Hillary Flips

She went from $0 to $100 Million in 10 years?! Impressive... Sounds like she is better at business than Trump!

Yes, and just think she NEVER BOUGHT a FUCKING THING!!!!

Certainly never built anything...........? nothing useful? but not a bad try by Slade999 until the reality is thunk thru.....keep working Slade.
Just making an observation... What do you mean she didn't build anything? How then did she make $100 Million?

You are this stupid?...Really???

th
Stupidity and ignorance to two very different things. I've never looked into Hillary Clintons finances, i've had better things to do like stare at my wall. So you are saying she made 100 million dollars by asking people to give it to her for political favors? That doesn't sound right

THAT DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT!!!

THAT ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE STARTING TO UNDERSTAND...ARE YOU?

Yes, and just think she NEVER BOUGHT a FUCKING THING!!!!

Certainly never built anything...........? nothing useful? but not a bad try by Slade999 until the reality is thunk thru.....keep working Slade.
Just making an observation... What do you mean she didn't build anything? How then did she make $100 Million?

th
Stupidity and ignorance to two very different things. I've never looked into Hillary Clintons finances, i've had better things to do like stare at my wall. So you are saying she made 100 million dollars by asking people to give it to her for political favors? That doesn't sound right

I'm talking about the accuracy of the statement. Care to point me to some facts?

th

I'm talking about the accuracy of the statement. Care to point me to some facts?

Try Google, you couldn't pay me enough to educate you!

th

Not finding anything credible that backs up your statement... Perhaps you she reeducate yourself

th

Not finding anything credible that backs up your statement... Perhaps you she reeducate yourself

Perhaps you need a 2nd grader to help you with Google!

:banana2::banana2::ahole-1:

Perhaps you need a 2nd grader to help you with Google!
Good one!:poop:

Forum List

Back