Hillary Is To Blame for Orlando Mass Shooting

What's that you say? You can only win an argument when no one is responding to your posts?

:lmao:
In this thread, you are
owned.gif

You thought no one was armed, ya dumbfuck. That's why you compared the situation with a terrorist attack at LAX where an armed security guard managed to shoot the assailant before too many people were killed.
No one WAS armed, putz, after they took the guard out. That's why AS I SAID (some people need to be told 10 times) they needed more good guy guns. GET IT ? Stop bullshitting.

You are
owned.gif

What's that you say? You can only win an argument when no one is responding to your posts?

In this thread, you are
owned.gif
Cries the moron who admits he has to post in the middle of the night when no one else is posting in order to win an argument. :eusa_doh:

So rightarded, he doesn't even know how to spell the name of the current president.

It's B-A-R-A-C-K, ya fruit-loop dingus. One 'r', not two.

1233796371590.gif

Cries the moron who admits he has to post in the middle of the night when no one else is posting in order to win an argument. :eusa_doh:

So rightarded, he doesn't even know how to spell the name of the current president.

If I HAD to I wouldn't have been posting all day today, now would I ?? HA HA. What was that Trump said to Rand Paul in the first debate ? "You're having a bad day." :badgrin:

As for Obama's name, it SHOULD be mispelled. It's a goofball African, Muslim, unAmerican name, and it DESERVES to be mispelled.
badgrin.gif

More moronic inanities for a rightarded moron.

And again, for clarities sake, I'm laughing at nothing but you and your stupidity.
YOU are
owned.gif
:badgrin:
I think it's cute how you think it's true just because you declare it. Meanwhile, you're on record of not knowing there was an armed security guard.... not knowing bars in Florida are gun-free zones because of state law, not because of Obama or Hillary... not even knowing something as simple as how to spell the president's name... and admitting you can only win an argument when no one else is posting.

If I HAD to I wouldn't have been posting all day today, now would I ?? HA HA. What was that Trump said to Rand Paul in the first debate ? "You're having a bad day." :badgrin:

As for Obama's name, it SHOULD be mispelled. It's a goofball African, Muslim, unAmerican name, and it DESERVES to be mispelled.
badgrin.gif
What a said excuse to blame others for your own inability to spell the president's name. Tsk, tsk.

badgrin.gif
Am I going too fast for ya? Need me to slow down to your speed so you can catch up? :mm:

Why should others wait for you because you're so slow?
I'll catch up in the morning 2-5 AM when all you raghead lovers are sleeping. Then you'll really get your asses handed to you, but good. HA HA. :badgrin:

We are to that point where he is resorting to name calling and meme spamming.
1. Why post it if you are not trying to imply the person you are "speaking" to fits the label? Some conservatives think "god hates fags." See how that works? I was just stating facts. No. I don't think you hate homosexuals. I don't know you and rarely read these posts, therefore, I can't make that call.

2.Those guns can't stop crime in checked baggage. Is hanging out at airports when you aren't flying somewhere or picking something up a thing now? Austin-Bergstrom does have a Salt Lick but it is a huge pain in the ass to eat there because of the security. While you have a right to carry at some airports, I can't think of a "good..reason" to do so.

3. Wow! When did dislike of government regulating my business become a "nutty, liberal, un-American, and mental abberation." I don't think many conservatives would agree with that. Certainly not Mr. Trump.
1. I never imply, insinuate, or infer ANYTHING, EVER.

2. The LAX jihadist shooting and other like is a good reason you dumb ass. You didn't even know about it.

3. Oh, here we go. govt regualting business. Don't touch my precious business!!! Waaaaah. . Let me do ANYTHING I WANT. Even if it gets dozens of people killed. Is there a doctor in the house ???
So you are trying to incorrectly label people that disagree with you. Someone was shot 3 years ago at one of the 20,000 airports in the US so people that hang out at such places should carry firearms. Interesting. Are airports really that scary? It's too bad you have such disdain for property rights and business. Thankfully nobody else does.

Should Muslim Brotherhood Hillary and the Kenyan jihadist get life imprisonment or the death penalty. If they get life, it should be be bread & water only, no TV, no music, no radio, no computer, o phone calls, NO PRIVILEGES.

images
upload_2016-6-12_21-56-7.jpeg

Am I going too fast for ya? Need me to slow down to your speed so you can catch up? :mm:
You should stop posting entirely. You're a jihadist who wants Americans to be killed, and you think the Orlando attack is funny.

You should stop posting entirely. You're a jihadist who wants Americans to be killed, and you think the Orlando attack is funny.
No, I think you're funny. I can't explain why but I find raving lunatics to be hysterical and great entertainment.

:popcorn:

So you are trying to incorrectly label people that disagree with you. Someone was shot 3 years ago at one of the 20,000 airports in the US so people that hang out at such places should carry firearms. Interesting. Are airports really that scary? It's too bad you have such disdain for property rights and business. Thankfully nobody else does.
Open admission that you want security removed in deference to what you call "properety rights" Clear cut JIHADISM modus operandi. You're one of the wackjobs. I knew it.

No, I think you're funny. I can't explain why but I find raving lunatics to be hysterical and great entertainment.

You posted funny icons to posts about the killings. You're one of them. You slipped up. No doubt about it now, Mohammed. Maybe you can get a job as Muslim Brotherhood advisor to Hillary, if Huma quits. On second thought, Nah, she'll be going to jail soon. :badgrin:

You posted funny icons to posts about the killings. You're one of them. You slipped up. No doubt about it now, Mohammed. Maybe you can get a job as Muslim Brotherhood advisor to Hillary, if Huma quits. On second thought, Nah, she'll be going to jail soon. :badgrin:
Funny icons to your inanities. Geez, you're thick as a brick.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back