Hillary is Gone

I kind of miss the part where having a private email address is illegal

You making shit up again?

It is when you are supposed to achieve all correspondence as Sec. of State!...Didn't you know?
You still haven't explained the law

You do know what a law is don't you?

RW's don't need no stinkin' law ! ...

The Presidential and Federal Records Act of 1950. That Act was codified into law in 44 U.S.C. Chapters 29, 31, and 33.

amended in 2014 ... HR1233

try again cartoon boi

But Shite, The PFRA WAS IN EFFECT when the Hildebeast was SOS , it was amended AFTER she left, making it covering her while she was in service!

It is when you are supposed to achieve all correspondence as Sec. of State!...Didn't you know?

The Presidential and Federal Records Act of 1950. That Act was codified into law in 44 U.S.C. Chapters 29, 31, and 33.

And this "law" did not apply to Colin Powell?

I think you are making shit up as you go along

LOCK UP COLIN POWELL...I would like nothing better! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

try again cartoon boi

But Shite, The PFRA WAS IN EFFECT when the Hildebeast was SOS , it was amended AFTER she left, making it covering her while she was in service!

the law from 1950 and 1955 included emails ?

guess what you moron?

you're DISMISSED !!!

try again cartoon boi

the law from 1950 and 1955 included emails ?

guess what you moron?

you're DISMISSED !!!

Since it is correspondence, it should be covered.... Because a new way of communicating was developed, doesn't mean that correspondence wasn't under the law intact at the time. Come on child, you can do better than this...or maybe not!

Gov. Scott Walker personally solicited millions of dollars in contributions for a conservative group during the 2011 and 2012 recalls, which prosecutors cited as evidence the governor and his campaign violated state campaign finance laws, records made public on Friday show.
Among the groups that donated money to Wisconsin Club for Growth during that time was Gogebic Taconite, which contributed $700,000, according to the records. The company later won approval from the Legislature and Walker to streamline regulations for a massive iron ore mine in northern Wisconsin.

what became of that ?

Yeah? So? Soros poured millions of his own cash into the efforts to get rid of Walker. You complain that Walker was getting money from outsiders to fight the efforts of outsiders to oust him? Bit of a double standard there, don't ya think?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yeah so I just ask a question. Judging from the response and deflection I suppose I know the answer now.

Thanks for clearing that up.
The failed Governor from Wisconsin has no accomplishments

Worst governor ever

"Failed?" The only people who have failed in Wisconsin are the unions trying like hell to save their asses by getting rid of him. They have failed three times.....so far.

Gov. Scott Walker personally solicited millions of dollars in contributions for a conservative group during the 2011 and 2012 recalls, which prosecutors cited as evidence the governor and his campaign violated state campaign finance laws, records made public on Friday show.
Among the groups that donated money to Wisconsin Club for Growth during that time was Gogebic Taconite, which contributed $700,000, according to the records. The company later won approval from the Legislature and Walker to streamline regulations for a massive iron ore mine in northern Wisconsin.

what became of that ?

Yeah? So? Soros poured millions of his own cash into the efforts to get rid of Walker. You complain that Walker was getting money from outsiders to fight the efforts of outsiders to oust him? Bit of a double standard there, don't ya think?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yeah so I just ask a question. Judging from the response and deflection I suppose I know the answer now.

There was no deflection, I pointed out that outside interference is OK by you so long as it benefits those you like. You are the very definition of hypocritical asshat. Thanks for playing!

Soros did so its ok for Walker?

setting the bar pretty low aren't you pal?

Walker is no better than Soros speaks volumes for Walker and the RW hypocrites.

next !

ABSOLUTELY! If one side is going to "cheat" then the other side has the right to do the same. Don't you think? Or are you one of those types who points to a dictatorships election where the "dear leader" receives 100% of the vote and says"see! They voted for him!" I get it now...you're one of those types...

ZEaVCvl.jpg

I LOVE Hildebeast threads!...So many meme's....so little time!

ALL government correspondence belongs to the government. What part of that don't you understand?

what became of that ?

There was no deflection, I pointed out that outside interference is OK by you so long as it benefits those you like. You are the very definition of hypocritical asshat. Thanks for playing!

next !

ABSOLUTELY! If one side is going to "cheat" then the other side has the right to do the same. Don't you think? Or are you one of those types who points to a dictatorships election where the "dear leader" receives 100% of the vote and says"see! They voted for him!" I get it now...you're one of those types...

since I didn't vote for HIM exactly what do you GET ?

what became of that ?

Worst governor ever

"Failed?" The only people who have failed in Wisconsin are the unions trying like hell to save their asses by getting rid of him. They have failed three times.....so far.

That is interesting

Thanks for your post

ZEaVCvl.jpg

I LOVE Hildebeast threads!...So many meme's....so little time!

ALL government correspondence belongs to the government. What part of that don't you understand?

The part that says, we subversives MUST protect one of our own, even when LAW has been presented, and protocol hasn't been followed.

next !

In English please....

what became of that ?

Worst governor ever

That is interesting

Thanks for your post

It is certainly factual. How about trotting out some of Hilary's accomplishments. Stat actually did, and she actually has some. Unlike an extremist I will actually acknowledge when someone has done something good.

next !

In English please....

They voted for him!" I get it

you tell me, YOU said that ^^^

Worst governor ever

That is interesting

Thanks for your post

It is certainly factual. How about trotting out some of Hilary's accomplishments. Stat actually did, and she actually has some. Unlike an extremist I will actually acknowledge when someone has done something good.

Interesting post

Thanks for sharing with us

next !

In English please....

Why do you feel it is OK for outside forces to influence the election support of those you like but feel it is wrong for the opposite side to do likewise?

next !

In English please....

Why do you feel it is OK for outside forces to influence the election support of those you like but feel it is wrong for the opposite side to do likewise?

so far I don't support any candidate, including the current POTUS.

but I certainly don't make things UP just because I don't.

But candidates like Cruz, Paul and Walker will help you win states that are already red. What they won't do is inspire Republicans in swing states and blue states to come to the polls. Republicans will lose seats in local elections in those states

That's not necessarily true. Walker has won three elections in Wisconsin with the unions throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him.

I could see him winning Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin in 2016 by winning over blue collar voters (most of whom don't belong to unions)

Forum List

Back