🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary is mouthing off again

images
Typical Russian fake quote spread by lying scum America-haters.

She scares you still. Good.

Not fear at all. It's just that when we talk about her, the left cries "She's not running anymore. The right can't stop bashing her!"

Since the election, Hil-Liar has been doing everything possible to stay in the limelight. So when we talk about her, it's not like she's sitting home minding her own business the last year or so. She brings attention to herself, especially when she's still in campaign mode.

Not fear at all. It's just that when we talk about her, the left cries "She's not running anymore. The right can't stop bashing her!"

Since the election, Hil-Liar has been doing everything possible to stay in the limelight. So when we talk about her, it's not like she's sitting home minding her own business the last year or so. She brings attention to herself, especially when she's still in campaign mode.

That's rich. I would hear NOTHING about her if not for all the butthurt on this board.
The OP being a perfect example.

Interesting --- so you believe in free speech for everyone except "Hillary"?

That's gotta be a lotta work.

Who said anything against free speech?

Well no shit. She's right but she's also stating the obvious.

No she isn't right--she's left.....way left. That's why Trump is our President today.

If you think Hillary Frickin' Clinton is "left" yer in dire need of a compass. :laugh2:
No, she is a collectivist, that makes her a communist. But whatever she is, thank God that irrelevant is one of them,

That's rich. I would hear NOTHING about her if not for all the butthurt on this board.

Of course you wouldn't, that's because all you do is obey orders from the MSM.

Are you going to deny she's been all over in interviews, public speaking, and writing books about how she was shafted since the election?

Let me ask: how much did you hear from Romney complaining of his presidential loss? How much did you hear from McCain complaining about his loss?

Hil-Liar insulted all women who voted for Trump. Her claim is that those women are bimbos who just listen to their husbands when it comes to voting. I find that worse than her deplorable's remark. Yet the left-wing (as you pointed out) doesn't say a thing about it. All they can do is focus on negative reporting on Trump.

Interesting --- so you believe in free speech for everyone except "Hillary"?

That's gotta be a lotta work.

Who said anything against free speech?

Well no shit. She's right but she's also stating the obvious.

No she isn't right--she's left.....way left. That's why Trump is our President today.

If you think Hillary Frickin' Clinton is "left" yer in dire need of a compass. :laugh2:

I have a compass, and what my compass told me is that Hillary (like Obama) had the total support of the US Communist Party. How much more left can you get than that?

Of course you wouldn't, that's because all you do is obey orders from the MSM.

Are you going to deny she's been all over in interviews, public speaking, and writing books about how she was shafted since the election?

Let me ask: how much did you hear from Romney complaining of his presidential loss? How much did you hear from McCain complaining about his loss?

Hil-Liar insulted all women who voted for Trump. Her claim is that those women are bimbos who just listen to their husbands when it comes to voting. I find that worse than her deplorable's remark. Yet the left-wing (as you pointed out) doesn't say a thing about it. All they can do is focus on negative reporting on Trump.
Hey, have you been hearing about how Donald J. Trump is complaining about how he lost....hmmm..wait a minute..No, Donald J. Trump beat the falling down vagina candidate. never mind...

BBKbAkT.img

Look at that miserable fat kuuunt.

Democratic senators facing tough reelection fights distanced themselves Tuesday from Hillary Clinton after she said President Trump’s voters came from less productive parts of the country and were attracted by a backward-looking message.

“Those are kind of fighting words for me, because I’m partial to Missouri voters,” said Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), who is running in a state Trump won by 19 points. “I think they were expressing their frustration with the status quo. I may not have agreed with their choice, but I certainly respect them. And I don’t think that’s the way you should talk about any voter especially ones in my state.”

Clinton made the comments Saturday at a conference in Mumbai in response to a question about how Trump won the 2016 election. She noted that the parts of the country she carried produced more economic activity than the “middle” of the country won by Trump.

“I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward,” said Clinton. “And his whole campaign — ‘Make America Great Again’ — was looking backward. You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs, you don’t want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are. Whatever your problem is, I’m going to solve it.”

At another point in the talk, Clinton, whose campaign slogan was “Stronger Together,” said that the reasons married white women voted for Trump was due to “ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Democrats distance themselves from Hillary Clinton’s ‘backward’ claim

Please don't go away you fat fucking loser. Please, keep talking you miserable sack of shit.

Hillary Clinton told a receptive audience over the weekend in India that while she thought President Donald Trump played to some of Americans' worst fears, he does not reflect the country as a whole. "No, we did not deserve that," Clinton said when asked if the US "deserves" Trump as its leader.

I'm not a Donald Trump supporter by a longshot, but I sincerely wish Hillary Clinton would shut her mouth. Her opinions are valueless, and her political future is non existent. Go away Hillary, no one cares about you anymore!

I've got mixed feelings.

She has a legitimate point, the people got this right, by 3 million votes. (Not to mention the additional 7 million who voted third party)

That said, I think she never really understood the angst that white working class folks feel when they "look backwards" as she said. THey look at the good jobs their parents had compared to the shitty jobs they have, and Trump played to those concerns while she ignored them.

Forum List

Back