Hillary is a congentital liar

She's not . It's the old propaganda line . "Say a lie enough times, it becomes the truth ." The GOP just slanders her all the time so the term sticks .

25 years in politics and what do you have ? Email snafus , and exaggerating being under fire .
>"She's not a liar"
>Admits she's a liar in the next line

As expected of Timmy.

Then everyone is a liar ! Who's been 100% truthful their whole lives?

As for those videos . There mostly opinion and /or consider being incorrect as being a lie .

Bush was incorrect about WMDS . Doesn't mean he lied about WMDS .

She's not . It's the old propaganda line . "Say a lie enough times, it becomes the truth ." The GOP just slanders her all the time so the term sticks .

25 years in politics and what do you have ? Email snafus , and exaggerating being under fire .

You cannot possibly serious. There are videos of her blatantly lying right next to the facts. Heck the FBI demonstrated beyond a reasonable doubt that she lied throughout the email scandal. And are we supposed to seriously believe her when she claims she and bill were broke when they left the White house when they had a multi million dollar book deal, just bought an expensive house in new York, and she was a sitting senator?

How far do you have to have your head in the sand to believe she isn't a liar?

The videos were lying. If Hillary said she was a virgin, Timmy would believe her

>"She's not a liar"
>Admits she's a liar in the next line

As expected of Timmy.

Then everyone is a liar ! Who's been 100% truthful their whole lives?

As for those videos . There mostly opinion and /or consider being incorrect as being a lie .

Bush was incorrect about WMDS . Doesn't mean he lied about WMDS .

She was PROVEN a liar by Comey, and she still says she wasn't.

Many other examples, it you look

But,

Keep sucking up, timmmay...

if she sees your posts, maybe you'll get a cabinet position.

Then everyone is a liar ! Who's been 100% truthful their whole lives? As for those videos . There mostly opinion and /or consider being incorrect as being a lie . Bush was incorrect about WMDS . Doesn't mean he lied about WMDS .

You have to admit, though -- "I did not have sex with that woman" -- was a WHOPPER!

:lmao:

Then everyone is a liar ! Who's been 100% truthful their whole lives? As for those videos . There mostly opinion and /or consider being incorrect as being a lie . Bush was incorrect about WMDS . Doesn't mean he lied about WMDS .

You have to admit, though -- "I did not have sex with that woman" -- was a WHOPPER!

Well that was Bill.

Ok , give me 5 HILLARY lies .

Where are my 5 lies! She such a compulsive liar that should be so easy.

Well that was Bill.

If her lips are moving 5 times you will get them.

Well that was Bill.

She should slash this talking point

HILLARY CLINTON

Says unlike Tim Kaine, who "invested" in education, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence "slashed education funding."

— PolitiFact National on Sunday, July 24th, 2016

UPDATED: Contradicted by the FBI

HILLARY CLINTON

Says she "never received nor sent any material that was marked classified" on her private email server while secretary of state.

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, July 6th, 2016

A talking point, shattered

HILLARY CLINTON

"It was allowed," referring to her email practices.

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, May 31st, 2016

We counted a lot more than one

HILLARY CLINTON

"Let me say that I don't think (Bernie Sanders has) had a single negative ad ever run against him."

— PolitiFact National on Sunday, May 22nd, 2016

Sanders wants more ambitious plan, but supports this one

HILLARY CLINTON

"The Clean Power Plan is something that Sen. Sanders has said he would delay implementing."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, March 10th, 2016

The left is perfectly fine with Hilary lying through her teeth at every opportunity. Lying is what the left does best, they can't win an election without lying and they know it. So they lie and not small white lies either big fat whopper lies. They get away with it because the press looks the other way and allows it. Hell some in the press are active participants in the lying.

So understand the enemy, first and foremost the left are liars you can't believe one damn word coming out of their filthy sewer mouths.

The left is perfectly fine with Hilary lying through her teeth at every opportunity. Lying is what the left does best, they can't win an election without lying and they know it. So they lie and not small white lies either big fat whopper lies. They get away with it because the press looks the other way and allows it. Hell some in the press are active participants in the lying.

So understand the enemy, first and foremost the left are liars you can't believe one damn word coming out of their filthy sewer mouths.

the good thing coming out is this is that most of the American people now know that she is a habitual lifelong liar. 60-70% say she is untrustworthy and lies.

The media has said similar things about Trump, but the people know that the media is also creating lies to cover Hillary's lies.

Sorry dems, but the American people are not as stupid as you need them to be.

Forum List

Back