Hillary is pooped

Another low energy opponent for The Donald. No wonder she depends on the NYT to do her fighting for her. Just what we need...another low energy incompetent st the helm.

EXHAUSTED HILLARY Is Taking Off Weekends -- And Media Is Covering It Up
She would run circles around you all day long, 7 days a week, you older than dirt simpleton.
That would be the day, Very Odiferous Rectum. First I'd kick Bubba's ass, then kick her in her nuts...be no problem, yo...

Seriously, this woman belongs in a nursing home, not the White House!

Cp7wvxqVMAEeSYR.jpg

While Trump continues to smash Clinton in attendance at events, Hillary appears to have decided to take weekends off.

Clinton took the weekend of August 6th and 7th off and she decided to take three days off this past weekend August 12th through 14th. She also has no events scheduled to participate in this coming Thursday through Saturday August 18th through 20th. This in essence would mean another three days off after three days of events scheduled starting today. In total Clinton has taken 7 days off in August out of the first 14 days and is scheduled to continue with this approach through at least this coming Saturday.

EXHAUSTED HILLARY Is Taking Off Weekends -- And Media Is Covering It Up

A vote for Hillary is a vote for Huma.

It's clear to see, she is a very ill person, unable to be President.

I guess if you're getting massacred in the polls, desperate stupid threads like this are all you have.

Seriously "Hillary took a day off from campaigning!" is the best you could do?
Speaking of desperate stupid threads, did you read that Trump is a KGB agent?

Give Trump credit for having the stamina to come out today and give a good reading of that speech he probably saw for the first time this morning.
Let me get this straight: you believe Hillary writes her own speeches?

a5XQMqD.jpg

Forum List

Back