Hillary on Asia trade deal

Clinton does not oppose the bill, so the title of the article is a lie.

Clinton doesn't have the kind of courage it takes to oppose or support a bill like that. She's waffling like crazy. She's terrified of losing union support.

But at least she doesn't oppose it merely "because Obama" like some of the brainless rubes on this forum. I bet none of them have even read it.

Clinton doesn't have the kind of courage it takes to oppose or support a bill like that. She's waffling like crazy. She's terrified of losing union support.

But at least she doesn't oppose it merely "because Obama" like some of the brainless rubes on this forum. I bet none of them have even read it.

Have you read it dumbfuck?

Oh wait, you don't have a top secret clearance or access to the senate do you?

Fucking liberals are so goddamned stupid.

I doubt Hillary and Obama read it.

Have you read it dumbfuck?

Oh wait, you don't have a top secret clearance or access to the senate do you?

Fucking liberals are so goddamned stupid.

You can read a lot of it here: Press release - Secret Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement TPP

Are you admitting your opinion about the TPP is based on knowing jack shit about it, then?

Busted!

Your "fucking liberals" comment indicates you are certainly ignorant this treaty process was initiated by George Bush and his entirely Republican Congress.

Watta partisan hack dumbass you are.

Jesus Christ. None of you guys know anything. She WROTE THE MOTHER FUCKER. SHE WAS THE MAIN NEGOTIATOR on the whole deal. She is a globalist, and is in total cahoots with all of the other foreign dignitaries on this one. She doesn't WANT any changes, NONE.

Seriously, if you don't know otherwise, you are uneducated. She WROTE this article for Foreign Policy. Bear in mind, this is just the propaganda for public consumption, but this is what she gave us, AS SHE WAS WORKING ON THE DEAL WHEN SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE. Keep in mind, the details of this trade deal are highly opaque in nature. She is the elites folks, she IS the architect here. If you have any illusions otherwise, you drank the kool-aid and bought into the MSM lies.

America’s Pacific Century
America s Pacific Century Foreign Policy

The future of politics will be decided in Asia, not Afghanistan or Iraq, and the United States will be right at the center of the action.

By Hillary Clinton October 11, 2011

"We are also making progress on the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), which will bring together economies from across the Pacific — developed and developing alike — into a single trading community. Our goal is to create not just more growth, but better growth. We believe trade agreements need to include strong protections for workers, the environment, intellectual property, and innovation. They should also promote the free flow of information technology and the spread of green technology, as well as the coherence of our regulatory system and the efficiency of supply chains. Ultimately, our progress will be measured by the quality of people’s lives — whether men and women can work in dignity, earn a decent wage, raise healthy families, educate their children, and take hold of the opportunities to improve their own and the next generation’s fortunes. Our hope is that a TPP agreement with high standards can serve as a benchmark for future agreements — and grow to serve as a platform for broader regional interaction and eventually a free trade area of the Asia-Pacific.

Achieving balance in our trade relationships requires a two-way commitment. That’s the nature of balance — it can’t be unilaterally imposed. So we are working through APEC, the G-20, and our bilateral relationships to advocate for more open markets, fewer restrictions on exports, more transparency, and an overall commitment to fairness. American businesses and workers need to have confidence that they are operating on a level playing field, with predictable rules on everything from intellectual property to indigenous innovation."

It's so secret you can read about it on Wikipedia.

Seriously, I laughed when she tried to weasel out of being a free trader the other day. It's a global economy. Embrace it and move on.

And, I'm not sure how "free trade" it really is, since I believe it leaves in place tariff's on cars built in Japan, which is whey Toyota and Nissan build plants here.

Jesus Christ. None of you guys know anything. She WROTE THE MOTHER FUCKER. SHE WAS THE MAIN NEGOTIATOR on the whole deal. She is a globalist, and is in total cahoots with all of the other foreign dignitaries on this one. She doesn't WANT any changes, NONE.

Seriously, if you don't know otherwise, you are uneducated. She WROTE this article for Foreign Policy. Bear in mind, this is just the propaganda for public consumption, but this is what she gave us, AS SHE WAS WORKING ON THE DEAL WHEN SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE. Keep in mind, the details of this trade deal are highly opaque in nature. She is the elites folks, she IS the architect here. If you have any illusions otherwise, you drank the kool-aid and bought into the MSM lies.

America’s Pacific Century
America s Pacific Century Foreign Policy

The future of politics will be decided in Asia, not Afghanistan or Iraq, and the United States will be right at the center of the action.

By Hillary Clinton October 11, 2011

"We are also making progress on the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), which will bring together economies from across the Pacific — developed and developing alike — into a single trading community. Our goal is to create not just more growth, but better growth. We believe trade agreements need to include strong protections for workers, the environment, intellectual property, and innovation. They should also promote the free flow of information technology and the spread of green technology, as well as the coherence of our regulatory system and the efficiency of supply chains. Ultimately, our progress will be measured by the quality of people’s lives — whether men and women can work in dignity, earn a decent wage, raise healthy families, educate their children, and take hold of the opportunities to improve their own and the next generation’s fortunes. Our hope is that a TPP agreement with high standards can serve as a benchmark for future agreements — and grow to serve as a platform for broader regional interaction and eventually a free trade area of the Asia-Pacific.

Achieving balance in our trade relationships requires a two-way commitment. That’s the nature of balance — it can’t be unilaterally imposed. So we are working through APEC, the G-20, and our bilateral relationships to advocate for more open markets, fewer restrictions on exports, more transparency, and an overall commitment to fairness. American businesses and workers need to have confidence that they are operating on a level playing field, with predictable rules on everything from intellectual property to indigenous innovation."
Embrace the irony. But, seriously, I wouldn't vote for anyone who'd throw consumers under the bus for unions in this day and age. That ain't gonna work.

The right is always carping on about, "give us just ONE accomplishment" that Hillary has achieved? Well, this is it, she negotiated the TPP. And now she is backing away from her own baby? Classic.

I don't have a TV or follow news too often . . . I'm too busy raising my kid and spending time with my family and friends. I come here to find out what goes on with you partisans. This is just classic. It gives me the giggles. It really does. This deal will get through, one way or another. Just because the people know it isn't any good for them, the elites will find some other way. In the long run.

OTH, we did stop the a security integration deal from going down with Canada and Mexico after NAFTA was passed, and they haven't tried that again. So whose to say?

I doubt Hillary and Obama read it.

Hillary wrote it.

Forum List

Back