Hillary drafts illegal 'Dreamers' to get immigrants to vote

Hillary Clinton's campaign on Sunday announced a program to recruit undocumented "Dreamers" into a voter registration army even though they are not allowed to vote.

the witch doesn't stop....doesn't give up ....witch is a witch is a witch.....GIVE UP YOU SCUM

Is that illegal? It's only illegal if they vote, right? But they are legal to sign up legal voters, right? I'm sure they appreciate the income.
Signing up voters is considered participating in an election, in order to participate in an election you have to be a citizen or the holder of a valid green card. (green cards can still not vote)
If the cow is trying to get non card holding illegals to help in the election process in any way, then it is illegal.
of course if a Clinton does it, it will become legal the moment they do.
Those that are covered by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, have green cards which is what Clinton is referring to.

Hillary Clinton's campaign on Sunday announced a program to recruit undocumented "Dreamers" into a voter registration army even though they are not allowed to vote.

the witch doesn't stop....doesn't give up ....witch is a witch is a witch.....GIVE UP YOU SCUM

Sounds like a great program.

Really?

To go against the Law sounds great to you? and the likes of you?

I don't think so.
They are documented because they have green cards which also makes them legal.

Is that illegal? It's only illegal if they vote, right? But they are legal to sign up legal voters, right? I'm sure they appreciate the income.
Signing up voters is considered participating in an election, in order to participate in an election you have to be a citizen or the holder of a valid green card. (green cards can still not vote)
If the cow is trying to get non card holding illegals to help in the election process in any way, then it is illegal.
Those that are covered by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, have green cards which is what Clinton is referring to.
arriving as a child is not grounds for being considered legal or does it cover the requirements for a green card. Therefore, they are illegal and have no say in our government. they should be forced to swim back home.

scary, the witch wants them to vote by proxy. this country is in trouble.

I think you missed the point.

These people are criminals. They are in this country illegally. A criminal (Hillary) is enlisting the help of other criminals to help her get elected. Mkay

An illegal program not passed by Congress. My understanding is the Dream Act isn't really an act. It's an illegal executive order. The DACA is just another part of this. It's where a corrupt Department Of Justice decided that it would not enforce laws as written due to illegal prosecutorial-discretion. My understanding is that the Obama administration has been ordered to discontinue this illegal practice by a federal judge. Obama is ignoring that order.

This of course is yet another federal felony. Section 1324 of title 8 of the U.S. Code makes it a felony to encourage illegals to live or work here. By letting illegals work on her campaign, hillary is clearly in violation.

I love it when it's "Computer Time" down at the in-patient facility. You get gems like this thread.

Is that illegal? It's only illegal if they vote, right? But they are legal to sign up legal voters, right? I'm sure they appreciate the income
Does it occur to the pea brain you liberals have that they are illegal and shouldn't be here to help register anybody?

of course if a Clinton does it, it will become legal the moment they do
If the Americn people don't rise up ndependently and ignore the liberal media bias and come out in force to defeat Crooked Hillary Clinton, then this country is lost and the People deserve the cow shit The Democrats will be serving up.

The pro-crime, party of slavery jackasses just cannot comprehend that it's illegal for them to be here in the first place.
The Democratic party needs to be recognized as a foreign terrorist organization and dealt with accordingly
. Droning Americans without a trial is something Obama has done. So...

i wonder if Hillary will also be headed to the 57th state of Venezeula to register another 8 million Democrats? oh wait, never mind, most of the locals will see her as a giant cheeseburger.

Forum List

Back