Hillary is a congentital liar

:eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: .............. :eusa_liar:

Clinton's claim that the FBI director said her email answers were ‘truthful’

(snip)
—Hillary Clinton, interview on “Fox News Sunday,” July 31, 2016

Clinton made these remarks after “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace played a video of her saying: “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified materials. I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time. I had not sent classified material nor received anything marked classified.”

As Wallace put it, “After a long investigation, FBI Director James Comey said none of those things that you told the American public were true.”

After Clinton denied that, Wallace played another video of an exchange between Comey and Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), chair of the House Select Committee on Benghazi:

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?

COMEY: That’s not true.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material.” Was that true?

COMEY: There was classified material emailed.
we gonna bring this up yearly like an anniversary or something?

George W. Bush's White House "lost" 22 million emails

And did the boyscout leader really call Trump? Nope. He's pathalogical.
Party emails are not US Government emails. Now you know.
The second The DNC made their bullshit claim that Russia hacked the DNC server all of those emails including the server itself can be subpoenaed.

So the question is why hasn't even one intelligence agency looked at that server?
Why hasn't anyone been subpoened to testify about it, or about The Pakistani Hackers employed by THE DNC and several prominent Democrat Congressmen?

George W. Bush's White House "lost" 22 million emails

And did the boyscout leader really call Trump? Nope. He's pathalogical.
Party emails are not US Government emails. Now you know.
The second The DNC made their bullshit claim that Russia hacked the DNC server all of those emails including the server itself can be subpoenaed.

So the question is why hasn't even one intelligence agency looked at that server?
Why hasn't anyone been subpoened to testify about it, or about The Pakistani Hackers employed by THE DNC and several prominent Democrat Congressmen?
Cause there is nothing there. If there were they'd be looking into it.

There was never anything there. They just said those lies to win the election. Now it seems that Trump colluded with Russia and now you want to re open cases on your defeated opponent? What is this Russia in the 1800's?

...and so is her running mate. Bernie got screwed don't reward her for her dishonesty and corruption. Watch these videos...

Rebuilding America Now
Trump's Boy Scout Lie Makes It Harder For America To Trust Him On Anything Else | HuffPost

Tell me you care now
Okay I read the link and watched the video and it's just more innuendo, the link is making huge leaps in order to convince the stupid libs that Trump is a liar. Huffpost? really?

Nowhere is what you quoted contained in Comey's statement to which you linked, dishonest kunt.

oh my, still so desperate for my attention?? keep swinging, hangry houndawg! :itsok:

"Hillary Clinton did not lie to FBI investigators during their probe into her use of a private server as secretary of state, FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday.

"We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," Comey told House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) during one of the hearing's opening exchanges. "

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

It never ends with this evil bitch!
Endless scandals. Endless lies. Endless criminal acts.
Hillary is only a few weeks away from having to put on the most massive coughing fit in american history.

And you guys just can't stop talking about her...

When you have no new fact or figures but still have a itchy trigger finger, here is one thing you can do, look back in time & beat to death one who had there time & had there fame now no longer in the game.

Hillary is only a few weeks away from having to put on the most massive coughing fit in american history.

They're following Trump's lead of being so repulsed by the idea of governing that they AND Trump keep falling back into campaign mode.

can anyone name any politician who isnt/wasn't a liar? If yougive me a name it can be refuted.

can anyone name any politician who isnt/wasn't a liar? If yougive me a name it can be refuted.

Certainly Hiltlery Clinton takes the cake!

She is not only a liar, she is a pathological liar, and a thief and more.

The woman has been twisted and corrupt since the very beginning.

She only got worse with the years.:mad-61:

^^^ evidence ^^^ that conservatives are ineducable buffoons.

No matter how many times that nonsense gets debunked, there's always another dumbfucking knuckle-dragging rightwing nut to post it again. :eusa_doh:

No, ya dumbfucking knuckle-dragging rightwing nut, Hillary wasn't fired from that committee. Nixon resigned and the committee was disbanded because it was no longer needed. And Zeifman, who falsely claimed to have fired her, couldn't have because she didn't work for him and he was in no position to fire her.

FALSE: Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation

No matter how many times that nonsense gets debunked, there's always another dumbfucking knuckle-dragging rightwing nut to post it again. :eusa_doh:

No, ya dumbfucking knuckle-dragging rightwing nut, Hillary wasn't fired from that committee. Nixon resigned and the committee was disbanded because it was no longer needed. And Zeifman, who falsely claimed to have fired her, couldn't have because she didn't work for him and he was in no position to fire her.

At this point...

What difference does it make .....:eusa_liar:

At this point...

Like I said... ineducable buffoon. Why you felt the need to reaffirm that with yet another mindless meme is beyond me, but there it is.

At this point...

Like I said... ineducable buffoon. Why you felt the need to reaffirm that with yet another mindless meme is beyond me, but there it is.

What difference does it make?

A big difference

The face of corruption and scandal

And how quickly they wish we would forget, so they can try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One would think listening to FOX and reading dumb nutz posts like this ,,Hillary will be getting impeached

Forum List

Back