Hillary implies MILLIONS of American's are white nationalists because they voted against her

She's not wrong about the Deplorables. Definitely a sway of white nationalists in there. Definitely Orange Buffoon supporters, too.
You know people like you are the reason Trump won, right?

And why Trump will win again in 2020. That plus the great economy.

One of the greatest film lines EVER, this is from Bob Hope from the 1940 film "The Ghost Breakers" the other actors in the below scene are the GREAT Paulette Goddard and Richard Carlson.

Bob Hope on Zombies and Democrats:

She's not wrong about the Deplorables. Definitely a sway of white nationalists in there. Definitely Orange Buffoon supporters, too.

No. Trump won for a few other reasons.
1) Bernie Sanders' voting packing a sad and not voting.
2) The BS from the FBI director being released
3) A shitty US electoral system

Nothing to do with people 'like me'.

White = People mostly of Western European origin.

Nationalist = Someone that is patriotic and wants what is best for their country and its citizens.

The International Left on the Kool Aid Orders of The International Globalists FEAR Enlightened Whites who are Woke, they FEAR us because they know that The International Globalists Agenda of FLOODING ONLY Western nations with UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers is GOING to be STOPPED when ENOUGH Whites are Woke and through COMMON INTEREST of being WHITE coupled with LOVE of NATION ie. Patriotism and LOVE of our Ancestors who built, sustained and preserved Western Civilisation for US there IS going to be an armed and violent uprising AGAINST those who have committed Treason against their nations by ACTIVELY ENCOURAGING the UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers to be Imported with the ONLY INTENTION of turning Western nations into Third World Shit Holes. This is why they FEAR Enlightened Patriotic Whites and they have GOOD REASON to FEAR because there IS going to be No Mercy, the Traitors will be hunted down like animals for the DELIBERATE DAMAGE they have attempted to INFLICT on our LOVED Western nations.

Leftists CHEERLEAD for Black Nationalists like BLM, Nation of Islam etc, why are you so frightened of Whites being PROUD of being WHITE? Oh wait, we already know why :badgrin:

#PROUDTOBEWHITE

#WHITELIVESMATTE

I like being white too. But it's not something I dwell on...

And why Trump will win again in 2020. That plus the great economy.

Meh, maybe maybe not. You have to remember there are four more years of millennials aged between 18-22 who couldn't vote four years ago, but now can. Not too many seem to be fans of the Orange Buffoon.

Leftists CHEERLEAD for Black Nationalists like BLM, Nation of Islam etc, why are you so frightened of Whites being PROUD of being WHITE? Oh wait, we already know why :badgrin:

#PROUDTOBEWHITE

#WHITELIVESMATTE

Same with me I don't, but what I DO though is I will DEFEND fellow White's against ANYTHING and when every day we are having this Leftist Anti-White Agenda with Hate Whitey, Have White Guilt, Blame Whitey etc then I will DEFEND fellow White's against this and I will STAND with ANY White who shares the Common Cause of NOT wanting to FLOOD Western nations with UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers who are bringing ZERO to contribute to our Western nations.

Nationalist = Someone that is patriotic and wants what is best for their country and its citizens.

The International Left on the Kool Aid Orders of The International Globalists FEAR Enlightened Whites who are Woke, they FEAR us because they know that The International Globalists Agenda of FLOODING ONLY Western nations with UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers is GOING to be STOPPED when ENOUGH Whites are Woke and through COMMON INTEREST of being WHITE coupled with LOVE of NATION ie. Patriotism and LOVE of our Ancestors who built, sustained and preserved Western Civilisation for US there IS going to be an armed and violent uprising AGAINST those who have committed Treason against their nations by ACTIVELY ENCOURAGING the UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers to be Imported with the ONLY INTENTION of turning Western nations into Third World Shit Holes. This is why they FEAR Enlightened Patriotic Whites and they have GOOD REASON to FEAR because there IS going to be No Mercy, the Traitors will be hunted down like animals for the DELIBERATE DAMAGE they have attempted to INFLICT on our LOVED Western nations.

^^^^ To continue from my above comments.

Leftists THINK there is going be this GREAT Utopia, with UNLIMITED amounts of Islamics and Sub-Saharan Africans and they AND Whites and existing Blacks AND Asians are ALL going to live Happy Ever After with each other and get along and it will be GREAT.

NEWS FLASH FROM REALITY: IT WON'T BE AND IT WON'T BE GREAT.

The logical conclusion to this Social Engineering is going to be disaster and chaos and violence and Civil Wars and Culture Clashes and MANY good peoples are going to get SLAUGHTERED by the Left's Islamic and Sub-Saharan African pets and WE are attempting to STOP this BEFORE it gets to the point of NO return.

The Leftists being inflicted with Pathological Altruism THINK that their Islamic and Sub-Saharan African pets are going to SPARE THEM because they ASSISTED in ALLOWING them to FLOOD in and welcomed them with open arms and flowers etc.

NEWS FLASH FROM REALITY: THEY WON'T SPARE YOU LEFTISTS, THEY HATE YOU AS WELL AND THEY WILL SLAUGHTER YOU FIRST BECAUSE THEY KNOW LIKE WE KNOW THAT LEFTISTS ARE WEAK AND SOFT YOU WILL OFFER ZERO RESISTANCE.

The Leftists THINK that The International Globalists that Leftists SUPPORT are going to PROTECT them from the Islamic and Sub-Saharan African pets.

NEWS FLASH FROM REALITY: THE INTERNATIONAL GLOBALISTS DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU LEFTISTS, THEY ARE USING YOU, YOU ARE THE USEFUL IDIOTS TO THEM, ONCE THEY DO NOT NEED YOUR CHEERLEADING ANYMORE THEY WILL CHEW YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT.

Ho, hum...

White People want to make things better for White People, and generally don't mind others benefiting as well.

Black People want to make things better for Black People, and generally don't mind others benefiting as well.

Brown People want to make things better for Brown People, and generally don't mind others benefiting as well.

Yellow People want to make things better for Yellow People, and generally don't mind others benefiting as well.

Red People want to make things better for Red People, and generally don't mind others benefiting as well.

The sun rises in the east.

The sun sets in the west.

Human beings are inherently 'racist' insofar as the condition of their race is more important to them than the condition of other races.

Dog bites man.

Not exactly news, eh?

What a stupid witch, huh? That Hillary? Too bad we done did away with burning them alive at the stake.

Burning is a bit harsh....but, if we were to re-institute the dunking chair...

300px-Old_woman_draught_at_Ratcliffe_Highway.png

...would it dilute her Hot Sauce????

Um no they want what is best for white people. Pretending otherwise makes you look fucking stupid.
Funny how self-determination is only an evil thing when white people want it.
It’s just stupid to equate white nationalism with American patriotism. That’s non sense no matter how you want to spin it.

#PROUDTOBEWHITE

#WHITELIVESMATTE

None of us dwell on it, but self loathing white liberals do, as do leftwinger blacks, Latinos, etc. To them, it’s a crime to be white and it’s something you should be punished for. They won’t hesitate to take away your freedom in order to make themselves feel good. They are already saying stupid crap like “whites can’t have an opinion” on issues regarding race.

#PROUDTOBEWHITE

#WHITELIVESMATTE

None of us dwell on it, but self loathing white liberals do, as do leftwinger blacks, Latinos, etc. To them, it’s a crime to be white and it’s something you should be punished for. They won’t hesitate to take away your freedom in order to make themselves feel good. They are already saying stupid crap like “whites can’t have an opinion” on issues regarding race.
Oh fuck off. I’m white and I don’t even give a shit lol. I don’t care that whites will be a minority in this country soon. It really doesn’t matter. White nationalists are such drama queens.

The only difference between Hillary C**ton and Obamaggot is that Hillary is more brashly blatant about her utter, violent hatred of the American public, while Obama liked to dress his hatred up a bit in holier-than-thou self-righteousness. She really is the most malicious, sadistic, vengeance-driven piece of female shit drawing breath in the world today.

Forum List

Back