Hillary makes an ass out of her supporters

America has withdrawn His blessings on America, which is why we are now faced with a choice between Hillary Clinton, an evil, wicked, corrupt woman, and Donald Trump, an evil, wicked, corrupt man. We will deserve all the bad things that happen to us whoever gets elected. And that is because we did not raise our children to be good Christians, so they have become godless consumers of Hollywood movies, video games, Levi's jeans, and ipods.

Where are you moving to?

Hillary's supporters do a good job of making asses out of themselves. They don't need her help doing it

Those asses are going to save yours from Trump.

That's like saying you're going to save me from death by shotgun only to hack me to pieces with a machete

I wouldn't be that painfully melodramatic about it. One candidate has an idea about how a country is run and the other wants you to know he has a big dick.
So, one has a big pecker and the other has the brains of a house fly. Got it.

Nope, didn't say anything close to that.

Hillary's supporters do a good job of making asses out of themselves. They don't need her help doing it

That's like saying you're going to save me from death by shotgun only to hack me to pieces with a machete

I wouldn't be that painfully melodramatic about it. One candidate has an idea about how a country is run and the other wants you to know he has a big dick.

I know. I did though.

America has withdrawn His blessings on America, which is why we are now faced with a choice between Hillary Clinton, an evil, wicked, corrupt woman, and Donald Trump, an evil, wicked, corrupt man. We will deserve all the bad things that happen to us whoever gets elected. And that is because we did not raise our children to be good Christians, so they have become godless consumers of Hollywood movies, video games, Levi's jeans, and ipods.

Where are you moving to?
Heaven.

I know. I did though.

Yeah, I'm not surprised you're voting for Trump because he told you how big he wants you to think his junk is.

Where are you moving to?
Heaven.

Have fun.

Where are you moving to?
Heaven.
Hey, neighbor! Heaven is just west of Dallas. You'll like it here.

Yes, she does have an idea about how a country is run. We've seen ample evidence of that over the past couple days.

Yes, she does have an idea about how a country is run. We've seen ample evidence of that over the past couple days.

I'll take that over Trump any day. Have your inconsequential fun with Johnson, we'll cover for you.

Trump is not an evil wicked person.

He has not broken the law then dared the FBI to prove he did nor has been repeatedly lying to the public about what he has done like Hillary has been.

Hillary ahs made her millions taking donations from multinational corporations and foreign governments, Trump has not.

Hillary fully supports abortion on demand, Trump does not.

Hillary wants to confiscate our guns by slow increments, while Trump wants people to be able to defend themselves.

Hillary wants to increase our taxes while Trump wants to lower them.

Hillary wants to continue growing the power and scope of federal authority and Trump wants to roll it back.

Where is the wickedness of Trump in any of that?

Dont be so heavenly minded that you become of no Earthly good, bro.

somewhere around 50% of American voters will cast their vote for Hillary.

Let me ask you a question, if the tables were reversed and YOU got in trouble with the feds, do you think Hillary would let you skate?

She would say "ignorance is no excuse for the law, go rot in jail!"

But you say "That's OK Hillary, we'll support you for the highest office in the land"

Our corrupt government's favorite motto "ignorance is no excuse for the law" , but they don't want to talk about their ignorance of trying to pass gun control, the law says "shall not be infringed"

The FBI director said "we don't believe Hillary lied to us, which in itself a crime"

Our corrupt government made perjury apply to policing officers, when it's only supposed to apply to people under oath.

The country is screwed up people keep voting for these corrupt a$$holes , go ahead, vote for more corruption

What a fucking stupid piece of logic. She didn't do a damn thing. It was the FBI who made the determination. You whiners just will not stop whining when it's over someone you don't like, but you'll vehemently defend someone you do like. It's not corruption you care about, it's that you're scared shitless of a little 5'5" grandmother, so you hide behind your hypocrisy masquerading as someone who cares about corruption.

Actually, she did some damage. The FBI stated that she knowingly risked security and only let her off the hook because they assumed she wasn't sophisticated enough to understand what she was doing. They actually changed the law, at least from the way it's always been used in the past. They said without proving intent to harm, they would not indict. Last year, a military guy got in big trouble for taking a pic on his insecure phone. He didn't send it, but lost security clearance. That is just a tiny fraction of what Hillary did. She only used her own server the whole time she was Sec. of State and you'd have to be pretty stupid to think that no important emails passed through it. Another military guy was fined and permanently lost his security clearance for sending one single brief email over his phone.

You see, you are not allowed to do that. Hillary admitted she did it and said it was just a mistake. Big oops, so move on.

Never before was intent even considered. It was the act itself because intent or lack of intent doesn't affect the damage done by such careless actions. They changed the law to protect Hillary, yet admitted that she was careless and risked security. She should be smarter than that, but she isn't.

They protected her alright, but the law hasn't changed, only congress can do that. She committed gross negligence and that is the threshold for prosecution, intent is not a required element under the law. They just gave the bitch a pass.

Let me ask you a question, if the tables were reversed and YOU got in trouble with the feds, do you think Hillary would let you skate?

But you say "That's OK Hillary, we'll support you for the highest office in the land"

Our corrupt government's favorite motto "ignorance is no excuse for the law" , but they don't want to talk about their ignorance of trying to pass gun control, the law says "shall not be infringed"

The FBI director said "we don't believe Hillary lied to us, which in itself a crime"

Our corrupt government made perjury apply to policing officers, when it's only supposed to apply to people under oath.

The country is screwed up people keep voting for these corrupt a$$holes , go ahead, vote for more corruption

What a fucking stupid piece of logic. She didn't do a damn thing. It was the FBI who made the determination. You whiners just will not stop whining when it's over someone you don't like, but you'll vehemently defend someone you do like. It's not corruption you care about, it's that you're scared shitless of a little 5'5" grandmother, so you hide behind your hypocrisy masquerading as someone who cares about corruption.
What a stupid opinion.

Comey verified she lied, verified she did not turn in all dics as required by the law (violated The Fed Recods Act & FOIA....), DID send / receive e-mails marked classified and therefore committef Perjury. Comey gave her an illegal pass, though, by arguing she was / is too stupid to understand the laws / concept regarding 'classified'

Now Congres is going aftet her for lying under oath to them, & the State Department just announced they are opening a criminal investigation of Hillary.

Didn't do a damn thing wrong? Yeah, that's why multiple givernment bodies / agencies are still coming for her...it's virtually a left wing conspiracy againt her. :p

Actually, she did some damage. The FBI stated that she knowingly risked security and only let her off the hook because they assumed she wasn't sophisticated enough to understand what she was doing. They actually changed the law, at least from the way it's always been used in the past. They said without proving intent to harm, they would not indict. Last year, a military guy got in big trouble for taking a pic on his insecure phone. He didn't send it, but lost security clearance. That is just a tiny fraction of what Hillary did. She only used her own server the whole time she was Sec. of State and you'd have to be pretty stupid to think that no important emails passed through it. Another military guy was fined and permanently lost his security clearance for sending one single brief email over his phone.

You see, you are not allowed to do that. Hillary admitted she did it and said it was just a mistake. Big oops, so move on.

Never before was intent even considered. It was the act itself because intent or lack of intent doesn't affect the damage done by such careless actions. They changed the law to protect Hillary, yet admitted that she was careless and risked security. She should be smarter than that, but she isn't.

They protected her alright, but the law hasn't changed, only congress can do that. She committed gross negligence and that is the threshold for prosecution, intent is not a required element under the law. They just gave the bitch a pass.

Exactly, I guess I should have been more specific and said they opted to ignore the law and arbitrarily change it the way this administration has a bad habit of doing.

Donald Trump has said he wants to imitate what the Russians do and kidnap, torture, maim, and kill the innocent members of terrorists' families.

With all due respect to Mr. Trump, the United States is not Russia, and should not aspire to be like Russia.

I can never support the candidacy of a man who thinks that our nation should imitate a brutal oligarchical dictatorship in its treatment of human beings.

She always does, the video that "started" Benghazi, she knows these people are clueless and is laughing all the way to the bank (hint she was never broke when she left the white house)

Donald Trump has said he wants to imitate what the Russians do and kidnap, torture, maim, and kill the innocent members of terrorists' families.

With all due respect to Mr. Trump, the United States is not Russia, and should not aspire to be like Russia.

I can never support the candidacy of a man who thinks that our nation should imitate a brutal oligarchical dictatorship in its treatment of human beings.
There are several things you are mistaken with about Trump.

First, the current Obama regime has a history of avoiding hitting valuable military targets in ISIS controlled territory if there are civilians that can get hurt, valuable members of ISIS that were not taken out for concern for their family around them. Trump has said that he will not fail to target and attack said targets simply because innocent family members are probable colateral damage. This is war and in war things get broken and innocent people get maimed and killed. If you wont take needed action due collateral damage but your enemy will, then you will LOSE the war.

Secondly, Trump is in favor of bringing back water boarding which too many idiots classify as torture. It is not torture in the historical sense of the word leaving the target dead or maimed or with great physical injury. Sometimes people die due to other ailments that they had otherwise. Too damned bad. IF we can get valuable intell from waterboarding these fucktards then do it.

Thirdly, Trump and his supporters know that the USA is not Russia, or Red China or North Korea, etc. Thank you for the geography foot note.

Fourthly, Trump has never argued that we should imitate anyone, but only a fool says we cannot LEARN from those who have success.

I am going to defend Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. Her supporters make asses out of themselves, let's have some personal responsibility.

Yep.....I hear the killers in Dallas were wearing Levi Jeans. Everyone switch to Dickies.

Forum List

Back