Hillary Is To Blame for Orlando Mass Shooting

gfje02g.png
Seems the poor OP schmuck has exhausted his limited brain capacity, as small as it is; and is reduced to posting pictures. Guess you need others to do your thinking for ya, eh, putz?

Seems the poor OP schmuck has exhausted his limited brain capacity, as small as it is; and is reduced to posting pictures. Guess you need others to do your thinking for ya, eh, putz?
You never HAD any brain capacity in THIS thread, puppy. HA HA HA.

You are
owned.gif
:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

You never HAD any brain capacity in THIS thread, puppy. HA HA HA.

You are
owned.gif
:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
Umm... Unlike you, I don't require others to do my thinking for me.

OK I'll let you slide for a while now, Mohammed. I'll be off the computer. I'm starting to feel sorry for you jihadists (sort of) You've been beaten up enough for a while. And I do kinda like those pictures.
badgrin.gif
badgrin.gif
badgrin.gif

OK I'll let you slide for a while now, Mohammed. I'll be off the computer. I'm starting to feel sorry for you jihadists (sort of) You've been beaten up enough for a while. And I do kinda like those pictures.
badgrin.gif
badgrin.gif
badgrin.gif
Of course you like those pictures. They spew the lies you want to spread and you don't have to think for yourself. I understand.
thumbsup.gif

No she's not.

Neither is Trump.

The only person to blame is Omar Siddiqui Mateen and his deluded beliefs.
Classic rwnj reaction on the subject, blame everyone else other than the responsible party.
washington-hitler.jpg
The only reason you give a shit is you might make a profit on the tragedy.
CVtj2OpWwAIKGNt.jpg
I win.
Barry is a pawn of special interest groups, idealogues such as yourself are the losers. They saw you coming a mile away... Sucker

badgrin.gif
badgrin.gif
badgrin.gif
Of course you like those pictures. They spew the lies you want to spread and you don't have to think for yourself. I understand.
thumbsup.gif
Everyone knows they're not lies. Huma is Muslim Brotherhood, and Hillary is thrown in with her. It's all true. If you deny, all you do is look ridiculous. Your problem.

San Jose Sharks just LOST THE NHL STANLEY CUP. They got beat, and it's all over.

God punished San Jose and its criminal, illegal, immoral mayor Sam Liccardo. God punished all those WETBACK TURDS who attacked Trump supporters, while San Jose's stand down police stood by and watched, and did nothing. Serves them right. Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Penguins, and thanks for beating up San Jose.

badgrin.gif
badgrin.gif
badgrin.gif
thumbsup.gif
Everyone knows they're not lies. Huma is Muslim Brotherhood, and Hillary is thrown in with her. It's all true. If you deny, all you do is look ridiculous. Your problem.
Let's start with the low hanging fruit.... you posted Hillary had Susan Rice lie about the video...

The GOP investigated that and concluded the story of the video instigating the Benghazi attack came from the CIA, not from Hillary. They further concluded that neither Obama nor Hillary nor Rice lied about the video.

So you lied, by proxy of someone else doing your thinking.

Let's start with the low hanging fruit.... you posted Hillary had Susan Rice lie about the video...

The GOP investigated that and concluded the story of the video instigating the Benghazi attack came from the CIA, not from Hillary. They further concluded that neither Obama nor Hillary nor Rice lied about the video.

You're saying Susan Rice and Obama and Hillary didn't lie about the video ? Are you nuts ? Good grief. Everyone knows they did. And Hillary lied about it at the airport right to the faces of the families of the 4 guys killed in Benghazi, right when their bodies were being taken off the plane. You must be staying up too late. Better get some sleep

Folks. This is what happens when you watch liberal TV shows. Takes your breath away to see how detached these people are, and what crazy stuff they've been fed. Scary.

You're saying Susan Rice and Obama and Hillary didn't lie about the video ? Are you nuts ? Good grief. Everyone knows they did. And Hillary lied about it at the airport right to the faces of the families of the 4 guys killed in Benghazi, right when their bodies were being taken off the plane. You must be staying up too late. Better get some sleep

Folks. This is what happens when you watch liberal TV shows. Takes your breath away to see how detached these people are, and what crazy stuff they've been fed. Scary.
My, you're brain-dead. Again, the GOP investigated this and concluded they didn't lie.

You do comprehend the implication of the investigation being headed by the GOP, right??

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

Do ya see that? The liar is you -- not Obama or Hillary or Rice.

:dance:

Last edited:
Not only does Hillary openly admit to support of GUN-FREE ZONES, but she also admits to opposing the ban on Muslim immigration proposed by Trump. She also admits to opposing the registration of American Muslims,, and investigations of mosques. It's obvious. She one of them.

She's hooked up with her Muslim Brotherhood aide Huma Abedin (the mole), and together they are working to advance the Muslim Brotherhood's goal to destroy America. she admits it. So why is anybody voting for her ?

My, you're brain-dead. Again, the GOP investigated this and concluded they didn't lie.

You do comprehend the implication of the investigation being headed by the GOP, right??

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

Do ya see that? The liar is you -- not Obama or Hillary or Rice.

NO I DON'T see your phony claims. You can post all the jibberish you like. Everyone knows Rice lied, Obama lied, Hillary lied about there being a video causing the Benghazi attacks. You think you can come in here and throw some jibbersh up on this board, and we're all going to be suckered by it ? You really do need more sleep.

Benghazi Victim’s Sister: Hillary’s Lying, She Told Us YouTube Video Was to Blame

Hillary Told Daughter Chelsea That Terrorists Were Behind Benghazi Attack The Night It Happened [VIDEO]

WATCH HILLARY LYING.. by claiming an anti-Muslim VIDEO was the cause of the Benghazi attacks (in front of the families of the slain men as their coffins are being carried. Go ahead, Warch it. Listen to her Watch her LYING

Hillary Clinton’s latest lie about videos and terrorists

Articles: Hillary's Worst Crime Was Against the 'Filmmaker'

Hillary Clinton Gets Called Out for Benghazi Lies From the Unlikeliest of Reporters [VIDEO]

State Department Still Covering for Clinton and Obama’s Benghazi Lies

Hillary Clinton caught in another video lie

Here she is AGAIN LYING about the video >>

Hillary Clinton AntiMuslim video played role | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

This woman does not have an ounce of decency in her. It's sickening.

Forum List

Back