Hillary is the candidate of killing babies with scissors in the brain and making you pay for it

You should go to blog Political Animal see what two woman who have had late term abort have to say.

Hillary the sicko would not even agree to not abort a baby 1-4 days before birth, that is some sick murderous shit right there.

Hillary Clinton supports partial-birth abortion, which is pulling out a late-term baby by the feet out of the womb, all the way to the neck, and then killing it by jamming a pair of scissors in the brain to kill it. The brain is sucked out with a tube, causing the skull to collapse:

The Facts of Partial-Birth Abortion

And she wants to repeal the Hyde Amendment and make you pay for this brutal atrocity.

Hillary’s Hyde Amendment Horror
Funny coming from a supporter of the candidate who forced two of his previous wives to have abortions multiple times.

Link?

I don't give a damn whether or not a woman has an abortion. I just don't believe that, if she doesn't have appropriate insurance, my tax money should go to pay for it!

Hillary Clinton supports partial-birth abortion, which is pulling out a late-term baby by the feet out of the womb, all the way to the neck, and then killing it by jamming a pair of scissors in the brain to kill it. The brain is sucked out with a tube, causing the skull to collapse:

And she wants to repeal the Hyde Amendment and make you pay for this brutal atrocity.

I agree with Hillary but what you and trump say about it is a lie.

Roe V. Wade already outlaws late term abortions with the exception of the life of with woman is in jeopardy or there's a very serious problem with the fetus including the fetus being dead.

However, the bush boy banned and outlawed later term abortions in 2005.

Bush Signs Ban on Partial-Birth Abortions | Fox News

So all your screaming and crying is for nothing. Late term abortions were banned by the bush boy.

Seriously dude, what is wrong with the people who want to vote for Hillary killing their children with scissors?

Tell me?

Comon now, quit trying to talk me into voting for her.

Seriously dude, what is wrong with the people who want to vote for Hillary killing their children with scissors?

Tell me?

Dude you are retarded, what I said is that I have no problem with you or any other Hillary voter killing their children. Can you grasp reality, or did you not take your meds? Go kill your kids, have all your Democratic friends kill their kids too, please help make the World a better place.

PS. It is always justifiable for any Hillary Clinton voter to kill their kids.

PSS. Nice try kiddy, go kill another Democrap baby

1. Is the Republican party going to tell a woman, who may have two kids at home already that she needs to raise along with a husband, that she needs to die to give birth, and that her husband can raise the two kids and baby by himself?

2. Is the Republican party going to tell the parents of a young girl who has been raped by a relative that their young daughter needs to risk her life to give birth to a baby?

3. Is the Republican party going to tell a lucky to be alive woman, that she needs to carry a rape baby to full term, who also may have a husband that would object to that?

YOU have no right to intervene into the very private personal decisions, of women and their families. And we only THANK GOD that the U.S. Supreme Court is there to protect individuals from religious zealots like you.

Furthermore, the right wing dragging abortion to the campaign platform in 2012 was the reason Romney lost in 2012. Romney's fate was sealed long before he even became the nominee. Constant blather about abortion, that then went into who's not going to pay for birth control pills, that then went into what is "legal-legitimate" rape questions, that was always answered by an ancient white male Republican, sent women (the largest voting block in this country) running into Obama's column by double digits, younger women by a whopping 36 points. It was women that secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

You DUMBASS'S not learning anything from the loss in 2012, put up several knuckle dragging neanderthals again in 2016. They were: Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Scott Walker, Rand Paul, Bobby Jindal--all of whom were capable of sending women running with one single comment.

Now you have chosen Donald Trump, who is a CERTAIN LOOSER WITH WOMEN.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

You NEVER learn.

gop-limited-government-hypocrisy-cartoon.jpg

On November 8th, you are going to witness the unadulterated power of WOMEN & LATINO voters in this country, and it's going to be something you'll NEVER forget.

You lefties love your straw men.

1. Is the Republican party going to tell a woman, who may have two kids at home already that she needs to raise along with a husband, that she needs to die to give birth, and that her husband can raise the two kids and baby by himself?

2. Is the Republican party going to tell the parents of a young girl who has been raped by a relative that their young daughter needs to risk her life to give birth to a baby?

3. Is the Republican party going to tell a lucky to be alive woman, that she needs to carry a rape baby to full term, who also may have a husband that would object to that?

YOU have no right to intervene into the very private personal decisions, of women and their families. And we only THANK GOD that the U.S. Supreme Court is there to protect individuals from religious zealots like you.

Furthermore, the right wing dragging abortion to the campaign platform in 2012 was the reason Romney lost in 2012. Romney's fate was sealed long before he even became the nominee. Constant blather about abortion, that then went into who's not going to pay for birth control pills, that then went into what is "legal-legitimate" rape questions, that was always answered by an ancient white male Republican, sent women (the largest voting block in this country) running into Obama's column by double digits, younger women by a whopping 36 points. It was women that secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama.

You DUMBASS'S not learning anything from the loss in 2012, put up several knuckle dragging neanderthals again in 2016. They were: Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Scott Walker, Rand Paul, Bobby Jindal--all of whom were capable of sending women running with one single comment.

You NEVER learn.

On November 8th, you are going to witness the unadulterated power of WOMEN & LATINO voters in this country, and it's going to be something you'll NEVER forget.

I don't have any right to involve myself in personal decisions of these women...

But yet the women have the right to involve themselves into my wallet?

Funny how it works if you are a liberal. Your body your choice, my wallet... your money?

Funny coming from a supporter of the candidate who forced two of his previous wives to have abortions multiple times.

Link?
I remember hearing talk about it during the Ivana divorce, but the only thing I could find re a link is this story, which Snopes claims is bogus.

Donald Trump’s ex-wives speak out on “forced abortions” | The Internet Chronicle

Since I can't find anything concrete, I withdraw my statement and offer my apologies to Mr Trump and to this message board. I don't like him as a candidate, and I disagree with most of his positions, but I don't want to make false claims.

You NEVER learn.

I don't have any right to involve myself in personal decisions of these women...

But yet the women have the right to involve themselves into my wallet?

Funny how it works if you are a liberal. Your body your choice, my wallet... your money?
Wrong.

Taxpayers’ money is not used to pay for abortions.

So liberals are perfectly consistent on the issue.

That you and others on the right continue to attempt to propagate this lie comes as no surprise, of course – and your propensity for lying is typical of most Trump supporters.

Obviously, supposedly out of all the abortions in the U.S. every single year, that they claim happens, they can't find ONE SINGLE WOMAN to step up and say that it was taxpayer funded. Not one.

It's because abortions ARE NOT funded by taxpayer dollars.

Obviously, supposedly out of all the abortions in the U.S. every single year, that they claim happens, they can't find ONE SINGLE WOMAN to step up and say that it was taxpayer funded. Not one.

It's because abortions ARE NOT funded by taxpayer dollars.

Attack! Deny! Divert!

This is wrong on so many levels. Hell, MEXICO should pay for it, not us!

Forum List

Back