Hillary is a congentital liar

It never ends with this evil bitch!
Endless scandals. Endless lies. Endless criminal acts.
Hillary is only a few weeks away from having to put on the most massive coughing fit in american history.

Trump is the king of all liars.

Compare Trump to Hillary PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter

So it turns out Hillary lies the least. You just forgive Republicans when they lie to you.
I see butthurt is retroactive.

Hillary is only a few weeks away from having to put on the most massive coughing fit in american history.

Compare Trump to Hillary PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter

So it turns out Hillary lies the least. You just forgive Republicans when they lie to you.

Well don't you think that we should mention that Trump is a bigger liar than Hillary since you guys said for 28 years that Hillary was a big fat liar?

Does it matter to you that Trump is a bigger liar? No it does not. You like the policies he's passing. Well, there are a lot of people who might care that Trump is a liar the same way you guys convinced independents and undecideds that Hillary was the biggest liar ever, now we must point out that he has lied more than her 10 fold.

Your lie that Hillary is a big liar was very effective. Now lets see if the truth will be as effective on Trump. I suspect it might not. Look at that "grab em by the pussy" comment he made. That would have killed any other politician. So maybe the undecideds and independents will give Trump a pass especially when we aren't screaming it every chance we get.

Expect me to remind people of this a lot until 2020. Don't be sad it's just politics and this is an election year.

Me, I don't care who wins actually. I'm a liberal Democrat personally but financially I'm a Republican. Are you meathead? I doubt it. You're probably like the other poor greek Republicans I know. Ignorant fucks.

Well don't you think that we should mention that Trump is a bigger liar than Hillary since you guys said for 28 years that Hillary was a big fat liar?

Does it matter to you that Trump is a bigger liar? No it does not. You like the policies he's passing. Well, there are a lot of people who might care that Trump is a liar the same way you guys convinced independents and undecideds that Hillary was the biggest liar ever, now we must point out that he has lied more than her 10 fold.

Your lie that Hillary is a big liar was very effective. Now lets see if the truth will be as effective on Trump. I suspect it might not. Look at that "grab em by the pussy" comment he made. That would have killed any other politician. So maybe the undecideds and independents will give Trump a pass especially when we aren't screaming it every chance we get.

Expect me to remind people of this a lot until 2020. Don't be sad it's just politics and this is an election year.

Me, I don't care who wins actually. I'm a liberal Democrat personally but financially I'm a Republican. Are you meathead? I doubt it. You're probably like the other poor greek Republicans I know. Ignorant fucks.
It's over. Crooked Hillary lost the election 2 years ago.

No one gives a fuck about Hillary. We are laser focused on Trump fool. Hillary aint runnThe fact is, he's a bigger liar than Hillary and you cared so much that Hillary lied 3 times but you don't seem to mind the 5000 lies Trump has told. That says a lot about you.

I think it was very effective calling Hillary a liar. Lets see if this works against Trump

Washington Post fact-checker calls Trump claim 'a lie' for the first time

No one gives a fuck about Hillary. We are laser focused on Trump fool. Hillary aint runnThe fact is, he's a bigger liar than Hillary and you cared so much that Hillary lied 3 times but you don't seem to mind the 5000 lies Trump has told. That says a lot about you.

I think it was very effective calling Hillary a liar. Lets see if this works against Trump

We get the butthurt. It's over malaka!

We get the butthurt. It's over malaka!
It's not over. The election is less than 2 months away. And 2020 is right around the corner. Stop looking back and talking about Hillary. This is now about Trump the king of all liars. Wondering why you don't mind he lies more than any politician ever. Interesting huh? Says a lot about you.

How have you benefited from Trump? What do you do anyways do you flip Giros?

the fact you say hillary only lied 3 times is more than enough to say who you are. :)

Her recent editorial is just full of "sour grapes" what a sad thing for the first lady to run for President in this country.

It used to be that past contenders and past Presidents got out of politics and kept their mouths shut. All I can think to say now is "Thank y9ou, Hill, for reminding us how self-centered and untrustworthy you are. Crooked Hillary - you'll never live it down.

Forum List

Back