTED to use the same process on the HEAD of an agency that commits those offenses. And NONE of this process is actually real justice considering the Chief Security Officer is the accused.. SHOULD be a criminal case...

But that's not gonna happen from anything going on here. There will be no "indictments" or criminal referrals as a result of this bureaucratic process... So don't get your panties in a wad over this..

MIGHT happen that Clinton loses all rights to security clearances.. Then I take down her quote in my sigline when that happens... LOL... Also COULD be docked back pay or lose pension vesting.. But that's where this act of the play ends...

I don't think they have the brass you know whats to ever arrest a former president, and one reason is optics to the rest of the world. Also they'll be convinced by the propagandist that it would cause cultural division and riots which is an insult to said culture by assumption that right and wrong and the law has prejudicial blinders.
However, a proper punishment for such blatant illegal behavior and manipulation by Obama (and Clinton) should "in the least" be removal of all presidential (political) priveledges and protection services, gov't access, media, foreign contacts, speaches, consultant, fund raising, or DNC participation, etc. And most detterent to future fascists, erased from presidential (political)history and listed as traitors in asterisk notations.
Look what the ancient Egyptians did to failed Pharoahs, they notched them out of references and plaques and even pictural idols and tombs scratched away.
It is part of the invisible line of commonality of those at the top..When murder happens simply act like nothing happened least it happen to yous..It's an ancient axion with rich and powerful humans in societies and it has always been that way..
You haven't had the honest insight or brass to ask yourself, why does your party want to arrest a President after his term for non crimes when it no longer serves political purposes?
Answer: they want to embarass and get revenge for embarrassing them and proving "ALL" their predictions wrong. IT'S YOUR SAME COMRADES ATHEISTIC ARGUMENTS: that what does a place of imprisoned hell that Christianity preaches serve, but to a vengefull God or in the case of followers teaching such punishment, the group affiliation pride and human ego who needs to be right otherwise comes to grip that they've been duped or living a life in a lie.
This similarity between political and religious group affiliation pride handling of unpopular truths is why my first chapter was dedicated to understanding that nature and group behavior before you were capable of handling the rest of the book which shattered the status quo in the same manner, where human pride would block and filter the info out to ease ones mind & ego.

Where's the CBS own link to their source of their info. There is none hyst link to a CBS story from a news source that is nore inaccurate or fudging what's said out of context then they are real. No source then what is it you say? Doesn't exist?

I have the answer to the left/right who's guilty. Don't know why I didn't think of it sooner - a special edition of Survivor. Two teams of ten. On the Left Team: Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Sanders, AOC, Ilhan Omar, Tlaib, Biden, Conyers, Hoyers. On the Right Team: Trump, Pence, Pompeo, Barr, Carson, McConnell, Graham, Romney, Cornyn, Cruz.

39 days - who can outwit, outplay, outlast to win (a get out of jail free card)?

I have the answer to the left/right who's guilty. Don't know why I didn't think of it sooner - a special edition of Survivor. Two teams of ten. On the Left Team: Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Sanders, AOC, Ilhan Omar, Tlaib, Biden, Conyers, Hoyers. On the Right Team: Trump, Pence, Pompeo, Barr, Carson, McConnell, Graham, Romney, Cornyn, Cruz.

39 days - who can outwit, outplay, outlast to win (a get out of jail free card)?
The Terrorists and Treasonous against the Patriots and a few backstabbers? It reminds me of the battle of the network Stars, especially
The Anti Semite Robert Conrad racing against my Lansman
Gabe Kaplan (who happens to be only 2 degrees seperation from me, beat that Kevin Bacon. *L*

No, they committed sedition!

Forum List

Back