Hillary is Gone

Gov. Scott Walker personally solicited millions of dollars in contributions for a conservative group during the 2011 and 2012 recalls, which prosecutors cited as evidence the governor and his campaign violated state campaign finance laws, records made public on Friday show.
Among the groups that donated money to Wisconsin Club for Growth during that time was Gogebic Taconite, which contributed $700,000, according to the records. The company later won approval from the Legislature and Walker to streamline regulations for a massive iron ore mine in northern Wisconsin.

what became of that ?

Only in your silliness could you equate that with Billary taking MILLIONS of Dollars from the Saudi's or any other foreign GOVERNMENT.

Gov. Scott Walker personally solicited millions of dollars in contributions for a conservative group during the 2011 and 2012 recalls, which prosecutors cited as evidence the governor and his campaign violated state campaign finance laws, records made public on Friday show.
Among the groups that donated money to Wisconsin Club for Growth during that time was Gogebic Taconite, which contributed $700,000, according to the records. The company later won approval from the Legislature and Walker to streamline regulations for a massive iron ore mine in northern Wisconsin.

what became of that ?

Yeah? So? Soros poured millions of his own cash into the efforts to get rid of Walker. You complain that Walker was getting money from outsiders to fight the efforts of outsiders to oust him? Bit of a double standard there, don't ya think?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

what became of that ?

Yeah? So? Soros poured millions of his own cash into the efforts to get rid of Walker. You complain that Walker was getting money from outsiders to fight the efforts of outsiders to oust him? Bit of a double standard there, don't ya think?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yeah so I just ask a question. Judging from the response and deflection I suppose I know the answer now.

Thanks for clearing that up.

what became of that ?

yeah so I just ask a question. Judging from the response and deflection I suppose I know the answer now.

There was no deflection, I pointed out that outside interference is OK by you so long as it benefits those you like. You are the very definition of hypocritical asshat. Thanks for playing!

what became of that ?

The failed Governor from Wisconsin has no accomplishments

Worst governor ever

ZEaVCvl.jpg

I LOVE Hildebeast threads!...So many meme's....so little time!

what became of that ?

There was no deflection, I pointed out that outside interference is OK by you so long as it benefits those you like. You are the very definition of hypocritical asshat. Thanks for playing!

Soros did so its ok for Walker?

setting the bar pretty low aren't you pal?

Walker is no better than Soros speaks volumes for Walker and the RW hypocrites.

next !

ZEaVCvl.jpg

I kind of miss the part where having a private email address is illegal

You making shit up again?

It is when you are supposed to achieve all correspondence as Sec. of State!...Didn't you know?
You still haven't explained the law

You do know what a law is don't you?

RW's don't need no stinkin' law ! ...

ZEaVCvl.jpg

It is when you are supposed to achieve all correspondence as Sec. of State!...Didn't you know?

It's been explained within this thread a few times already!

Perhaps you'd like to comment on this...

BOMBSHELL: See How Hillary’s Emailgate Scandal Could Snare Current Sec’y Of State John Kerry

Western Journalism ^ | 03-17-2015 | Norvell Rose
One can only imagine how fast and furious is the behind-the-scenes scrambling now going on among lawyers and and story spinners at the U.S. State Department as Hillary Clinton’s emailgate scandal expands and intensifies. Even as the former secretary of state tries to move on from the controversy over her use of a private email account to conduct official business, the country’s current chief diplomat, John Kerry, could find himself soiled by the whole dirty affair.

ZEaVCvl.jpg

The Presidential and Federal Records Act of 1950. That Act was codified into law in 44 U.S.C. Chapters 29, 31, and 33.

ZEaVCvl.jpg

The Presidential and Federal Records Act of 1950. That Act was codified into law in 44 U.S.C. Chapters 29, 31, and 33.

amended in 2014 ... HR1233

try again cartoon boi

ZEaVCvl.jpg

It's been explained within this thread a few times already!

Perhaps you'd like to comment on this...

BOMBSHELL: See How Hillary’s Emailgate Scandal Could Snare Current Sec’y Of State John Kerry

Western Journalism ^ | 03-17-2015 | Norvell Rose
One can only imagine how fast and furious is the behind-the-scenes scrambling now going on among lawyers and and story spinners at the U.S. State Department as Hillary Clinton’s emailgate scandal expands and intensifies. Even as the former secretary of state tries to move on from the controversy over her use of a private email account to conduct official business, the country’s current chief diplomat, John Kerry, could find himself soiled by the whole dirty affair.

Somehow you have still avoided explaining which law was violated as you claim

This deflection does not help you

amended in 2014 ... HR1233

try again cartoon boi

amended to INCLUDE electronic emails.

FACT.

Forum List

Back