Hillary is Gone

But candidates like Cruz, Paul and Walker will help you win states that are already red. What they won't do is inspire Republicans in swing states and blue states to come to the polls. Republicans will lose seats in local elections in those states

That's not necessarily true. Walker has won three elections in Wisconsin with the unions throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him.

I could see him winning Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin in 2016 by winning over blue collar voters (most of whom don't belong to unions)

I doubt if Walker would take Wisconsin against Hillary

But candidates like Cruz, Paul and Walker will help you win states that are already red. What they won't do is inspire Republicans in swing states and blue states to come to the polls. Republicans will lose seats in local elections in those states

That's not necessarily true. Walker has won three elections in Wisconsin with the unions throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him.

I could see him winning Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin in 2016 by winning over blue collar voters (most of whom don't belong to unions)

Then you're dreaming. Walkers policies have HELPED the taxpayers of Wisconsin and all while not gutting the educational system. All of the terrible things the teachers unions said would happen...never did.

Madison – Today, Governor Scott Walker submitted the following statement in support of the expansion for the Keystone XL Pipeline: I urge Secretary Kerry to move swiftly on the expansion of the Keystone Pipeline. The expansion of the pipeline is our chance to have a new North American energy source. Expanding the pipeline will produce 830,000 barrels of oil per day, which will have an enormously positive economic impact. In addition, if the pipeline is approved in a timely manner, countless jobs in the United States stand to be created. Wisconsin has an opportunity to benefit from this job growth, specifically for employers like the Michels Company - See more at: Governor Scott Walker Submits Comment on Keystone Pipeline Office of the Governor - Scott Walker

Walker, the hypocrite.

Keystone is 100% union built.

Glad Obama used the veto power. I bet you are too eh?

You might not get this. People don't actually LIKE Hillary. There's a reason why she delaying her announcement as long as she can. she's at her most popular when we don't see her.
I like her. And I think a lot of people like her. Maybe it's your perception rather than reality in thinking people don't like her.

Madison – Today, Governor Scott Walker submitted the following statement in support of the expansion for the Keystone XL Pipeline: I urge Secretary Kerry to move swiftly on the expansion of the Keystone Pipeline. The expansion of the pipeline is our chance to have a new North American energy source. Expanding the pipeline will produce 830,000 barrels of oil per day, which will have an enormously positive economic impact. In addition, if the pipeline is approved in a timely manner, countless jobs in the United States stand to be created. Wisconsin has an opportunity to benefit from this job growth, specifically for employers like the Michels Company - See more at: Governor Scott Walker Submits Comment on Keystone Pipeline Office of the Governor - Scott Walker

Walker, the hypocrite.

Keystone is 100% union built.

Glad Obama used the veto power. I bet you are too eh?

Keystone is 100% Union built?

Yer an idiot. That is one of the dumbest fucking statements I've ever read.

You might not get this. People don't actually LIKE Hillary. There's a reason why she delaying her announcement as long as she can. she's at her most popular when we don't see her.

Hillary is not announcing because she does not have to

Why announce and be the only one in the field?

I like her. And I think a lot of people like her. Maybe it's your perception rather than reality in thinking people don't like her.

She lost the democratic nomination in 2008. I think that about says it all about her likeability.
I disagree with that. People have lost the republican or democratic nominations and come back the next election to win. Reagan, for example.

Right, and please keep it just her. Her self destruction will be fun to watch. She is your Bob Dole in a fat legged pant suit.

Aren't you the one who said he would lose his recall election, that the unions would win? Walker would kick HRC's fat ass in Wis and almost every other state.

face it, HRC is a terrible candidate. But you fools have no one else. :blowup:

Right, and please keep it just her. Her self destruction will be fun to watch. She is your Bob Dole in a fat legged pant suit.

Republicans lack a candidate who can defeat Hillary in a general election
They just can't win swing states

There is no urgency for Hillary to announce. Nobody else is out there scooping up support

Last edited:

There is no urgency for Hillary to announce. Nobody else is out ther scooping up support

poor winger, he is so far up Hillary's ass that he can't see what is really going on. She is all you dem/libs have and she is a very flawed candidate.

But please run her.

The Mischiefs of Faction Why Don t the Clintons and the Press Get Along
the DC media only focuses on candidates they perceive will win, or at least be in the fight for the longterm. Hillary will be the nominee if she wants to be. And, the DC media don't like being managed, or having access to information blocked. And Hillary is perhaps only second to Dick Nixon in being secretive.

But, it may mean nothing to voters in general.

There is no urgency for Hillary to announce. Nobody else is out ther scooping up support

poor winger, he is so far up Hillary's ass that he can't see what is really going on. She is all you dem/libs have and she is a very flawed candidate.

But please run her.

Plan on it

Plan on winning too. Republicans don't have anyone capable of beating her

Forum List

Back