Hillary lied about Trump

Trump calls Clinton a 'liar' over video claim

Pure and simple.

Do Dims care? Hell no, they already know she is a liar.

Hillary did the same thing blaming the attacks in Libya on a video instead of terrorism.
Where's the lie? Hillary said ISIS is showing video of Trump as a recruitment tool after the news reported ISIS will use social media to spread Trump's anti-Muslim messages.

But the news also reported that the uprising in Libya was caused by videos, another Clinton lie.

Pure and simple.

Hillary did the same thing blaming the attacks in Libya on a video instead of terroriusm.
I hope most Americans know Hillary is a prolific liar, but apparently this means little to D voters.

Not really. Dims love lies, because without them, their entire worldview would crumble.
Still waiting for that video Trump lied about seeing with "thousands and thousands" of people in New Jersey cheering for the 9.11 attack.

Pure and simple.

Hillary did the same thing blaming the attacks in Libya on a video instead of terroriusm.
I hope most Americans know Hillary is a prolific liar, but apparently this means little to D voters.

Not really. Dims love lies, because without them, their entire worldview would crumble.
Still waiting for that video Trump lied about seeing with "thousands and thousands" of people in New Jersey cheering for the 9.11 attack.

None of you left wing idiots have any moral ground to be criticizing anyone for lies. Obama has been lying for 8 years, Hillary longer than that, Harry Reid lies in the senate, Pelosi lies in the house, and not a peep from you assholes.

Pure and simple.

None of you left wing idiots have any moral ground to be criticizing anyone for lies. Obama has been lying for 8 years, Hillary longer than that, Harry Reid lies in the senate, Pelosi lies in the house, and not a peep from you assholes.
And before Obama, Bush43. And before Bush43, Clinton. And before Clinton, Bush41. And before Bush41, Reagan......

Your point is...?

Pure and simple.

And before Obama, Bush43. And before Bush43, Clinton. And before Clinton, Bush41. And before Bush41, Reagan......

Your point is...?

The US federal government has become too corrupt and centralized and power needs to be returned to the states as originally set up?

Hell no, let's return to trying to vote for the most benevolent lying dictator.

Your point is...?

The US federal government has become too corrupt and centralized and power needs to be returned to the states as originally set up?

No, your point is ... all politicians lie.

Including Trump.

Pure and simple.

Your point is...?

My point is exactly what I stated.

Donald the liar is a big recruiter for ISIS. Already a fact.
LINK?

If you can't come up with one, here's a link to the latest ISIS recruitment video STARRING BILL CLINTON...

- There’s Been an Embarrassing Development for Hillary Clinton After She Claimed Clips of Donald Trump Are Used in Islamic State Videos

:lmao:

He can't. He's a lying left wing nutter, if you will pardon the triple redundancy there.

Hillary lied about Trump | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Did YOU read that? There wasn't a shred of proof of anything. It was a writers opinion.

You fail.
It's not an opinion piece. Mega fail.

"The Republican presidential candidate's controversial proposal for barring all Muslims from entering the United States is being used by the head-chopping fanatics and other terrorist groups like al Qaeda to attract recruits by painting the land of the free as opposed to Islam, experts told NBC News on Tuesday."

"They love him from the sense that he is supporting their rhetoric," said Rita Katz with the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors the social media activities of Islamic terrorist groups."

Pure and simple.

Hillary did the same thing blaming the attacks in Libya on a video instead of terrorism.
That's because Hillary didn't lie. Republicans are masters of spin. They take something you say and spin it to deflect and change/control the entire conversation. Its a way to distract from the real conversation.

Here is the fact. Hillary never said she saw video of ISIS recruiters walking around showing the video of trump talking anti Islam. To suggest such a thing is ridiculous but guess who swallowed and is pushing this? The so called "liberal" media. Ha!

We all know that ISIS is using anti Muslim GOP rhetoric to recruit. That's a given. No video is needed to know this is happening. BUT, for Trump to say THOUSANDS of Muslim Americans cheered collectively in the streets after 9-11, well now, that's absolutely a lie. Are there some Arab Americans who cheered? Fuck yes there are. But Trump lied when he said thousands cheered in the streets. For that claim you would have to show proof.

If you don't think ISIS is using trumps words to recruit, then you are just a naive stupid american conservative.

LINK?

If you can't come up with one, here's a link to the latest ISIS recruitment video STARRING BILL CLINTON...

- There’s Been an Embarrassing Development for Hillary Clinton After She Claimed Clips of Donald Trump Are Used in Islamic State Videos

He can't. He's a lying left wing nutter, if you will pardon the triple redundancy there.

Hillary lied about Trump | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Did YOU read that? There wasn't a shred of proof of anything. It was a writers opinion.

You fail.

"The Republican presidential candidate's controversial proposal for barring all Muslims from entering the United States is being used by the head-chopping fanatics and other terrorist groups like al Qaeda to attract recruits by painting the land of the free as opposed to Islam, experts told NBC News on Tuesday."

"They love him from the sense that he is supporting their rhetoric," said Rita Katz with the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors the social media activities of Islamic terrorist groups."
WHO is in the latest ISIS recruiting video?
Come on, you can say it....

B. I. L. C. L. I. N. T. O. N.

Pure and simple.

That's because Hillary didn't lie. Republicans are masters of spin. They take something you say and spin it to deflect and change/control the entire conversation. Its a way to distract from the real conversation.

Here is the fact. Hillary never said she saw video of ISIS recruiters walking around showing the video of trump talking anti Islam. To suggest such a thing is ridiculous but guess who swallowed and is pushing this? The so called "liberal" media. Ha!

We all know that ISIS is using anti Muslim GOP rhetoric to recruit. That's a given. No video is needed to know this is happening. BUT, for Trump to say THOUSANDS of Muslim Americans cheered collectively in the streets after 9-11, well now, that's absolutely a lie. Are there some Arab Americans who cheered? Fuck yes there are. But Trump lied when he said thousands cheered in the streets. For that claim you would have to show proof.

If you don't think ISIS is using trumps words to recruit, then you are just a naive stupid american conservative.
WHO is in the ISIS video, Trump or HER HUSBAND?

BILL CLINTON!
-Ding, ding, ding: WINNER!

LINK?

You fail.

WHO is in the latest ISIS recruiting video?
Come on, you can say it....

B. I. L. C. L. I. N. T. O. N.
What does he say that's anti islam?

LINK?

You fail.

Again, not a shred of facts in the article. It's a writers opinion period.

Your point is...?

No, your point is ... all politicians lie.

Including Trump.

My point is power centralized makes liars far too dangerous.

The more power a liar has the more dangerous they become.

All I've seen is Bill Clinton.

Oops I guess you missed the shot of President Bush and company? Why is that? Is it because you are told what to think?

Oops! I guess you don't understand that the point is that Trump isn't in it and Hillary is a fucking liar.

If all you saw was Clinton then you didn't see the video and your the fucking liar.

Merry Christmas.

I never said that, therefor I am not a liar. Your deflection is irrelevant. The plain fact is that Trump isn't in it and Hillary is a liar.

Will not matter. She could take a shit in front of everyone on television and her followers will only increase.

We should all know by now that the democrats are allowed to lie, cheat, kill, cause wars, treat the oval office like a cheap 3 dollar whore house.

All of it does not matter one bit.

That is what we fight. A group of voters that could not possibly care one bit. Hence, the reason they deserve zero respect and will never get any out of me.
libturds have no values or dignity.

Forum List

Back