Hillary is a congentital liar

from the OP source:

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?

COMEY: That’s not true.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material.” Was that true?

COMEY: There was classified material emailed.

Last edited:
I cant' take your constant bullsh!t anymore.

You are on ignore now.

Maybe I'll take you off in December.

Maybe not.

Frankly, Hillary was right. Comey did say it (narrow/larger scope aside). And frankly, that was a huge lie. The littler fish took the hit for the bigger fish. He wants to keep his job in our incestuous system.

:eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: .............. :eusa_liar:

Clinton's claim that the FBI director said her email answers were ‘truthful’

(snip)
—Hillary Clinton, interview on “Fox News Sunday,” July 31, 2016

Clinton made these remarks after “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace played a video of her saying: “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified materials. I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time. I had not sent classified material nor received anything marked classified.”

As Wallace put it, “After a long investigation, FBI Director James Comey said none of those things that you told the American public were true.”

After Clinton denied that, Wallace played another video of an exchange between Comey and Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), chair of the House Select Committee on Benghazi:

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material.” Was that true?

She's a politician. What the hell do you expect?

:eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: .............. :eusa_liar:

(snip)

Clinton made these remarks after “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace played a video of her saying: “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified materials. I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time. I had not sent classified material nor received anything marked classified.”

As Wallace put it, “After a long investigation, FBI Director James Comey said none of those things that you told the American public were true.”

After Clinton denied that, Wallace played another video of an exchange between Comey and Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), chair of the House Select Committee on Benghazi:

She's a politician. What the hell do you expect?
^ said the crony Establ drone

Will you ever awaken from your corporate slumber?

(snip)

dude, your choices are clinton or trump. you can keep thumping around but that's all she wrote this time around.

get over it.

stabbed or shot? Those are my choices?

Not buying it.

And "dude"? You aren't some college kid. What are you/ Like late 40's- 50's 60's?

She's not . It's the old propaganda line . "Say a lie enough times, it becomes the truth ." The GOP just slanders her all the time so the term sticks .

25 years in politics and what do you have ? Email snafus , and exaggerating being under fire .

She's not . It's the old propaganda line . "Say a lie enough times, it becomes the truth ." The GOP just slanders her all the time so the term sticks .

25 years in politics and what do you have ? Email snafus , and exaggerating being under fire .
>"She's not a liar"
>Admits she's a liar in the next line

As expected of Timmy.

Found a new avatar for ya timmmmay

13938360_10154015860775756_8966505118776670499_n.jpg

You cannot possibly serious. There are videos of her blatantly lying right next to the facts. Heck the FBI demonstrated beyond a reasonable doubt that she lied throughout the email scandal. And are we supposed to seriously believe her when she claims she and bill were broke when they left the White house when they had a multi million dollar book deal, just bought an expensive house in new York, and she was a sitting senator?

How far do you have to have your head in the sand to believe she isn't a liar?

Forum List

Back