Hillary Needs To Explain All Of Those Rescuers/Victims.Those Are All Deplorables?

Why should Hillary care? Those people are not her constituents, nor did she campaign there much.

I just have to say thank God Hillary didn't win. She would never have been able to deal with a crisis of this scale, and those poor flood victims would be in a bigger world of shit than they are now.
right,,,Hillary would still be taking her 12 hour/daily naps,,,too taaaarrredd to deal with it,,,

I can see Hillary getting in her Presidential limousine for the ride down to Texas...

weiner%20wagon.jpg
hillary rides a weener?

Don't think she's ridden one in a long time because you know that cooch is full of mice and spiders. But she did eat a wiener in a roundabut way:

Huma ate a Wiener.

Hillary ate a Huma and Huma ate a Hillary.

Therefore Hillary ate a Wiener by proxy.

Why should Hillary care? Those people are not her constituents, nor did she campaign there much.

I just have to say thank God Hillary didn't win. She would never have been able to deal with a crisis of this scale, and those poor flood victims would be in a bigger world of shit than they are now.
right,,,Hillary would still be taking her 12 hour/daily naps,,,too taaaarrredd to deal with it,,,

I can see Hillary getting in her Presidential limousine for the ride down to Texas...

weiner%20wagon.jpg
hillary rides a weener?

Don't think she's ridden one in a long time because you know that cooch is full of mice and spiders. But she did eat a wiener in a roundabut way:

Huma ate a Wiener.

maybe she rode a sasquatch weener?

weiner%20wagon.jpg
hillary rides a weener?

Huma ate a Wiener.

maybe she rode a sasquatch weener?

You mean Obama shared his 'squatch with Hillary?

I don't trust those things. They've been known to rip a man's arm right off and beat him to death with it.

I sure miss her not so spot-on Negro dialect she'd slump into whenever the faces in the crowd grew darker. Phony as hell but the dips always lap it up. What'd LBJ say?...something about 200 years?

Forum List

Back