🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the GOP mention that hillary is married to the Waco mass murderer?

You're making shit up again. That's a good sign that you're lost the argument whether you admit it or not. He doesn't say he believes a Davidian started a fire, he said he knows a Davidian started a fire.

What a pity that your position is so weak, you can't defend it without making shit up.

As far as building seven.... Of course I know what brought it down. Extensive damage from debris raining down upon it from a 110 story behemoth of concrete and steel; combined with fires burning uncontrollably inside for about 7 hours.

Does he explain how he knows definitively? I don't seem to remember that, perhaps you could paste it up? Or perhaps YOU can explain it! I see you seem to have a problem with this, Are you declaring yourself a winner?.... Oh, BTW, explain this WTC video.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI"]ENHANCED VERSION: News Reports WTC7 Fell Before It Happens! - YouTube[/ame]
Just how insane are you, Vagisil? Unlike you, I never speculated how he knows. I merely pointed out that he says he does. YOU'RE the one who tried to claim he knows because of the FBI. So if anyone here is speculating on how he knows -- it's you. My post remains in tact, you failed to even dent it.

As far as building seven ... you're a truther???

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well if nothing else, that answers my question which I opened this post with.

As far as that video ... almost every network announced the building collapsed just before it actually did. Seems to me that since the building was about to come down from the damage it took, word began spreading and the media got the message that it collapsed though it had not yet fallen.

Regardless of the urgency to report that day ... the building fell from massive damage of having a 110 story building collapse next to it and then 7 hours of fire.

Well, if you're just pointing out that he says he does, that means shit, and all your bullshit falls apart! How stupid are you? Why would I try to claim he knew because of the FBI, as they are undoubtedly the ones that cause all the death! Keep it coming, you getting to the panic stage!:badgrin::badgrin:

All the networks did that...22 minutes BEFORE it happened????

Nice try, but another FAIL. I only used that as an example, as I have no idea how anyone would know building 7 was coming down 22 minutes before it did! And I see Mike K putting you down also, fun to watch! :D

You could try to prove that statement, but you never will be able to...

Prove what statement? Because of Clinton's and Reno's action innocent children died. Your come back will be to blame the parents but if the federal government had not attacked the compound with quasi-military and then used tanks none of that would have happened.

I could never stand to look at Reno...reminded me of my step-dad.
Janet Reno is a very creepy individual in every way.

A wise old friend once told me to look closely at a newly appointed Attorney General for insight into the character of the appointing President and what to expect from him. So I did look closely at Janet Reno -- and I did look closely at Eric Holder.

My old friend was wise, indeed.

The only Waco mass murderer was Koresh. The government showed remarkable restraint after its agents were killed. Koresh on the other hand had gasoline spread about the compound in an act of murder-suicide.
Imagine you are the commander of a police SWAT unit and you are called to the scene of a barricaded stand-off in which a cult of religious fanatics, led by a charismatic leader believed to be insane, are holding two dozen children, some as young as two, hostage. These fanatics have issued a warning that if any attempt is made to break into their stronghold they will set a fire and kill everyone inside -- including the children.

What would you do? Would you borrow a tank from the Army, start breaking the walls down and pumping in a flammable gas?

If not, what would you do?

Fringe elements of those that still adorate Koresh are the OP's of the thread..
"Adorate" is not a word. But even if it were a word, specifically what cause did the BATF have to conduct a veritable commando raid on the Davidian premises?

And keep in mind that no citizen had made any complaint against any of the Davidians, and that the Davidians had harmed no one, and that the local Sheriff regarded the Davidians as decent people and good neighbors. And keep in mind that the Davidians were acquitted of all charges in the killing of the four ATF agents -- deciding that the Davidians had acted in legitimate self-defense against armed raiders. 11 in Texas Sect Are Acquitted Of Key Charges - NYTimes.com

No, it that were true, which it isn't.

DIDN't SLICK WILLY INCINERATE ALIVE 90 INDIVIDUALS - INCLUDING TWENTY CHILDREN, IN WACO, TEXAS , CIRCA 1993?!?!?!?!?

tanks1.jpg

Nope. Koresh did, by shooting four ATF agents. He was a madman, like you it seems...
All of the Branch Davidians accused of murdering those four BATF agents were acquitted of all charges by Texas jurors who decided the Davidians had a legal right to defend themselves against the armed aggression of those masked raiders.

11 in Texas Sect Are Acquitted Of Key Charges - NYTimes.com

Simply stated, in Texas one had better have a damn good reason for trying to kick somebody's door down while wearing a mask and carrying a machine gun -- badge or no badge! Evidently BATF couldn't come up with a good enough reason.

If your research involved more than a paperback dictionary definition for descriptions of psychological conditions you would have a better grip on such issues as the Waco Massacre and you would know what you're talking about.

(Excerpt)

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger. As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

[...]

Pedophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Close)

You gotta be kidding me? Wikifuckingpedia?? Versus Merriam Webster. :cuckoo: You know that anyone can edit Wikipedia, right? But even funnier than you sourcing Wikipedia is that it still shows you're wrong since the two girls I mentioned were ages 10 & 13 respectively.
For the benefit of those who might be swayed by your passionate need to propagate false testimony, Wikipedia's definition of pedophilia is derived from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, which is the formal reference of the American Psychiatric and Psychological Association. The specific reference re: pedophilia, for those who might care to verify it, is Table 17.3-4-TR, DSM-IV-TR.

Great, so according to the surviving Branch Davidians AND the American Psychiatric and Psychological Association, Koresh was a pedofile, since he was having sex with girls as young as 10 and 13.

If you are ever called upon to describe something you saw or experienced, if you wish to seem credible I strongly recommend you speak from memory rather than read from a script.

PS/FYI: A "prepared statement" is something other than a memory. Do you understand that or do you need help with it?
Umm, a prepared statement is still from memory and still her account of what happened to her. Preparing her thoughts constructively on paper before conveying them to Congress does not diminish her credibility, especially in the light that it was corroborated by other Davidians.

I'm sorry to expose your hero as the piece of shit scum that he was, but you can either bury your head in the sand to protect your fond memories of that dead child rapist or find a new hero.
David Koresh is nothing to me. My only concern in this issue is that of exposing and discrediting efforts by perverse elements of the American law-enforcement establishment and its authoritarian civilian puppets to justify what in fact was the worst crime ever perpetrated against American citizens by their government.

The first premise to be considered in the Waco incident is the brutal murder of 21 innocent children. The notion that the Davidians killed the children by starting the fire is a desperate attempt to divert from the fact that even if it were true the critical element of provocation cannot be ignored.

The simple fact of the matter is David Koresh, along with the hard-core group of his followers were believed to be insanely fanatical. Knowing there were innocent children in that compound, who would agree it was even vaguely reasonable to provoke reportedly suicidal fanatics?

So the more you try to justify what happened at Waco the more you reveal your own pathetic mentality. And you are truly pathetic.

Because you don't just leave kids in the care of someone who is insanely fanatical. The U.S. government tried to get them out for 51 days before they accepted that the Davidians were never coming out on their own volition and had to be rooted out.

If you are ever called upon to describe something you saw or experienced, if you wish to seem credible I strongly recommend you speak from memory rather than read from a script.

PS/FYI: A "prepared statement" is something other than a memory. Do you understand that or do you need help with it?
Umm, a prepared statement is still from memory and still her account of what happened to her. Preparing her thoughts constructively on paper before conveying them to Congress does not diminish her credibility, especially in the light that it was corroborated by other Davidians.

I'm sorry to expose your hero as the piece of shit scum that he was, but you can either bury your head in the sand to protect your fond memories of that dead child rapist or find a new hero.
If you were the victim/witness in a rape trial and I were the defense counsel, and I asked you to to describe what the defendant did to you, and you opened a sheet of paper and began reading from it, I would thank you for doing that and rest my case.

Sorry, but you don't get to swap out events just to make your position more palatable. Kiri Jewell was not testifying to direct questioning from a defense counsel in a court room. She was recalling her experiences with the Branch Davidians to Congress. She knew this going in, so she prepared her thoughts on paper in order to convey them properly. There is nothing improper in that nor does it reduce her credibility. I understand you have absolutely nothing to impeach her testimony with, so you're grasping for straws; but unfortunately for you, she has corroborating witnesses who only further bolster her claims.

Koresh was a child rapist. That's who you are defending.

Does he explain how he knows definitively? I don't seem to remember that, perhaps you could paste it up? Or perhaps YOU can explain it! I see you seem to have a problem with this, Are you declaring yourself a winner?.... Oh, BTW, explain this WTC video.....

ENHANCED VERSION: News Reports WTC7 Fell Before It Happens! - YouTube
Just how insane are you, Vagisil? Unlike you, I never speculated how he knows. I merely pointed out that he says he does. YOU'RE the one who tried to claim he knows because of the FBI. So if anyone here is speculating on how he knows -- it's you. My post remains in tact, you failed to even dent it.

As far as building seven ... you're a truther???

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well if nothing else, that answers my question which I opened this post with.

As far as that video ... almost every network announced the building collapsed just before it actually did. Seems to me that since the building was about to come down from the damage it took, word began spreading and the media got the message that it collapsed though it had not yet fallen.

Regardless of the urgency to report that day ... the building fell from massive damage of having a 110 story building collapse next to it and then 7 hours of fire.

Well, if you're just pointing out that he says he does, that means shit, and all your bullshit falls apart! How stupid are you? Why would I try to claim he knew because of the FBI, as they are undoubtedly the ones that cause all the death! Keep it coming, you getting to the panic stage!:badgrin::badgrin:
It's not my bullshit, Vagisil ... let me remind you ... YOU were the one to introduce him into this thread. Now you're throwing hissy fits because I can show were the "expert" YOU introduced said he knows a Branch Davidian was seen starting a fire. :lol::lol::lol:

Meanwhile, he never credited knowledge of that event to the FBI, so for you to claim he did, is pure conjecture on your part. Oh, and just educate you, "conjecture" is a fancy word for you're making shit up.

All the networks did that...22 minutes BEFORE it happened????

Nice try, but another FAIL. I only used that as an example, as I have no idea how anyone would know building 7 was coming down 22 minutes before it did! And I see Mike K putting you down also, fun to watch! :D
I never said all the networks announced it 22 minutes before, I said they announced it before the building actually fell. Can't you follow English? Some were just a few minutes. I saw one where the building was collapsing as they were reporting it had already just collapsed. It's clear that the media erroneously got word that the building had come down. There's no big conspiracy there since it was expected the building was going to collapse from the structural damage it endured that day.

Who knew you are a truther?? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back