Hillary Quietly Waits In The Shadows For The DNC's Phone Call After Joe Falls

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hillary Clinton dodging an object thrown at her during speech : funny
"I told you I would be back..."

As Biden struggles, Hillary waits for the call

Hillary Clinton continues to hover in the wings, ready to step forward should Joe Biden fail. Don’t look now, but Joe is failing. Not only has his campaign been rocked by sexual assault allegations from one-time staffer Tara Reade, but the public is beginning to give up on the former vice president. A new Emerson College poll showed 57 percent of likely voters think President Trump will win reelection in November.

Clinton is ready and eager. She is desperate to avenge her 2016 loss (which she still blames on Putin) and has pumped up her public profile to keep herself in consideration. In past months she has conducted endless interviews, promoted the uber-flattering four-part Hulu film about herself, made headlines by attacking Bernie Sanders and Mark Zuckerberg, and fired unending broadsides against President Trump.

Hillary is hideously polarizing, but she would be a more forceful nominee than Biden, has enormous name recognition and, perhaps most important, can begin and end a sentence without major detours. And, she has not been credibly accused of sexual assault.

Hillary may be Democrats’ nominee of last resort. You know she wants it.....

....and you snowflakes know you want her back. :p

images

Hillary's Theme Song

Hillary Clinton continues to hover in the wings, ready to step forward should Joe Biden fail. Don’t look now, but Joe is failing. Not only has his campaign been rocked by sexual assault allegations from one-time staffer Tara Reade, but the public is beginning to give up on the former vice president. A new Emerson College poll showed 57 percent of likely voters think President Trump will win reelection in November.

Clinton is ready and eager. She is desperate to avenge her 2016 loss (which she still blames on Putin) and has pumped up her public profile to keep herself in consideration. In past months she has conducted endless interviews, promoted the uber-flattering four-part Hulu film about herself, made headlines by attacking Bernie Sanders and Mark Zuckerberg, and fired unending broadsides against President Trump.

Hillary is hideously polarizing, but she would be a more forceful nominee than Biden, has enormous name recognition and, perhaps most important, can begin and end a sentence without major detours. And, she has not been credibly accused of sexual assault.

You people have some serious issues

I think Hillary is going to sit back and wait for her chance to say I told you so, you should have picked me again not Biden, then tell the DNC to pound sand and not run.

BS. Only the Republicans want her and the only thing she is waiting for is another bagel and coffee.

BS. Only the Republicans want her and the only thing she is waiting for is another bagel and coffee.

Hillary is one Joe F*-Up away from having the DNC by the 'short-hairs'....no one else left...except Bernie.

Not a bad fallback she'd beat him this time.

I’m sure that’s what Trump is wishing for. He tried hard to take Biden down, but failed.

Trump has focused on more important matters, allowing Biden to defend himself against his videotaped confession, opposition to the travel ban, and sexual assault charges. BIDEN is kicking Biden's ass. :p

I’m sure that’s what Trump is wishing for. He tried hard to take Biden down, but failed.

Trump has focused on more important matters, allowing Biden to defend himself against his videotaped confession, opposition to the travel ban, and sexual assault charges. BIDEN is kicking Biden's ass. :p
The lady who changed her story four times and didn’t even name Biden on the complaint she filed? Biden isn’t going anywhere, guy. For Biden’s one accuser, Trumpy has 25.

Hillary is one Joe F*-Up away from having the DNC by the 'short-hairs'....no one else left...except Bernie.
Are you breathing heavy yet? Do you keep tissue next to your computer?

I think all the political sexual assault accusers come election time should all hang themselves by their genitals yesterday.

-One citizen tired AF of all that BS lying and slandering.

I think the last one it worked on was Herman Caine..or maybe Roy Moore.

Using that is going against the Alinsky rules:

"
RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”

Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)"

Last edited:
I Love political cartoons from the holier than thou on both sides. "We're not duplicitous. Look at those other commie duplicitous bastards on the other side"! Good humor is a great way of selling propaganda and sometimes effective, at least a lot more effective than simple direct attacks and name calling labeling at times.

True but the dems will nominate cuomo

Yes but if she picks up the phone she may not just get locked up but hung.

Forum List

Back