🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary down by 5 percent in Michigan now? No worries she still has 10 delegates to 0 over Sanders.

Leweman

Platinum Member
Aug 5, 2010
Seriously what kind of joke human being would vote for her? For all the rampage by people against Trump (which I get to an extent) why would you support a retch like Hillary?

Seriously what kind of joke human being would vote for her? For all the rampage by people against Trump (which I get to an extent) why would you support a retch like Hillary?

I keep thinking it is HARD for "them" not to win? 1/10 of population works in FED or STATE GOVT. 10s' of millions of Contractors paid out of treasury? Then you get to the 48% cashing FED checks "they" promise not to stop, but to increase payments or add new stuff (Sanders). If those show up for check..........can "they" lose? That does not even factor in "they" will do anything and the other side is 1000X more honest and principled overall. Is there any hope at all? tipping point?

Because she's the most qualified, and can actually win. Silly me, now go throw you vote away, as usual.

Hillary might win this one....
Looking at the map where Bernie has won pretty much all the county's it's amazing to me.

Forum List

Back