Hillary: Lesbian, Cocaine, Abortions, Violent Temper

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
www.theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-Hillary-and-her-coke-habit/

Oh my, pandora's (or Hillary's) box just opened, and a lot of dirty little secrets just came pouring out.

Slick Willy reveals the real Hillary:
Lesbian

Coke snorter (Roger Clinton her dealer --
Roger Clinton was charged with and convicted of a cocaine-related offense in 1985 and pardoned by Bill in 2001.)

Multiple pregnancies due to 'too lazy to take the pill...

Abortions, hate kids, had Chelsea for political benefit (a prop)

..."She’s a damn frigid bitch who prefers women; she won’t even compromise and be bi-sexual..."

"I recall Bill saying, “Everyone, including my staff, people at the law firm, even friends, knows Hillary is a cokehead but that’s okay. We tolerate Hillary on coke cause without it, Hillary’s a raving maniac."

Out of control, violent lesbian coke addict who hates kids, loves abortions, but had a kid for political benefit...tip of the iceberg.......wonderful DNC nominee and potential President.

:clap:

Last edited:
She certainly shows all the signs of that sort of behavioral disorder, but then that's probably why her base loves her and identifies so seamlessly with her sociopathic personality. No way they could identify personally with candidates with principles and moral fiber.

Lesbian, Cocaine, Abortions, Violent Temper

Your new screenplay? It's an obvious work of fiction.

Well we know she's a man hating dyke, and we know Roger has a nose like a vacuum cleaner (according to Bill), and we know Hillary is a drunk, so it wouldn't be a surprise if she was a coke head as well.

Well, we know now that, unlike Bill, she definitely INHALED...

While everyone knows that I love Mrs. Tuzla Clinton I once again have to rise to her defense.

This is a quote from the OP:

..."She’s a damn frigid bitch who prefers women; she won’t even compromise and be bi-sexual..."

Don't those sentences kinda contradict themselves?

The abject desperation of the Drumpf supporters is a wonderful thing to see, isn’t it?
Trump supporters? I didn't know Bill Clinton was a Trump Supporter?! Bill dishes the goods on his wife and once again libs seek to blame others. The 'vast right wing conspiracy' didn't do this....you can thank Slick Willy.

While everyone knows that I love Mrs. Tuzla Clinton I once again have to rise to her defense.

No

The abject desperation of the Drumpf supporters is a wonderful thing to see, isn’t it?
Trump supporters? I didn't know Bill Clinton was a Trump Supporter?! Bill dishes the goods on his wife and once again libs seek to blame others. The 'vast right wing conspiracy' didn't do this....you can thank Slick Willy.

Well we do know that Drumpf gave millions to the Clintons. Sort of makes you wonder if they guy is really different than them.

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems
Trump defends Clinton Foundation donations

Nice to see you’re supporting the President and Secretary Clinton’s efforts by supporting Drumpf

She is a real bitch, and her dyke supporters are proud of that. What is there to argue about?

No

You do understand that what Lesbians do does not end in pregnancy? At some point, there has to be a man, Wade Hubble, involved.

Well we do know that Drumpf gave millions to the Clintons. Sort of makes you wonder if they guy is really different than them.

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems
Trump defends Clinton Foundation donations

Nice to see you’re supporting the President and Secretary Clinton’s efforts by supporting Drumpf
So because Trump donated millions to the Cluntons you're blaming him for Hillary's coke habit / addiction?! :p

No

You do understand that what Lesbians do does not end in pregnancy? At some point, there has to be a man, Wade Hubble, involved.

There is no requirement for a known male to be involved. They could get injections from a sperm bank, lolol.

No

There is no requirement for a known male to be involved. They could get injections from a sperm bank, lolol.

And then get an abortion?

No

You are ignoring the story reported / posted earlier about Chelsea, how Hillary learned polls show a married female politician with at least 1 child was accepted / liked more by voters. The article went on to support this one by saying Hillary had one child with Bill for political gain but had (at least one) an abortion because she did not want to have more.

This 'frigid, cold lesbian bitch' had a child for political gain while proving their isn't anything she would not say or do to personally get what she wants.

No

You are ignoring the story reported / posted earlier about Chelsea, how Hillary learned polls show a married female politician with at least 1 child was accepted / liked more by voters. The article went on to support this one by saying Hillary had one child with Bill for political gain but had (at least one) an abortion because she did not want to have more.

This 'frigid, cold lesbian bitch' had a child for political gain while proving their isn't anything she would not say or do to personally get what she wants.

Oh, I am not arguing that Chelsea is Mrs. Tuzla's "beard" of a child.

What I am saying is claiming multiple abortions and that she isn't bi-sexual is a contradiction, that is all.

Forum List

Back