Hillary lied about Trump

LINK?

If you can't come up with one, here's a link to the latest ISIS recruitment video STARRING BILL CLINTON...

- There’s Been an Embarrassing Development for Hillary Clinton After She Claimed Clips of Donald Trump Are Used in Islamic State Videos

:lmao:

He can't. He's a lying left wing nutter, if you will pardon the triple redundancy there.

Hillary lied about Trump | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Did YOU read that? There wasn't a shred of proof of anything. It was a writers opinion.

You fail.
It's not an opinion piece. Mega fail.

"The Republican presidential candidate's controversial proposal for barring all Muslims from entering the United States is being used by the head-chopping fanatics and other terrorist groups like al Qaeda to attract recruits by painting the land of the free as opposed to Islam, experts told NBC News on Tuesday."

"They love him from the sense that he is supporting their rhetoric," said Rita Katz with the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors the social media activities of Islamic terrorist groups."
WHO is in the latest ISIS recruiting video?
Come on, you can say it....

B. I. L. C. L. I. N. T. O. N.

Presidents Bush and Obama as well.

He can't. He's a lying left wing nutter, if you will pardon the triple redundancy there.

Hillary lied about Trump | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Did YOU read that? There wasn't a shred of proof of anything. It was a writers opinion.

You fail.

"The Republican presidential candidate's controversial proposal for barring all Muslims from entering the United States is being used by the head-chopping fanatics and other terrorist groups like al Qaeda to attract recruits by painting the land of the free as opposed to Islam, experts told NBC News on Tuesday."

"They love him from the sense that he is supporting their rhetoric," said Rita Katz with the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors the social media activities of Islamic terrorist groups."

...but NO TRUMP...

sorta like. NO SNIPER FIRE... :p

You fail.

But not Trump. Can you stay on task moron?

All I've seen is Bill Clinton.

Oops I guess you missed the shot of President Bush and company? Why is that? Is it because you are told what to think?

Oops! I guess you don't understand that the point is that Trump isn't in it and Hillary is a fucking liar.

If all you saw was Clinton then you didn't see the video and your the fucking liar.

Merry Christmas.

I never said that, therefor I am not a liar. Your deflection is irrelevant. The plain fact is that Trump isn't in it and Hillary is a liar.

Allow me to quote you. "All I've seen is Bill Clinton." There was no video featuring President Clinton. There was a still shot of the last 3 presidents but none were really featured. But lying from you and your ilk is not unexpected. Did Sec. Clinton claim ISIS made a video featuring Trump? Can anyone post a link to various videos on the web with a tweeter account?

You fail.

you really, truly shouldn't be insulting anyone else's intelligence.

BB, that was a pretty weak attempt to justify her remarks and defend her. I wonder if Willey is pissed she gave all the credit to Trump? :p

You fail.

...but NO TRUMP...

sorta like. NO SNIPER FIRE... :p

Never said he was did I.

All I've seen is Bill Clinton.

Oops I guess you missed the shot of President Bush and company? Why is that? Is it because you are told what to think?

Oops! I guess you don't understand that the point is that Trump isn't in it and Hillary is a fucking liar.

If all you saw was Clinton then you didn't see the video and your the fucking liar.

Merry Christmas.

I never said that, therefor I am not a liar. Your deflection is irrelevant. The plain fact is that Trump isn't in it and Hillary is a liar.

Allow me to quote you. "All I've seen is Bill Clinton." There was no video featuring President Clinton. There was a still shot of the last 3 presidents but none were really featured. But lying from you and your ilk is not unexpected. Did Sec. Clinton claim ISIS made a video featuring Trump? Can anyone post a link to various videos on the web with a tweeter account?

Deflection.

This thread is about Hillary's lie. You will avoid talking about it at all costs. There is no evidence anywhere of ISIS using Trump for recruitment. No videos, no Facebook posts, no TV spots, no fliers, no news casts, nothing.

You and Hillary are liars.

You lose, dismissed.

You fail.

you really, truly shouldn't be insulting anyone else's intelligence.

Another moron? Go away idiot.

You fail.

Did I say Trump?

Merry Christmas.

Deflection.

This thread is about Hillary's lie. You will avoid talking about it at all costs. There is no evidence anywhere of ISIS using Trump for recruitment. No videos, no Facebook posts, no TV spots, no fliers, no news casts, nothing.

You and Hillary are liars.

You lose, dismissed.

Just from the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors the social media activities of Islamic terrorist groups. All you've seen in Bill Clinton.

Forum List

Back