🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Implies That She's For Gun Confiscation

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It's difficult to believe anything Hillary says.....but today she called for outright gun confiscation.

Hillary Clinton, Calling Out the N.R.A., Gets a Quick Reply
Photo
16firstdraft-guns-tmagArticle.jpg

Hillary Clinton at a campaign event in Keene, N.H., on Friday.Credit Ian Thomas Jansen-Lonnquist for The New York Times
Hillary Rodham Clinton has promised to take on the National Rifle Association in aggressively pressing for gun control measures that have eluded the Obama administration. On Friday, the powerful lobbying group gave her a fight.

It accused Mrs. Clinton of supporting “gun confiscation,” after she expressed interest in a gun buyback program that led to the elimination of the majority of Australia’s firearms.

At a town hall-style event Friday in Keene, N.H., Mrs. Clinton was asked if she would consider the program, set up after a mass shooting, under which the Australian government bought back roughly 650,000 guns and then imposed stricter standards for gun purchases.

“I think it would be worth considering doing it on the national level if that could be arranged,” Mrs. Clinton said. She compared the buyback, versions of which some communities in the United States already have adopted, to President Obama’s Car Allowance Rebate System (better known as “cash for clunkers”), which offered incentives for people to buy new cars and get energy-inefficient vehicles off the road.

“I do not know enough details to tell you how we would do it, or how it would work,” Mrs. Clinton said. “But certainly your example is worth looking at.”

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ton-calling-out-the-n-r-a-gets-a-quick-reply/

She's after the Far Left Base at the moment....................Saying.........See I'm a good liberal........

Then later move to the middle and have selective memory. Just what a good Liar does...............

She's not even a good Liar though...............

She's after the Far Left Base at the moment....................Saying.........See I'm a good liberal........

Then later move to the middle and have selective memory. Just what a good Liar does...............

She's not even a good Liar though...............
It's a pipe-dream anyway.

After watching the Baltimore riots, gun sales jumped. Every time Obama talks about gun control, gun sales jumps.

Surely the Left realizes that any such attempt here, if made mandatory ...

Would end very badly for them. :laugh:

It is believed there are more than 300 million guns in the hands of Americans. Nobody knows for sure how many. The only way to effectively remove most, not all, of them would be a confiscation effort occurring at the level of a totalitarian nightmare. And most of those guns which evade collection would remain accessible to serious outlaws and the most dangerous crazies.

Only the law-abiding category would be fully disarmed -- and vulnerable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back