🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary is in. Will GOP slam her for supporting Bill's mass murder spree at Waco?

Pundits criticize hillary for standing by Bill during the monica scandal but what about hillary standing by bill when he burned 80 americans alive at waco. Bill is a certifiable psychopath and hillary is still married to the monster. The GOP needs to talk about that. Truly she is the Bride of Wacostein.

Obama's went on his own murder spree--that is killing jobs. If jobs were lives Obama would be up there with hitler

How do you explain the eight million jobs that have been added to the economy since Obama took over?

The fast food industry has taken off? Could that be part of the reason?

[
How many of those did Dave have sex with? And why are you defending him? Do you share those "feelings"?

HAHAHA. Now that shows how illogical you are. You make unsubstantiated claims that koresh abused kids but defend clinton for burning 30 kids alive. THINK

They were not burned alive. Koresh had them shot rather than allow them to run out of the fire that he started

I was going to say that what you posted is a lie straight from Hell but then I realized you just know so much that isn't so. Now you can be informed and know, KNOW that the next time you post such rubbish you will in fact be lying. But being a left winger I doubt that matters a whole lot to you.

What caused the death of more than 80 Branch Davidians inside the compound on April 19?

FAQs Waco - The Inside Story FRONTLINE PBS

Medical examiners, Dr. Nizam Peerwani and Dr. Rodney Crow, have told FRONTLINE that many of them died from asphyxiation when the intense fire raced through the compound. Others, particularly women and children who huddled under wet blankets in a concrete chamber, were fatally injured when debris collapsed on them during the fire, the officials said. Still others were shot to death, suicide or homicide victims in apparent mercy killings, they said. Both the coroners and some FBI sources have told FRONTLINE that the pattern of most of the bodies was not consistent with a theory of mass suicide.

OBOSIvr.jpg

she's not some braindead RW'r

^^^^ :iagree: ^^^^^^..................... BUT !

she IS ("It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is.) a brain dead liberscum who also is guilty of murder.

>>>>>>>>:fu: ............ :asshole: .............. :up_yours:

Pundits criticize hillary for standing by Bill during the monica scandal but what about hillary standing by bill when he burned 80 americans alive at waco. Bill is a certifiable psychopath and hillary is still married to the monster. The GOP needs to talk about that. Truly she is the Bride of Wacostein.

Obama's went on his own murder spree--that is killing jobs. If jobs were lives Obama would be up there with hitler

How do you explain the eight million jobs that have been added to the economy since Obama took over?
Its up to EIGHT million now?....Wow.....

[
How many of those did Dave have sex with? And why are you defending him? Do you share those "feelings"?

HAHAHA. Now that shows how illogical you are. You make unsubstantiated claims that koresh abused kids but defend clinton for burning 30 kids alive. THINK

They were not burned alive. Koresh had them shot rather than allow them to run out of the fire that he started

I was going to say that what you posted is a lie straight from Hell but then I realized you just know so much that isn't so. Now you can be informed and know, KNOW that the next time you post such rubbish you will in fact be lying. But being a left winger I doubt that matters a whole lot to you.

What caused the death of more than 80 Branch Davidians inside the compound on April 19?

Medical examiners, Dr. Nizam Peerwani and Dr. Rodney Crow, have told FRONTLINE that many of them died from asphyxiation when the intense fire raced through the compound. Others, particularly women and children who huddled under wet blankets in a concrete chamber, were fatally injured when debris collapsed on them during the fire, the officials said. Still others were shot to death, suicide or homicide victims in apparent mercy killings, they said. Both the coroners and some FBI sources have told FRONTLINE that the pattern of most of the bodies was not consistent with a theory of mass suicide.

They all could have lived if Koresh had let them evacuate the burning compound

I can't believe Conservatives worship that pedophile killer

Growing every day

Good Grief? Are you eight years old?

HAHAHA. The board notes all you have is personal attacks. This issue really scares dems.

I note that all you have is a personal attack on the Clintons. Did the Branch Davidian survivors win any kind of wrongful death suits? Or did the juries blame the Davidians themselves for lighting the fires that killed all those children.

[

I thought it was bad enough when they worshiped child killer Zimmerman.

[

Since there were those who left it is obvious to anyone who isn't a foaming at the mouth Reno defender, that they could have left.

I can't believe there are those who defend Reno and Clinton and then pretend to give a shit about children. It is really a sad, sad commentary on the American left wing.

[

Since there were those who left it is obvious to anyone who isn't a foaming at the mouth Reno defender, that they could have left.

I can't believe there are those who defend Reno and Clinton and then pretend to give a shit about children. It is really a sad, sad commentary on the American left wing.

The Feds ......Begged Koresh to allow his people to escape
Then they BEGGED for him to release the children

Conservative hero Koresh refused

Growing every day
And of course because you were told by Obama what to believe, you complied. Brilliant.
If Obama told you that on a clear day the sky was green, would you believe it?

Growing every day
And of course because you were told by Obama what to believe, you complied. Brilliant.

You are correct

I really should pay more attention to Breitbart

Bill at orgy island is much more topical.

We have never had a presidential candidate that was the subject of a criminal investigation before. This will be interesting.

BS. I say waco is more topical and repubs are fools for not pounding on that. Do you really think adultery is worse than mass murder?
It's too old. There's enough that Hillary is responsible for without grafting Bill's misdeeds.
Don't forget Ruby Ridge...

Growing every day

You are correct

That's not what I asked you.....Answer the question.

Growing every day

You are correct

That's not what I asked you.....Answer the question.

Post your numbers.....just not from Breitbart

Prove me wrong

Forum List

Back