🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary is in. Will GOP slam her for supporting Bill's mass murder spree at Waco?

Bill at orgy island is much more topical.

We have never had a presidential candidate that was the subject of a criminal investigation before. This will be interesting.

BS. I say waco is more topical and repubs are fools for not pounding on that. Do you really think adultery is worse than mass murder?

A dimocrap?

Is there such a thing as a faithful dimocrap? Seriously. They're ALL whores.

Every last one of them.

And Waco?

Do you really think that dimocrap scum care about murdered Americans? Including 12 Children BELOW THE AGE OF FIVE (5)?

They don't. They routinely fight to murder children yet to be born.

Do you think scum of the earth dimocrap filth care at all about the children murdered by their rapist demigod, Clinton?

kids(1).jpg

If you do, you're an idiot
Koresh killed every one

The pedophile is a hero to conservatives everywhere

I urge Republicans to run on defending Koresh

You are a lying sack of human shit.

But, you're a dimocrap scumbag. What else is new :dunno:

Beats your sad existence. You make Willy Loman look like the "most interesting man in the world".

You know nothing about me but I'd be willing to bet that I could buy you for what I keep around as petty cash.

Then I'd sell you. Cheap. Real cheap.

We have never had a presidential candidate that was the subject of a criminal investigation before. This will be interesting.

BS. I say waco is more topical and repubs are fools for not pounding on that. Do you really think adultery is worse than mass murder?

A dimocrap?

Every last one of them.

And Waco?

Do you really think that dimocrap scum care about murdered Americans? Including 12 Children BELOW THE AGE OF FIVE (5)?

Do you think scum of the earth dimocrap filth care at all about the children murdered by their rapist demigod, Clinton?

kids(1).jpg

Koresh killed every one

Beats your sad existence. You make Willy Loman look like the "most interesting man in the world".

You know nothing about me but I'd be willing to bet that I could buy you for what I keep around as petty cash.

Prove it, Keyboard Kowboy. Talk is cheap. Real cheap.
(And Loman wasn't broke, he was just impotent and helpless.)

Why must you NaziCons always be so ignorant and racist?

Get out of the Stone Age first. Then criticize somebody else....

And while I'm at it, try understanding the concept of the wheel.

Not racism..... FACT.

You should bend down on both knees and kiss the White Man's ass for saving you people from yourselves.

I don't think some people get it on here...

Just rabbiting out various insults makes everyone want to vote for Hillary more... Alot here have shown themselves to have no manners and are pretty deranged with conspiracy theories...

So to Edegtho and Shot Speeders, you're jokes.. You can be taken seriously... Edegtho you have a rant of hate filled bile on ever thread... You need help...

So nothing here would discredit Hillary and actually makes here look better...

A dimocrap?

Every last one of them.

And Waco?

kids(1).jpg

Koresh killed every one

Prove that you don't clean up the kitchen at MacDonalds every night, bitch.

PROVE IT!

Prove that you don't bag the guts of dead animals in the slaughterhouse for $10 an hour. Bitch.

Prove it!

Prove that you aren't posting from the Psycho Ward, bitch!

Prove it.

Prove that you aren't a sock puppet, bitch. Prove it.

Prove that you don't work at the Bunny Ranch as a clean-up boy. Or just a 'boy'

Prove it, Bitch!

Prove that you are currently not under house arrest for being a scumbag.

Prove it, bitch.

It's too old. There's enough that Hillary is responsible for without grafting Bill's misdeeds.

Just rabbiting out various insults makes everyone want to vote for Hillary more... Alot here have shown themselves to have no manners and are pretty deranged with conspiracy theories...

So to Edegtho and Shot Speeders, you're jokes.. You can be taken seriously... Edegtho you have a rant of hate filled bile on ever thread... You need help...

So nothing here would discredit Hillary and actually makes here look better...

You don't think some people get it on here?

USMB probably gets a discount rate at Motel 6.

Waco: The Inside Story

I think it is important to review government actions, especially in the area of law enforcement. However, I believe it is a travesty that so much emotional energy has been wasted on trying to allocate blame for the demise of David Koresh and his misguided, lost cult of followers. The only person who bears the primary responsibility for the demise of Koresh's followers is Koresh himself. In addition, Koresh's naive, lost followers, bear a large measure of responsibility for their own deaths. They willingly gave up their freedom of thought and action to a delusional, messianic maniac who used the threat of violence, sexual exploitation, and ritualized child abuse of members' young daughters to control his "flock" and fulfill his sick sexual obsessions and pedophilia. They allowed themselves to be deluded, used and sacrificed like lambs by an obvious psychopath.

white.gif
There is no doubt that it was tragedy that his followers died during the Waco seige, although probably through their own Jonestown like mass suicide. However, it is important not to forget that this self professed messiah had every opportunity to turn down the heat of the confrontation and give himself up to agents of the American legal system for trial. To excuse or in any way justify Koresh's violent, muderous resistance of federal agents serves to undermine the foundations of our Democracy and the legal foundation on which this nation is built. Such apologists for Koresh, or the Ruby Ridge White Supremacist fanatics, are either naively serving the interests of anti-government anarchists, or actively trying to undermine the very governmental institutions that serve as the backbone for our nation.

white.gif
Finally, if everyone resisted legal authorities with gunfire, as in the Waco or Ruby Ridge episodes, our society would rapidly collpase. This disintegration of our society would herald an unprecendented Hobbesian state that we all would eternally regret! This is a potentiality that all Americans must actively resist. Accordingly, as Americans, we must eternally struggle to maintain and enhance the ties that bind us together as a nation. Thus, to maintain these ties, we must also be willing to support our governmental insititutions, including those agencies now under attach for the Waco and Ruby Ridge incidents. We can guide these governmental bodies towards reform when needed without self-destructively seeking to dismantle or eliminate these bodies. In spite of their flaws, our governmental institutions continue to serve and protect our common rights and interests as Americans.

More: Viewer Reactions: Waco - The Inside Story FRONTLINE PBS

Koresh was clearly a pedophile and psychopath who was responsible for the deaths at Waco.

A dimocrap?

Every last one of them.

And Waco?

kids(1).jpg

Koresh killed every one

Prove that you don't clean up the kitchen at MacDonalds every night, bitch.

PROVE IT!

Prove that you don't bag the guts of dead animals in the slaughterhouse for $10 an hour. Bitch.

Prove it!

Prove that you aren't posting from the Psycho Ward, bitch!

Prove it.

Prove that you aren't a sock puppet, bitch. Prove it.

Prove that you don't work at the Bunny Ranch as a clean-up boy. Or just a 'boy'

Prove it, Bitch!

Prove that you are currently not under house arrest for being a scumbag.

Prove it, bitch.

Ooops, looks like I hit a nerve, however deeply embedded under four inches of subcutaneous fat.

Or else somebody can't afford to get their lithium refilled.

Another scumbag conservative defending the child rapist and murderer Korseh

Not a shred of evidence for any of those charges against koresh. Clinton invented those lies and murdered him and his followers because they were conservatives and gun owners.

her support will be from anyone, and everyone who understands she's not some braindead RW'r
That's just incredibly stupid.....
To elect the leader of the free world based on who they aren't rather than where they stand on policy and issues is asinine....And is the main reason why this country is in the toilet over the last 6.5 years.
You people voted "against" and your votes was based on identity....Shame on you.
And you have the gall to refer to others as brain dead....Face palm.

Those crazy fuckers at Waco burned themselves.

HAHA. Thanks for proving you have nothing but more lies.

And your O/P is based on....? Did the DOJ investigate and find Clinton guilty? Please, take a moment out of your precious day and substantiate your claim or else it's another massive failure that will linger on this site long after you've been wheeled into the nursing home.

I hope the dims can come up with someone else. After 8 years of 'if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist', it's going to be 'if you don't support Hillary, you're a sexist combatant in the war on women'. She's got nothing to run on but a history of lies. (Perfect politician). Her run will be reduced to a billion dollar attack campaign.

HillaryCartoon.jpg
The state run main liberal stream media is already starting down the path of labeling anyone opposed to Hillary as sexist.
It is all they have. They don't control the issues nor do they have anyone on the Dem side that can run on advancing policy.
All they can do is say "my opponent sucks. Vote for me".

HAHAHA/ So now waco didn't happen?- it's all a wacko conspiracy theory!!!!

Forum List

Back