Hillary read it a weep

It is so cute to watch the far left as they believe they have a choice in their DNC primaries..
P.S.
don't you think its time fro you to come out of the closet???? you'll feel a hole lot better...
You would know whore boy.
so you and kosh looking for some back door driving ????
ram!!! ram !!! america first ... a real american ram rod
Yep you are a confirmed idiot who can't talk or type correctly. Go back to school.
and yet you understood everything, ass hole ... I have to keep it dumb down so you repub-lie-cans can understand the lingo ... none of ya are too bright

Should bookmark all these "President Hillary" for when she reads her concession speech
in your dreams ... when she wins, as we all know she will ... will you post all of the ones who said she would ??? or are you going to stick your head in your ass and say oh well!!!I was wrong

Wasn't Hillary supposed to win in 2008?
not really their was a better candidate ... Obama, remember him ??? he won both times ... now we have Hillary ... better then any republican candidate running ... any questions???
Yes, two questions: 1) What will you do if Hillary is NOT the Dems candidate in the general? And 2) What will you do if a Republican is the next President of the US?

It is so cute to watch the far left as they believe they have a choice in their DNC primaries..
P.S.
don't you think its time fro you to come out of the closet???? you'll feel a hole lot better...
You would know whore boy.
so you and kosh looking for some back door driving ????
ram!!! ram !!! america first ... a real american ram rod
Yep you are a confirmed idiot who can't talk or type correctly. Go back to school.
and yet you understood everything, ass hole ... I have to keep it dumb down so you repub-lie-cans can understand the lingo ... none of ya are too bright
Stupid excuses doesn't cover up the fact you are a lying retard.

Wasn't Hillary supposed to win in 2008?
not really their was a better candidate ... Obama, remember him ??? he won both times ... now we have Hillary ... better then any republican candidate running ... any questions???
Yes, two questions: 1) What will you do if Hillary is NOT the Dems candidate in the general? And 2) What will you do if a Republican is the next President of the US?
He will cry like the sissy he is.

Forum List

Back