Hillary has leased bureau space in Brooklyn for her 2016 Prez campaign

Eh. By primary time I'm sure there will be plenty of Democratic candidates, but I strongly doubt Clinton will be the nominee. I suspect Democrats will vote for a newer face, as they did in 2008. Elizabeth Warren might be the only familiar face to stand a chance in 2016.

The thing I wonder about is why more Democrats haven't made moves suggesting that they are running. People speculate about Warren and Biden, but neither have made any significant moves suggesting that they are joining the race. People have speculated on Michelle Obama running, but that's just retard talk. Who else does the Democratic party have to bring forward? :dunno: ,

At this point in time the mathematics behind Hillary losing the primary are extremely against you. It's more or less like if she wants it, it's hers.

There's a whole plethora of potential candidates, none of them want to challenge Hillary and lose. If the GOP can run Ted Cruz then the Democrats sure as hell can find suitable alternatives.

It should be on a month to month basis, so she saves some money when Warren or O'Malley get the nomination

Eh. By primary time I'm sure there will be plenty of Democratic candidates, but I strongly doubt Clinton will be the nominee. I suspect Democrats will vote for a newer face, as they did in 2008. Elizabeth Warren might be the only familiar face to stand a chance in 2016.

The thing I wonder about is why more Democrats haven't made moves suggesting that they are running. People speculate about Warren and Biden, but neither have made any significant moves suggesting that they are joining the race. People have speculated on Michelle Obama running, but that's just retard talk. Who else does the Democratic party have to bring forward? :dunno: ,

At this point in time the mathematics behind Hillary losing the primary are extremely against you. It's more or less like if she wants it, it's hers.

There's a whole plethora of potential candidates, none of them want to challenge Hillary and lose. If the GOP can run Ted Cruz then the Democrats sure as hell can find suitable alternatives.

It's 2007 all over again, amiright?

Many people had no idea who Obama was when he made the keynote speech at the 2004 DNC. Many people still had no idea who he was in 2007. He still beat Hillary in the primaries, and won the presidency. Hillary is no shoe-in.

Hey....remember this?

"Birther row began with Hillary Clinton
The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it."
Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph

Can't wait to see which Democrat Hillary skewers this time.

Hey....remember this?

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it."

Remember that time you didn't copy and paste your opinion? Neither do we. :dunno:

Why%20should%20I%20care.jpg

Hey....remember this?

Remember that time you didn't copy and paste your opinion? Neither do we. :dunno:

I never copy and paste my opinion.

I use thoughtfulness, education, and experience to form said opinion.

You should inquire as to the meaning of terms before you post, and perhaps....although this might be a stretch....you might not appear as such an imbecile.

There are other names floating around.

Martin O'Malley
Julian and Joaquin Castro
Jim Webb

Many people had no idea who Obama was when he made the keynote speech at the 2004 DNC. Many people still had no idea who he was in 2007. He still beat Hillary in the primaries, and won the presidency. Hillary is no shoe-in.

Quite a few did. His surprise landslide win in the 2004 Illinois primary for Senator made him pretty well known, there was constant news mentions of him and other media exposure.

Obama could also bank on being against the Iraq War from the start which was really popular in the primary against Clinton, in 2016 that issue will be pretty much gone.

There really isn't anyone out there in the same position Obama was. Further if there was we would've easily already at least heard something from them, it's April of 2015 for godz sake!! By this time in previous elections most if not all candidates already announced their intention to run.

Kind of the same way Reagan and Romney were kicked out in previous primaries before getting a chance to run in the general election huh?

What do you know, Reagan was around the same age as Hillary will be!

Wow.. You have a lot of guts, comparing the great and powerful Ronald Wilson Reagan to mere mortals like Mitt and Hillary. :wink_2:

No kidding. Reagan accomplished something when he was a Governor and the President...Hillary has accomplished being a career politician in Congress... she was Bestowed SOS and didn't accomplish shit there either....so big whoppie
As governor, Reagan passed a very liberal abortion bill. He also saw that UC began charging tuition, where it had been free.

They vote for her even if she murdered someone on National Television...She has scandals already. that's desperate and why we have this tyrannical overbearing Government now. just damn sad
VIDEO at the site

SNIP:
John Heilemann: Hillary Clinton’s Entire ‘Convenience’ Defense Has ‘Crumbled at Her Feet’

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
March 31, 2015 5:49 pm

The Associated Press reported that Hillary Clinton had more than one device and used an iPad to send and receive emails during her time at the State Department.

Clinton has repeatedly said she opted to use a personal email account for the sake of convenience.

Now Rep. Trey Gowdy (R., S.C.), chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, has requested Clinton testify to the committee in private before a public hearing. Clinton has until May 1 to testify.

“That entire argument has now crumbled at her feet,” Heilemann said. “ I think this is a problem that is going to continue to plague her for many, many more weeks, possibly months to come.

all of it here:
John Heilemann Hillary Clinton s Entire Convenience Defense Has Crumbled at Her Feet Washington Free Beacon

Last edited:
Kind of the same way Reagan and Romney were kicked out in previous primaries before getting a chance to run in the general election huh?

What do you know, Reagan was around the same age as Hillary will be!

Wow.. You have a lot of guts, comparing the great and powerful Ronald Wilson Reagan to mere mortals like Mitt and Hillary. :wink_2:

No kidding. Reagan accomplished something when he was a Governor and the President...Hillary has accomplished being a career politician in Congress... she was Bestowed SOS and didn't accomplish shit there either....so big whoppie
As governor, Reagan passed a very liberal abortion bill. He also saw that UC began charging tuition, where it had been free.

what do I give a shit about it. I didn't bring up Reagan. the other idiots did

Hillary Clinton s Campaign Headquarters Could Be in Brooklyn MSNBC - NBC News

(Video at the link)

A lease has been signed in the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood for office space expected to be the headquarters of Clinton's 2016 White House bid, sources familiar with the matter confirmed to MSNBC on Friday morning.
The move could signal that her long-awaited campaign launch is imminent. Under federal election rules, candidates have just 15 days to declare a presidential run after engaging in campaign activity, like renting office space, though it's unclear who or what legal entity signed the document, and when, MSNBC reported.

Is there enough room for the email server?

This means that it is very likely that she will be announcing around the same time as Marco Rubio (R-FL).

FYI, FYD-.

Hillary Clinton s Campaign Headquarters Could Be in Brooklyn MSNBC - NBC News

(Video at the link)

A lease has been signed in the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood for office space expected to be the headquarters of Clinton's 2016 White House bid, sources familiar with the matter confirmed to MSNBC on Friday morning.
The move could signal that her long-awaited campaign launch is imminent. Under federal election rules, candidates have just 15 days to declare a presidential run after engaging in campaign activity, like renting office space, though it's unclear who or what legal entity signed the document, and when, MSNBC reported.

This means that it is very likely that she will be announcing around the same time as Marco Rubio (R-FL).

FYI, FYD-.

FYI....Hillary did not pay for that space. Need to do a forensics on the mail server.

Forum List

Back