Hillary Needs To Explain All Of Those Rescuers/Victims.Those Are All Deplorables?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: Has anyone looked at this crisis, and then recalled when Hillary referred to the middle class as a bunch of racists deplorables?...Pretty much people who hate anyone who doesn't match their skin color?
Well Hillary? are all those men/women out there in boats/in the skies a bunch of bigots who hate blacks/hispanics/jews/dogs/cats...etc?
Yup....looks like everyone in Texas are deplorables according to Hillary and all those who voted for her.
Maybe someone should ask her about this mess in Texas?
:dunno:

i guess those 15 or so 90 yr old women sitting in 4 feet of water are all deplorables'?

So Rexx, when are you going to publish how much you have donated to Texas since you are demanding other people do so?

Every so often the left slip up and tell us what they really think of the American people, that cost Hillary a lot of votes.

Every so often the left slip up and tell us what they really think of the American people, that cost Hillary a lot of votes.
now Hillary is really hiding with a sasquatch tribe,,,,guess she is afraid of being asked about this debacle with all of these racists coming to the rescue

now Hillary is really hiding with a sasquatch tribe,,,,guess she is afraid of being asked about this debacle with all of these racists coming to the rescue

I think she has PTSD from dodging sniper fire in Afghanistan.
i wonder if she dodged any bullets in 2015/2016.....or maybe even giant locusts that almost flew into her face

Why should Hillary care? Those people are not her constituents, nor did she campaign there much.

I just have to say thank God Hillary didn't win. She would never have been able to deal with a crisis of this scale, and those poor flood victims would be in a bigger world of shit than they are now.

It is sort of cute that you seem to think the "right" thinks any more of you than the left.

Why should Hillary care? Those people are not her constituents, nor did she campaign there much.

I just have to say thank God Hillary didn't win. She would never have been able to deal with a crisis of this scale, and those poor flood victims would be in a bigger world of shit than they are now.
right,,,Hillary would still be taking her 12 hour/daily naps,,,too taaaarrredd to deal with it,,,

:2up: Has anyone looked at this crisis, and then recalled when Hillary referred to the middle class as a bunch of racists deplorables?...Pretty much people who hate anyone who doesn't match their skin color?
Well Hillary? are all those men/women out there in boats/in the skies a bunch of bigots who hate blacks/hispanics/jews/dogs/cats...etc?
Yup....looks like everyone in Texas are deplorables according to Hillary and all those who voted for her.
Maybe someone should ask her about this mess in Texas?
:dunno:
I'm sure there are some fine people on both sides.

you mean like when rightwingnut pond scum withheld aid from NY and NJ after Sandy.

quiet, loon.

right,,,Hillary would still be taking her 12 hour/daily naps,,,too taaaarrredd to deal with it,,,

I can see Hillary getting in her Presidential limousine for the ride down to Texas...

weiner%20wagon.jpg

I can see Hillary getting in her Presidential limousine for the ride down to Texas...

weiner%20wagon.jpg
Photoshops are SO convincing.

weiner%20wagon.jpg
hillary rides a weener?

weiner%20wagon.jpg
hillary rides a weener?

Not according to Bill

weiner%20wagon.jpg
Photoshops are SO convincing.

...or maybe she'd just saddle up ol' Trigger and gallop down there in a hurry...

Hillary-Clinton-in-Texas-38078.jpg

Forum List

Back