🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary is in. Will GOP slam her for supporting Bill's mass murder spree at Waco?

Pundits criticize hillary for standing by Bill during the monica scandal but what about hillary standing by bill when he burned 80 americans alive at waco. Bill is a certifiable psychopath and hillary is still married to the monster. The GOP needs to talk about that. Truly she is the Bride of Wacostein.

Waco happened before Clinton's re-election to a second term.

"Hillary is in. Will GOP slam her for supporting Bill's mass murder spree at Waco?"

Only if republicans are extremely stupid, making such an attack quite likely.

Among the many bad moves available to republicans, chief among them is trying to get at HRC through her husband.

I hope the dims can come up with someone else. After 8 years of 'if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist', it's going to be 'if you don't support Hillary, you're a sexist combatant in the war on women'. She's got nothing to run on but a history of lies. (Perfect politician). Her run will be reduced to a billion dollar attack campaign.

HillaryCartoon.jpg
I noted in another thread that no one will be sexist toward a bull dyke. Except another bull dyke.

Hey einstein. It was on tv. Clinton sent in tanks to kill the people.

The tanks knocked down walls. That's it

Why do you send in tanks in a situation like that unless you want to kill people.??? The people had signs in the windows saying " we want to talk to the press". But clinton wouldn't let reporters in. He sent in tanks.
They were such a profound threat to government authority that they had to die.....is that your theory?

Pundits criticize hillary for standing by Bill during the monica scandal but what about hillary standing by bill when he burned 80 americans alive at waco. Bill is a certifiable psychopath and hillary is still married to the monster. The GOP needs to talk about that. Truly she is the Bride of Wacostein.

Good Grief? Are you eight years old?

HAHAHA. The board notes all you have is personal attacks. This issue really scares dems.

this issue?

there is NO issue here. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

RW bullshit is the issue.

They're just getting started on the lies. Check out the lying RW here.

And, they will post several hundreds threads with their lies.

I hope the dims can come up with someone else. After 8 years of 'if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist', it's going to be 'if you don't support Hillary, you're a sexist combatant in the war on women'. She's got nothing to run on but a history of lies. (Perfect politician). Her run will be reduced to a billion dollar attack campaign.

HillaryCartoon.jpg
I noted in another thread that no one will be sexist toward a bull dyke. Except another bull dyke.

And that was a real keeper too, maybe you should copyright it. You want to be sure your most valuable intellectual property is legally protected.

Waco: The Inside Story

I think it is important to review government actions, especially in the area of law enforcement. However, I believe it is a travesty that so much emotional energy has been wasted on trying to allocate blame for the demise of David Koresh and his misguided, lost cult of followers. The only person who bears the primary responsibility for the demise of Koresh's followers is Koresh himself. In addition, Koresh's naive, lost followers, bear a large measure of responsibility for their own deaths. They willingly gave up their freedom of thought and action to a delusional, messianic maniac who used the threat of violence, sexual exploitation, and ritualized child abuse of members' young daughters to control his "flock" and fulfill his sick sexual obsessions and pedophilia. They allowed themselves to be deluded, used and sacrificed like lambs by an obvious psychopath.

white.gif
There is no doubt that it was tragedy that his followers died during the Waco seige, although probably through their own Jonestown like mass suicide. However, it is important not to forget that this self professed messiah had every opportunity to turn down the heat of the confrontation and give himself up to agents of the American legal system for trial. To excuse or in any way justify Koresh's violent, muderous resistance of federal agents serves to undermine the foundations of our Democracy and the legal foundation on which this nation is built. Such apologists for Koresh, or the Ruby Ridge White Supremacist fanatics, are either naively serving the interests of anti-government anarchists, or actively trying to undermine the very governmental institutions that serve as the backbone for our nation.

white.gif
Finally, if everyone resisted legal authorities with gunfire, as in the Waco or Ruby Ridge episodes, our society would rapidly collpase. This disintegration of our society would herald an unprecendented Hobbesian state that we all would eternally regret! This is a potentiality that all Americans must actively resist. Accordingly, as Americans, we must eternally struggle to maintain and enhance the ties that bind us together as a nation. Thus, to maintain these ties, we must also be willing to support our governmental insititutions, including those agencies now under attach for the Waco and Ruby Ridge incidents. We can guide these governmental bodies towards reform when needed without self-destructively seeking to dismantle or eliminate these bodies. In spite of their flaws, our governmental institutions continue to serve and protect our common rights and interests as Americans.

More: Viewer Reactions: Waco - The Inside Story FRONTLINE PBS

Koresh was clearly a pedophile and psychopath who was responsible for the deaths at Waco.

Just as with the catholic church, those parents gave their children to him.

Why is it the right always worships the damn child predators? Ted Nugent, Warren Jeffs, the old fart on Duck Dynasty - all right wing heroes.

:puke3:

HillaryCartoon.jpg

And that was a real keeper too, maybe you should copyright it. You want to be sure your most valuable intellectual property is legally protected.
Nah, I got a million of 'em.

Dude, you can tell by video that the fires were started inside the complex.

And isn't it hilarious how Conservatives justify a group of people's defying a lawful order as long as they can relate to them?

Walter Scott running away from police? Shouldn't have ran and deserved to be shot in the back.

Waco shooting at police while they are executing a search warrant? Totally okay.

I wonder if a black cult would get the benefit of the doubt from Republicans if the facts were the same? Nope, they would not.

'We weren't brainwashed': Waco cult survivor claims in new memoir that Branch Davidian leader David Koresh had 19 wives and slept with girls as young as 12
  • Clive Doyle has revealed new detail about cult leader David Koresh in his book 'A Journey to Waco: Autobiography of a Branch Davidian'
  • Australian-born Doyle said the cult was misunderstood and no-one was held against their will
  • He wrote that Koresh saw himself as the son of God, preached for 15 hours a day and made members do drills with no water
  • Koresh also believed he had total control over women and took 19 wives
  • 76 members were killed by government forces in a 1993 attack on the compound
In the ensuing shootout and fire, 76 people including 23 children were killed as the world’s media looked on in horror.

Details about the bizarre activities at the Branch Davidian camp have since emerged in memoirs and accounts from former cult members who have described it shocking detail, The New Yorker reported.

Koresh literally saw himself as the son of God and lured in disaffected Seventh-Day Adventists to his bizarre regime in which he preached for 15 hours a day and forced them to get up at 5.30am for boot camp like drills with no water.

The most sinister part was the alleged abuse of underage girls, including his niece, and how he used to beat up babies until they were bloody.

Girls and boys were also beaten for minor offenses like spilling milk and were told to refer to their parents as ‘dogs’.

Koresh believed that he had total control over all women on Earth and took 19 wives, fathering at least 13 children with them.

After the massacre, in which Koresh was among the victims, President Clinton commissioned a report by the Treasury, which oversees the ATF.

It found that the agency had made grave errors in the planning and execution of the raid.

Stephen Higgins, the director of the ATF, was fired and five other officials were suspended.

Read more: Waco siege survivor claims David Koresh slept with children - Daily Mail Online

Wow, no wonder NaziCons worship Koresh.

Last edited:
Hey einstein. It was on tv. Clinton sent in tanks to kill the people.

The tanks knocked down walls. That's it

Why do you send in tanks in a situation like that unless you want to kill people.??? The people had signs in the windows saying " we want to talk to the press". But clinton wouldn't let reporters in. He sent in tanks.

Because asshole Koresh had already shot four agents. They needed to knock holes in the building to be able to storm the compound.

Koresh had been talking to reporters for weeks ......I have no idea what you are blabbing about ....as usual

Proof Republicans support child molesters? After Zimmerman, we know they support child killers, but I thought it stopped there. Guess I was wrong.

Good Grief? Are you eight years old?

HAHAHA. The board notes all you have is personal attacks. This issue really scares dems.

Are you kidding? This is as ridiculous as claiming Johnson killed Kennedy.....ooopppss....did I just ruin another one of your scandals?:banana:

Bill at orgy island is much more topical.

We have never had a presidential candidate that was the subject of a criminal investigation before. This will be interesting.

BS. I say waco is more topical and repubs are fools for not pounding on that. Do you really think adultery is worse than mass murder?

Please take that ball and run with it. Make it part of the GOP platform!

Forum List

Back