Hillary Ex-Advisor Blasts Her For Poor Campaign - 'miserable' outreach to evangelicals

Hmmm....interesting. She 'accidently' left this out of her book, 'This Is Who I Blame For Losing'... :p

Ex-Clinton adviser blasts Hillary's 'miserable' outreach to evangelicals

Hillary Clinton did a "miserable" job of reaching out to white evangelical voters in the 2016 presidential election, so the next Democratic nominee needs to "be better" in 2020, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton said recently.

Why campaign when you assume you are going to win no matter what.

Hillary did Bush I a favor and replaced his reelection campaign as the worst campaign ever with this past one.

Hmmm....interesting. She 'accidently' left this out of her book, 'This Is Who I Blame For Losing'... :p

Hillary Clinton did a "miserable" job of reaching out to white evangelical voters in the 2016 presidential election, so the next Democratic nominee needs to "be better" in 2020, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton said recently.
Yup, maybe stop accusing them of Pedophilia and racism every other day would be a good start.

Hillary did Bush I a favor and replaced his reelection campaign as the worst campaign ever with this past one.
I think she replaced Mondale. Easy unwittingly brings up maybe an interesting point. Are the democratic party's central beliefs on abortion, the role of faith in public life and public accomodations out of step with a majority in the states needed to govern nationally in the Republic?

Bush asked Ross Perot to run against him to insure a loss and install the Bilderberg Group pick

Forum List

Back