Hillary joins the recount

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hillary Clinton Joins Recount Efforts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania…

Whatever happened to Hillary's purple dress?

Here we have Hillary say to the country that she would respect the election results and said that if anyone questioned them it would be a direct threat to our democracy.

Well, I guess Hillary is the same old vengeful, hateful, little twat we all love to hate. It just drives home the fact that it was a good thing she lost.

Here we have Hillary say to the country that she would respect the election results and said that if anyone questioned them it would be a direct threat to our democracy.

Well, I guess Hillary is the same old vengeful, hateful, little twat we all love to hate. It just drives home the fact that it was a good thing she lost.
Er..um.... Stein & Co. are busily engaged in a Lawyer enrichment scam (aka "fundraiser") and the Clinton Crime Cohort want to make sure they get a cut, Clinton's campaign lawyer (Marc Elias) has already publicly stated that he doesn't expect that this recount effort will overturn the election results, so why else are they "participating"? follow the money.

If Hillary is counting, then there certainly is a body double there because Hillary is blind and bedridden

I think she's joining this recount bullshit to try to take the pressure off the DNC.

The DNC that is in total disarray after she lost. They thought she had it in the bag and it was a real kick in the teeth to see that she didn't.

She's thinking the party can come together on the recount nonsense.

I think she's joining this recount bullshit to try to take the pressure off the DNC.

The DNC that is in total disarray after she lost. They thought she had it in the bag and it was a real kick in the teeth to see that she didn't.

The DNC did not lose, Hillary did......................

LOL

The DNC did not lose, Hillary did......................

LOL

Who did the DNC nominate?? Hillary. They thought they had it in the bag and were absolutely flabbergasted when she lost.

A Dem, is a Dem, is a Dem. LOL

Er..um.... Stein & Co. are busily engaged in a Lawyer enrichment scam (aka "fundraiser") and the Clinton Crime Cohort want to make sure they get a cut, Clinton's campaign lawyer (Marc Elias) has already publicly stated that he doesn't expect that this recount effort will overturn the election results, so why else are they "participating"? follow the money.

Actually, it's kind of a brilliant scheme. I doubt they will overturn the results in all three states, which is what htey would need to do, but if they cast enough doubt on the veracity of the count, that will only serve to undermine Trumpenfuhrer's legitimacy.

She didn't lose. She won by 2.1 million votes.

and now it looks like the Russians hacked the system.

Tell us something we don;t know.
The dems were behind this from the start most likely paying for the recount with Soro's money.

soros2c60294a351c6c38590e3f1.jpg

hill%2B0254881d9147e0a854.jpg

Trump has said it is rigged for months. Or should we not take squirrel top seriously?

Hillary won by 2.1 million votes. respecting democracy would make her president.
You are ignorant as to how our republic; our union of states elects a leader. Educate yourself. You'll appear less ignorant.

Actually, it's kind of a brilliant scheme. I doubt they will overturn the results in all three states, which is what htey would need to do, but if they cast enough doubt on the veracity of the count, that will only serve to undermine Trumpenfuhrer's legitimacy.
Yeah sure, scam the gullible to line their own pockets and use then use the farce to feed the confirmation bias of rabid left wingers and Democrat hyper-partisans. :rolleyes:

Why doesn't it surprise me that you think this is "kind of a brilliant scheme"?

She didn't lose. She won by 2.1 million votes.

and now it looks like the Russians hacked the system.

Not according to what I've read.

Oh and she did lose the only vote that counts.

Suck an egg you prick.

Well you have to hand it to the left wing gub'mint worshipers; Losing the Presidential election once wasn't good enough for them, they won't be satisfied until they lose it twice.

... on the bright side, once the recounts are done they'll have a good excuse to go out and riot again. :cool:

Forum List

Back