Hillary ordered State Dept staff to research Parkinsons drugs for her

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
WikiLeaks Just Dropped Bombshell About Hillary's Health... The Truth, REVEALED!
This raises two issues, one being that Hillary has Parkinson's and more important that Hillary is too stupid to do this research on her own......................

ZFrail-e1471041647971.jpg

You silly people should pick one fantasy disease and stick with it.

"WikiLeaks Just Dropped Bombshell About Hillary's Health... The Truth, REVEALED!"

lol

No, the only truth revealed that WikiLeaks is as ridiculous as it is unreliable and bias, along with the propensity of most on the right to lie.

Sadly, that does not hold true for Trump's Chumps. Trump and their propaganda outlets can lie to them as many times as they like, and the rube herd will get right back in line to drink their piss.

"Well Mickey" the doctor said, "I can't find anything wrong, mentally with Minnie"

"No Doc I said she was 'FUCKING' Goofy"

So…in the latest lie about Hillary’s health, we’re supposed to believe the following:

Sometime between 2008 and 2012 (when she was in office) she supposedly ordered the department of her superintendence to research Parkinsons disease Drugs. Why they would simply not go to the NIH website is a bit strange but that is neither here nor there. And somehow 4 years later, she is hauled before a Ben-Gotcha committee for 11 hours of grilling, she basically bitch slaps every Republican in the room down to the size of a postage stamp, is on TV every other day showing zero signs of Parkinsons disease, and gives speech after speech doing a masterful job of taking down her opponent.

I guess that means theres good news for PD patients; the disease gets better?

Really guys, think about how silly your lies are before you post them.

That's funny.

Donald Trump googled 'if I fuck my daughter and get her pregnant, what are the odds the kid will be a mutant?'

Forum List

Back