Hillary is a congentital liar

Then everyone is a liar ! Who's been 100% truthful their whole lives? As for those videos . There mostly opinion and /or consider being incorrect as being a lie . Bush was incorrect about WMDS . Doesn't mean he lied about WMDS .

You have to admit, though -- "I did not have sex with that woman" -- was a WHOPPER!

:lmao:

Well that was Bill.

Ok , give me 5 HILLARY lies .

Dead broke
Sniper fire
Immigrant grandparents
Sir Edmund Hillary
The Marines
Benghazi
Numerous lies in front of Congress

The list goes on Timmy.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
First, you have to prove she lies more than Crazy Donald. I gave you 154 Crazy Donald lies. If you think I should be concerned about Hillary lying, you need to convince me she lies more than her competition.

I don't have to prove anything, her lies are well documented and proven by the FBI, as well as the "lost" emails that have been published by wikileaks.

Let me guess, you are a lesbian female, 50+ years old, who thinks Rosie O'Donnell is really cool. right?
So you can't prove she lies more. Think I'm shocked?

The FBI proved it. I don't need to.
The FBI proved no such thing as they did not produce either a number of lies she told nor the number of lies Trump has told.

Your desperation is noted though.
thumbsup.gif

Gowdy: "Sec Clinton said she never sent classified data on her personal server, is that true?"

Comey: "There was classified data sent on that server"

go back and read Comey's testimony, her lies were proven, all of them. For corrupt partisan reasons she was not indicted, but her guilt was clearly proven.
Ok, so that's one lie. I gave you links to 154 lies by Crazy Donald.

Get busy, you have more work to do to prove Hillary lies more than Crazy Donald.

:eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: .............. :eusa_liar:

Clinton's claim that the FBI director said her email answers were ‘truthful’

(snip)
—Hillary Clinton, interview on “Fox News Sunday,” July 31, 2016

Clinton made these remarks after “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace played a video of her saying: “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified materials. I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time. I had not sent classified material nor received anything marked classified.”

As Wallace put it, “After a long investigation, FBI Director James Comey said none of those things that you told the American public were true.”

After Clinton denied that, Wallace played another video of an exchange between Comey and Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), chair of the House Select Committee on Benghazi:

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?

COMEY: That’s not true.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material.” Was that true?

COMEY: There was classified material emailed.
Trump (R) is a liar

Trump's Boy Scout Lie Makes It Harder For America To Trust Him On Anything Else | HuffPost

:eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: .............. :eusa_liar:

(snip)

Clinton made these remarks after “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace played a video of her saying: “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified materials. I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time. I had not sent classified material nor received anything marked classified.”

As Wallace put it, “After a long investigation, FBI Director James Comey said none of those things that you told the American public were true.”

After Clinton denied that, Wallace played another video of an exchange between Comey and Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), chair of the House Select Committee on Benghazi:

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material.” Was that true?

She also said she turned over all of her emails...
Through a FOIA request they found over 5,0000 emails on Human Abedin's laptop and many of those had classified information, and it is said even more emails are on Anthony Weiner's laptop.

Comey in my opinion conspired with Obama and Clinton to allow her to cover her tracks and delete 30,000 emails despite two federal court orders to preserve everything on that server.

And Trump lying for 4 years straight should be the new record.

Obama lied to you for over eight years and you continually polished his knob. Fuck off, you have no credibility.

Did he lie? About what? And so now after Trump leaves what credibility do you think you will have?

Remember lying about sniper fire, why benghazi happened, a blowjob are not the same as lying us into a war or when committing treason with russia.

You fuck off loser. Angry loser.

(snip)

She also said she turned over all of her emails...
Through a FOIA request they found over 5,0000 emails on Human Abedin's laptop and many of those had classified information, and it is said even more emails are on Anthony Weiner's laptop.

Comey in my opinion conspired with Obama and Clinton to allow her to cover her tracks and delete 30,000 emails despite two federal court orders to preserve everything on that server.

I wouldn't turn over all my private emails either. I'd delete 30,000 of them too.

George W. Bush's White House "lost" 22 million emails

(snip)

George W. Bush's White House "lost" 22 million emails

And did the boyscout leader really call Trump? Nope. He's pathalogical.

And Trump lying for 4 years straight should be the new record.

Obama lied to you for over eight years and you continually polished his knob. Fuck off, you have no credibility.

Did he lie? About what? And so now after Trump leaves what credibility do you think you will have?

Remember lying about sniper fire, why benghazi happened, a blowjob are not the same as lying us into a war or when committing treason with russia.

You fuck off loser. Angry loser.

He lied about healthcare and is fixing to leave millions without insurance next year when obamacare implodes as planned you idiot. Also he lied about where he was conceived. So fuck off liberals have no credibility left. He lied daily and you swallowed it, and defended him when you found out he thinks you're an idiot. Lol, liberalism is a mental disease. Gruber loves you long time!

Forum List

Back