Hillary makes an ass out of her supporters

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
somewhere around 50% of American voters will cast their vote for Hillary.

Let me ask you a question, if the tables were reversed and YOU got in trouble with the feds, do you think Hillary would let you skate?

She would say "ignorance is no excuse for the law, go rot in jail!"

But you say "That's OK Hillary, we'll support you for the highest office in the land"

Our corrupt government's favorite motto "ignorance is no excuse for the law" , but they don't want to talk about their ignorance of trying to pass gun control, the law says "shall not be infringed"

The FBI director said "we don't believe Hillary lied to us, which in itself a crime"

Our corrupt government made perjury apply to policing officers, when it's only supposed to apply to people under oath.

The country is screwed up people keep voting for these corrupt a$$holes , go ahead, vote for more corruption

She'd only enjoy jail anyway. No one could screw with her and she'd special privileges.

It would have been good to knock her from the race.

Hopefully tonight is when the purges start.

Moonbats are so out of control it really is just time for their destabilization efforts to undermine government control and allow us deal with them properly.

Let me ask you a question, if the tables were reversed and YOU got in trouble with the feds, do you think Hillary would let you skate?

But you say "That's OK Hillary, we'll support you for the highest office in the land"

Our corrupt government's favorite motto "ignorance is no excuse for the law" , but they don't want to talk about their ignorance of trying to pass gun control, the law says "shall not be infringed"

The FBI director said "we don't believe Hillary lied to us, which in itself a crime"

Our corrupt government made perjury apply to policing officers, when it's only supposed to apply to people under oath.

The country is screwed up people keep voting for these corrupt a$$holes , go ahead, vote for more corruption

What a fucking stupid piece of logic. She didn't do a damn thing. It was the FBI who made the determination. You whiners just will not stop whining when it's over someone you don't like, but you'll vehemently defend someone you do like. It's not corruption you care about, it's that you're scared shitless of a little 5'5" grandmother, so you hide behind your hypocrisy masquerading as someone who cares about corruption.

img_1678.jpg

Hillary's supporters do a good job of making asses out of themselves. They don't need her help doing it

Wrong...funny how FBI cant prove any of its assertions with ...oh I dont know some sort of transcript.......not to mention calling her guilty without using the word

What a fucking stupid piece of logic. She didn't do a damn thing. It was the FBI who made the determination. You whiners just will not stop whining when it's over someone you don't like, but you'll vehemently defend someone you do like. It's not corruption you care about, it's that you're scared shitless of a little 5'5" grandmother, so you hide behind your hypocrisy masquerading as someone who cares about corruption.

oHfOwTr.gif

Actually, she did some damage. The FBI stated that she knowingly risked security and only let her off the hook because they assumed she wasn't sophisticated enough to understand what she was doing. They actually changed the law, at least from the way it's always been used in the past. They said without proving intent to harm, they would not indict. Last year, a military guy got in big trouble for taking a pic on his insecure phone. He didn't send it, but lost security clearance. That is just a tiny fraction of what Hillary did. She only used her own server the whole time she was Sec. of State and you'd have to be pretty stupid to think that no important emails passed through it. Another military guy was fined and permanently lost his security clearance for sending one single brief email over his phone.

You see, you are not allowed to do that. Hillary admitted she did it and said it was just a mistake. Big oops, so move on.

Never before was intent even considered. It was the act itself because intent or lack of intent doesn't affect the damage done by such careless actions. They changed the law to protect Hillary, yet admitted that she was careless and risked security. She should be smarter than that, but she isn't.

Hillary's supporters do a good job of making asses out of themselves. They don't need her help doing it

Those asses are going to save yours from Trump.

That's like saying you're going to save me from death by shotgun only to hack me to pieces with a machete

I wouldn't be that painfully melodramatic about it. One candidate has an idea about how a country is run and the other wants you to know he has a big dick.

America has withdrawn His blessings on America, which is why we are now faced with a choice between Hillary Clinton, an evil, wicked, corrupt woman, and Donald Trump, an evil, wicked, corrupt man. We will deserve all the bad things that happen to us whoever gets elected. And that is because we did not raise our children to be good Christians, so they have become godless consumers of Hollywood movies, video games, Levi's jeans, and ipods.

Those asses are going to save yours from Trump.

That's like saying you're going to save me from death by shotgun only to hack me to pieces with a machete

I wouldn't be that painfully melodramatic about it. One candidate has an idea about how a country is run and the other wants you to know he has a big dick.
So, one has a big pecker and the other has the brains of a house fly. Got it.

Forum List

Back