Hillary doubles down on premise of never lying

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hillary Clinton Stands By FBI Remarks, Denies Lying To The Public

Does this make any sense to anyone? It is with a 100% certainty that Hillary lied, at least according to FBI director Comey, yet Hillary insists she stands by the remarks of Comey while saying she never lied.

Does anyone here believe this?

Does anyone here think she actually believes this? Is this behavior of a sociopath or merely someone who has no shame and no ability to be accountable for anything?

For those who have not seen it, judge for yourself

Talk about a Pathological Liar, she does not even know when she is lying.

The Clintons refuse to admit any imperfection or humanity and retreat to these legalistic language parsing games to confuse people. It is what keeps these stories going to their detriment. She would have been better off saying, "Okay, I didn't realize these emails slipped through I was getting so many every day. I was wrong when I said what I said, but I wasn't trying to trick you. I'm just human."

Hillary Clinton Stands By FBI Remarks, Denies Lying To The Public

Does this make any sense to anyone? It is with a 100% certainty that Hillary lied, at least according to FBI director Comey, yet Hillary insists she stands by the remarks of Comey while saying she never lied.

Does anyone here believe this?

Does anyone here think she actually believes this? Is this behavior of a sociopath or merely someone who has no shame and no ability to be accountable for anything?

For those who have not seen it, judge for yourself

She's only talking to Democrat voters.....who will let her lie all she wants. They don't care about character or honesty. They just want her to be president because she's a woman. They voted for Obama twice and they'll vote for Hillary twice. Doesn't matter what she does.

They talk about Trump voters. But the real idiots are Hillary voters. Mindless zombies.

Then there's the fucking conservative voters that expect perfection. Liberal voters expect lying and criminality because of their cynical natures.

They say you identify with who reflects your own character. If you're in denial and live a lie....a liar is what you want.

The Clintons refuse to admit any imperfection or humanity and retreat to these legalistic language parsing games to confuse people. It is what keeps these stories going to their detriment. She would have been better off saying, "Okay, I didn't realize these emails slipped through I was getting so many every day. I was wrong when I said what I said, but I wasn't trying to trick you. I'm just human."
Hillary has NEVER said a single word without knowing what it means and how it will be understood.
She really is a pathological liar.
She believes the 'little people' are stupid.
There's an October Surprise heading her way courtesy of the grade ten hackers who have all her 'deleted' emails.
The Clinton Foundation and her demands to 'Pay To Play' are going to destroy her politically.
The FBI is currently investigating the Foundation.

Two problems here....the first she is pathological....the second is her supporters don't care

Yeah yeah thats the ticket......

the FBI man said I was truthful.

Yeah yeah thats the ticket....

OMG Hillary is giving Lovitz sp? a run for his money.

She claims she's married to Trump. What does that tell you? She will impoverish coal miners, raise taxes on the middle class and is married to her republican opponent.

Liberals want her in charge. Next, she'll say she gave Putin a blow job.

This minor discrepancy was explained a bit ago. She merely short circuited.

Hillary Clinton meets the press, gets 'short-circuited' by email woes
"That's really the bottom line here and I have said, during the interview and in many other occasions over the past months, that what I told the FBI, which he said was truthful, is consistent with what I have said publicly," Clinton told reporters.

"So I may have short-circuited it and for that, I will, you know, try to clarify," she added.

Hillary has NEVER said a single word without knowing what it means and how it will be understood.
There's an October Surprise heading her way courtesy of the grade ten hackers who have all her 'deleted' emails.
The Clinton Foundation and her demands to 'Pay To Play' are going to destroy her politically.

Okay.

Kirk.jpg

Bullshit. It's right wingernut political leaders who are on another witch hunt.

Lawmakers renew push for investigation of Clinton Foundation

Republican lawmakers are pushing the IRS, the Federal Trade Commission and the FBI to investigate the Clinton Foundation for potential criminal activity.

Now get this:

Blackburn led an unsuccessful effort last year to request an IRS investigation of the Clinton Foundation's status as a 501(c)(3) organization.

----
Republicans are just dirty fucks. They could help their constituents but instead, spend all their time going after political opponents. Why do you think the GOP base is revolting. Oh, that could have a double meaning, and does.

Bullshit. It's right wingernut political leaders who are on another witch hunt.

Lawmakers renew push for investigation of Clinton Foundation

Republican lawmakers are pushing the IRS, the Federal Trade Commission and the FBI to investigate the Clinton Foundation for potential criminal activity.

Now get this:

Blackburn led an unsuccessful effort last year to request an IRS investigation of the Clinton Foundation's status as a 501(c)(3) organization.

----
Republicans are just dirty fucks. They could help their constituents but instead, spend all their time going after political opponents. Why do you think the GOP base is revolting. Oh, that could have a double meaning, and does.

It isn't dirty tricks. It should be a 501(c)(4) especially if Hillary wins.

She's not thought of it, because it isn't true.

She claims she's married to Trump. What does that tell you? She will impoverish coal miners, raise taxes on the middle class and is married to her republican opponent.

Liberals want her in charge. Next, she'll say she gave Putin a blow job.
I'm no hiLIARy- supporter but I can see you going down on Pootie Poot as most rw'ers idolize him

The problem is, Dekster...if Clinton had admitted to having the illegal servers and using them to circumvent Congressional oversight...then she would have had to explain what it was that she was DOING that she didn't want Congress or the public to know about! That's the REAL issue with what she did even more damaging to her than putting national security at risk or lying about Benghazi. I think her missing emails have more to do with money being funneled into the Clinton Foundation than anything else. I don't think Hillary wanted anyone to see how she used her position as Secretary of State and her potential position as President of the United States to make money off people seeking political favors.

We're talking about a woman who's so tight with her own money that she once wrote off a donation of used underwear to a charity on her taxes but spent over a hundred thousand dollars out of pocket to set up two private servers in her own home...doing so when the State Department would have set up servers for her for free! You don't DO that unless what you're doing needs to be kept out of the public eye!

I was raised on a dairy farm. Have had cattle around most my life. And I still didn't make as much money in cattle as hillary did.

She's a bought-and-paid-for shill of the Establishment. Make no mistake about that.

The problem is, Dekster...if Clinton had admitted to having the illegal servers and using them to circumvent Congressional oversight...then she would have had to explain what it was that she was DOING that she didn't want Congress or the public to know about! That's the REAL issue with what she did even more damaging to her than putting national security at risk or lying about Benghazi. I think her missing emails have more to do with money being funneled into the Clinton Foundation than anything else. I don't think Hillary wanted anyone to see how she used her position as Secretary of State and her potential position as President of the United States to make money off people seeking political favors.

We're talking about a woman who's so tight with her own money that she once wrote off a donation of used underwear to a charity on her taxes but spent over a hundred thousand dollars out of pocket to set up two private servers in her own home...doing so when the State Department would have set up servers for her for free! You don't DO that unless what you're doing needs to be kept out of the public eye!

Personally I think she did it to spy on Bill, but that is neither here nor there. Apparently the State Department doesn't know its ass from its elbow when it comes to cyber security. Even if they would have set it up at all, free or otherwise, is a problem.

If you step[ back from the politicking issues for a moment, there is a real fundamental discussion we never had because Bush rammed the Homeland Security stuff down people's throats that could be had as a result of this. Is it really better to have one unified federal network of government data or not? It comes in handy under certain situations, like agencies not sharing information, but when they share that information, there is an increased risk that it will be exposed and compromised by the weakest link in the network.

Forum List

Back