Hillary Parties While Party Burns

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Not to be bothered with meeting people or talking about her views/thoughts or anything for that matter. Hillary slipped away to a party for her.
CLxw83UUAAE3xSs.jpg

Yes good folks she met with the people, the movers the shakers the economic giants of our country. You know them folks the Kardashians.

Maybe Kim and Kayne will be our next cabinet members. Just forgive the fact that in a picture of three idiots she looks like the biggest one.

this IS democrat leadership. This IS the democrat "brain" at work.
Feel safer now?
Kim Kardashian Gets a Selfie With Hillary Clinton - Yahoo

I need a filter to ban the words Trump, Palin, Election, Benghazi, Jenner, and Kardashian from appearing on my computer for one full year.

Hey dumbass. She knew the debates would be a clown car melt down so she decided to spend time with people who have more class than was shown on the fox stage last night.

Hillary is certainly slipping, things are catching up with her. That is only right as now is when the candidates for President should be seriously vetted.
However, the OP seems to ignore the fact that the GOP has a serious problem themselves. The GOP's image is at negative spot no seen in 18 years. Plus a majority of Americans think they are extreme, that isn't good news at all.
Therefore, Hillary isn't the only one who is in trouble,
Time for "selfish time" with Kim K. for the GOPers! :2up:

Last edited:
Why can't she go to a party every now and again?

The election isn't a sprint.............it's a marathon, and there's still over a year to go.

We heard the same noise in 2012....I will have some time this weekend and I'll be happy to bring it back up. It was likely from Dark Fury's former username before I sent him away....

Anyway, Clinton will be fine if she just sticks to her game and doesn't try to be folksy. The GOP?

Well if Clinton were a stock, I'd buy. If the GOP were a stock, I'd sell.

You saw the dysfunction last evening to where serious public servants were shoved aside in the interest of promoting a brutish blowhard who has never done anything except to promote and enrich himself. If it were any other party, you'd take it as a one-off happenstance to where a guy on a vanity play is inserting himself because his bank account allows him to do so. But, this is actually the common clay of the hard right. They don't care about anyone except themselves and their own personal further enrichment. Trump is not "awakening" anything that isn't already there; what was already there was (and remains) so repugnant that nobody took them seriously. Now that a billionaire who embodies their short sighted "me first" and "fuck all the rest of you" mindset has come forward in an official capacity, the Party is taking notice.

Put another way, think of one of the most brazen conservatives on this board. Fill in the blank. Do you see that much difference between them and Trump outside of a couple of billion dollars?

I love how Kim spells President. Presisent I wonder if she caught that or if someone else had to do it for her?

Oh my. The "s" and the "d" are right beside each other, but I'll bet nobody ever accidentally hit the wrong key. It must be nice being a perfect typist.

Hey dumbass. She knew the debates would be a clown car melt down so she decided to spend time with people who have more class than was shown on the fox stage last night.

Hardly, but she's as dumb and stupid as the kardashians.

Your opinion will certainly be given the consideration it deserves.

That's not an opinion, bubba.

No, it's a really stupid one, but still an opinion.

They likely cut her a fat ass check as well.

Endless corruption, scandals, deceit, lies, dishonest...yeah, she really is that stupid. That's your gal though.

I'd just like to say that debates cause some of the most cartoon threads to be started. Like all of these today.
Here is where we see American Political Ignorance personified. Have fun. Lol.

Endless corruption, scandals, deceit, lies, dishonest...yeah, she really is that stupid. That's your gal though.

As always, Your opinion will certainly be given the consideration it deserves.

Forum List

Back